Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWYFT Network Announces Launch of Ecosystem of Real Products - page 4. (Read 1547 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Huh? I guarantee you I've invested more into SATC and SWYFT than you have. You have not accepted my invitation to discuss further in Telegram or Discord, so I will quit feeding trolls now based on input from the community. Thanks for your input brother.
Activity: 114
I think I answered this before. I bought when you did as well. Peter used the funds collected for the initial 3 exchanges, MNO listing, etc. There was no stealing. The new SWYFT chain premine is used for the exchange with the FROST and SWYFT current holders. All included on the Discord. Inflation issues with both block chains are addressed which has been in all of the posts with the reduction to 1 million circulating supply. If you're confused by using GOogle Translate or something please pass your preferred language and can answer better in that too.

wot 3 exchange u parrot. u talk wen peoples tell you wot to say. please no talk to me. what exchnage. presale make $100,000 and where is $$$. for 3 exchange. 3. u crazy.

new chain and less coin. coin do this before they die. make value high than is, because less in supply, u think i dumb. is why mike buy my coin now. is this truth.

explain why less coin MIKE n not javan jr. he waste my time.

why rubisj satc game make no profit. u waste money. my money. not u money.
copper member
I think I answered this before. I bought when you did as well. Peter used the funds collected for the initial 3 exchanges, MNO listing, etc. There was no stealing. The new SWYFT chain premine is used for the exchange with the FROST and SWYFT current holders. All included on the Discord. Inflation issues with both block chains are addressed which has been in all of the posts with the reduction to 1 million circulating supply. If you're confused by using GOogle Translate or something please pass your preferred language and can answer better in that too.
Somewhat new to this project and a recent SN holder (looking to getting a 2nd one soon).  I came across this project after getting scammed on LPC/LGS and Mike helped out with the scammed victims of that bullshit LPC/LGS project.  Lots of great things going on for this project including the transition to a new blockchain and the upcoming bitmart listing.  I am not much a cell phone person but read lots of great things with their crypto hunter game (they sure got bitmarts interest on this).  I am looking forward to the future of this project!!!  Keep up the good work!!! Wink

i hear new blockchain. is mean dev wil steal moeny again from premine like before. premine steal lots of time here. is why mike is rich. and now if 10 coin is 1 coin then we have less coin to sell. they do this to make value high for them and less us. they make masternode a super tyo but more coin now not make this. is like yo yo. you wamt to buy coin from me mike. tell me then. how much.
I have been with SATC from the beginning.  We have went through a lot of changes in the last year and a half.  Whatever happened is in the past and if there was a problem then people involved would say something.  The SWYFT team members are amazing. One of the hardest working teams that I have seen.  Projects have came and gone but SWYFT continues to put out good solid products and  services.  I am very excited and proud to be apart of the SWYFT community. 

i com from start and presale value i buy is gne like hardware wallet which is makie me buy. why this is u say to me/. coin is less worth than my dog toilet. why. 
Activity: 1
I have been with SATC from the beginning.  We have went through a lot of changes in the last year and a half.  Whatever happened is in the past and if there was a problem then people involved would say something.  The SWYFT team members are amazing. One of the hardest working teams that I have seen.  Projects have came and gone but SWYFT continues to put out good solid products and  services.  I am very excited and proud to be apart of the SWYFT community. 
Activity: 1
Somewhat new to this project and a recent SN holder (looking to getting a 2nd one soon).  I came across this project after getting scammed on LPC/LGS and Mike helped out with the scammed victims of that bullshit LPC/LGS project.  Lots of great things going on for this project including the transition to a new blockchain and the upcoming bitmart listing.  I am not much a cell phone person but read lots of great things with their crypto hunter game (they sure got bitmarts interest on this).  I am looking forward to the future of this project!!!  Keep up the good work!!! Wink
copper member
So, if you haven't been watching the Medium, Discord, etc, we have our own Binance V-Label page now. To get accepted the team has to be authenticated by CZ's folks and meet some other bars. We've also applied for listing so will see on that front! You can check out the page here: https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/swyft
copper member
Hi, Satoshi World LTD is formed as a proper business and you can view here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11686980/officers If you are a current holder but unhappy, then please feel free to contact Mike on the Discord and will be happy to buy your coins from you. If you are not, then I'm sorry that you're mad that Peter decided to leave. Happy to have you onboard with the new team and project if desired.
No idea. I worked with Peter when he was running the project and he's been gone for a while now. I knew Peter before Mike. Ticker for the project will be changed on the swap and merge with FROST coin upcoming. Happy to address any issues you have if you DM on Telegram or Discord to help you find resolution. If its to find Peter, can't help you.

if you kno peter well then where he gone and why he sell to mike or is what mike say to you. why lie for mike. i want to know why peter sell and how much n why? i want to see invoice. mike say he transparent. he not. he lie. i dont like new dev. they lazy mar and ace. they not talk. they not care. please stop talk javam and let dev talk here. u r waste time for us.

peter not say he sale SATC ever to any1. he leave 1day and then delete account. it smell fishy.
copper member
Hi,
We're happy to announce our latest project update blog post on Medium for July 30th here:
https://medium.com/satoshi-coin-official/swyft-official-project-update-july-30th-ddd6b651fdbb
Summary from the article opening:
The project leads for SWYFT and BiFrost worked together to determine what the swap ratio will be for the two projects when the new block chain is ready for action, development on the new chain and new features is several weeks ahead of schedule, we started development on our new Website, our Android build of the augmented reality game Crypto Hunter is undergoing some Google Pay testing since it wasn’t quite right yet, and new partnerships have been formed. As you can see, with the expanded Frost + SWYFT project teams, the project progress continues to gain more and more steam. Exciting things are coming, and we are pleased to provide the latest updates for you on everything that’s been going on since our last one.
Enjoy!
copper member
No idea. I worked with Peter when he was running the project and he's been gone for a while now. I knew Peter before Mike. Ticker for the project will be changed on the swap and merge with FROST coin upcoming. Happy to address any issues you have if you DM on Telegram or Discord to help you find resolution. If its to find Peter, can't help you.
No, Mike wasn't part of Dev team before boss. I was there. Peter couldn't deliver and chose to sell and move back home. He was a big initial investor and then chose to take control when Peter wanted to move on.

Who is Javan liar person. I speak to peter everyday. He is be my friend. One day he sell to Mike. No no no. This is lie. When mike buy this. How. How much. When. Show proof. Then one day Peter discord is delete and he vanish.

You R sheep Javan. Pls stop talk. You know nuthing.

Wer is Peter. Mike make u lie as well I seem.

Mike is best friend with Peter 4 years N they talk but now Peter missing. Why?

I want proof mike not take my presale money.

He make u lie. U not Dev. U not talk to us.

Javan is sheep for mike and no lie to us please. What happen to evything with Peter.
copper member
No, Mike wasn't part of Dev team before boss. I was there. Peter couldn't deliver and chose to sell and move back home. He was a big initial investor and then chose to take control when Peter wanted to move on.
Hi,
   Peter and the original team were unable to complete the project goals and sold the company to Mike in November 2018, who was an investor from the start in the coin. Presale coins were used to fund the original exchange listings. SWYFT has had no presale or premine, and current roadmap that we are following to a tee is posted here https://swyft.network/road-map/ .  A lot has happend over the first 9 months and a lot more is coming. A lot of the projects around in the APril 2018 timeframe have died off, but SWYFT is one that is continuing to build working products with more news coming.

you lie sooooooo much. mike is Dev before November 2018 and is part of original SATC team for hadrware wallet and now he say he no do this. Why is thsi haapen to us. he work close with peter and now he make new team  and new name. he is big lie to us.
copper member
Hi,
   Peter and the original team were unable to complete the project goals and sold the company to Mike in November 2018, who was an investor from the start in the coin. Presale coins were used to fund the original exchange listings. SWYFT has had no presale or premine, and current roadmap that we are following to a tee is posted here https://swyft.network/road-map/ .  A lot has happend over the first 9 months and a lot more is coming. A lot of the projects around in the APril 2018 timeframe have died off, but SWYFT is one that is continuing to build working products with more news coming.
So still not answer question i make. where is hardware wallet? when is it come out. We are 2019 now. You make new direction and why you do this and when. when you become dev. all dev change names and face. are you old dev or new. when is it you become dev and how did you come dev. please tell me whatqualification are have to be a dev. i make presale for hardware wallet but is not coming. you make blockchain 3 times and not burn any coins now. company name change and people change and blockchain change. what is this? i am no sheep and i needing answer. to not make me answer you make new ANN on bitcointalk. why is this. why not keep original blog. original coin name is Satoshi Coin was i like best.

......this has been answered. As new dev we are not responsible for the actions of previous personal. It has been responded to... this malicious reposting is getting you and us nowhere. Since November the 20th we have delivered several products under our own personal funding. You are welcome to go elsewhere but a hardware wallet is not in our plan and by the look of the previous scope completely unachievable.
You are welcome to go elsewhere and sell up.  Our plan continues to move forward in the interest of current investors and interest.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437908168320745482/596047599870672915/unknown.png

this never had been answered at all. now you say no hardware wallet. this first time you say this i hear. so no hardware wallet. why is this? i buy presale becasue this and now you not make it for me. so why not make it. you change devs now. why change devs and make new blockchain be made many times. now i hear new blockchain. what happen to all the premined coin all this time. you steal it. always steal the premine. now steal premine again. like i say, i am not sheep. i want answer. why new blockchain again and why not hadrware wallet. why change the dev idea which is original? and then you make name change to swyft. You take all poor people presale coin money and then change plan for no reason. you lie too much mike, you sound like men from politics. happy to take money but change idea when in power. when you become dev you always lie to us when peter leave. why?
copper member
Activity: 109

SWYFT & BiFrost Announce Merger

The founders of SWYFT (SATC) and BiFrost (FROST) are excited to announce plans to merge their projects and communities into an expanded ecosystem under the SWYFT brand.  This expanded community will combine the development and business resources of both teams.

We will share a growing portfolio of applications and use cases that include the Crypto Hunter Augmented Reality game, Shade My Trade, and several other existing applications.

As part of the upcoming merge, a new wallet is being created and a new blockchain will be launched in the next 4-6 weeks.  The new blockchain will feature a proof of stake consensus model, a masternode network and a new cold staking feature that will allow users to stake while retaining control of their coins in local or cold storage.

The team is also in negotiations to continue listings on current exchanges. We will also have a listing on a new top-20 exchange (Bitmart) which has over $1 billion in average daily volume.

The new wallet is only a first step in a continuing development cycle that will expand the initial feature set to include a turing complete smart contract system, support for ERC20-compatible tokens, a fiat-tethered coin, and specialized sidechains.

Our goal is to create an ecosystem that will act as an incubator and lead to development partnerships for a wide array of consumer-facing applications.

Current holders of each coin will be given the opportunity to register and swap existing coins into the new system at an exchange rate based on relative market capitalizations taken just prior to the swap program launching.

The date of the final market capitalization snapshot will be announced via both projects’ Discord and alternate chat channels. As a special bonus for current holders of SATC and FROST, participants in the swap program will be offered free masternode service on the SWYFT hosting platform.

Following the launch of the new blockchain and successful execution of the swap, both existing blockchains are to be retired.

Planned Specifications for the new coin are as follows:

COIN NAME: SWYFT

TICKER: SWYFT

BLOCK TIME: 1 Minute

BLOCK REWARD: 7.66 SWYFT (Year 1)

MAX SUPPLY: 12,000,000 SWYFT

PREMINE SUPPLY: 1,000,000 SWYFT

MASTERNODE COLLATERAL: 1,000 SWYFT

MASTERNODE REWARD: 45%

STAKING REWARD: 20%

PROJECT BUDGET: 5%

TREASURY: 30%

COIN MATURITY: 175 BLOCKS

For more information, please join us on Discord:

BiFrost: https://discord.gg/pQ2BtKM

SWYFT: https://discord.gg/t4rWn8R

SWYFT Website: https://www.swyft.network/
BiFrost Website: http://www.bifrostcoin.io/
copper member
Activity: 109
So still not answer question i make. where is hardware wallet? when is it come out. We are 2019 now. You make new direction and why you do this and when. when you become dev. all dev change names and face. are you old dev or new. when is it you become dev and how did you come dev. please tell me whatqualification are have to be a dev. i make presale for hardware wallet but is not coming. you make blockchain 3 times and not burn any coins now. company name change and people change and blockchain change. what is this? i am no sheep and i needing answer. to not make me answer you make new ANN on bitcointalk. why is this. why not keep original blog. original coin name is Satoshi Coin was i like best.

......this has been answered. As new dev we are not responsible for the actions of previous personal. It has been responded to... this malicious reposting is getting you and us nowhere. Since November the 20th we have delivered several products under our own personal funding. You are welcome to go elsewhere but a hardware wallet is not in our plan and by the look of the previous scope completely unachievable.
You are welcome to go elsewhere and sell up.  Our plan continues to move forward in the interest of current investors and interest.

Pages:
Jump to: