Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 144. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
TAG added to our pools and exchange

Pool is stratum only with vardiff.
You can mine directly into our exchange balance.

https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/TAG

https://coinex.pw/trade/tag_btc
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
ID 4271

wallet : TQUkKZZFe29p1n3nH87B439wptMsvSmnrr
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS
ID = 4269

Adress:

TTNqq3dD3hTPZGyBRNeTjK6n8gZDKexdFb

thank you
Activity: 369
@Caesar V - I only have 10,000 TAG to give away on tagbond, not for sale. It's only just started mining so there are only about 10,800 coins generated per day. (30 per 4 minute block). You might want to wait till someone has a few more coins mined, or untill they appear on exchanges shortly..
Ah, okay! My fault, I'm sometimes really trigger happy with promising investments!  Grin
Activity: 441
I'm also having an odd issue. Auto-payout was supposedly sent from pool but never arrived at my address. I appear to be on the right chain as well.
If any1 could send a test transaction my way thatd be greatly appreciated.
TKvqyDFAJQhyCKWfjug14GtJCNDbwUS2Ds
Thanks.
legendary
Merit: 1006
halibat. I've already done that - twice.  It's currently showing the correct block info, it just doesn't update properly after a while.  Of course, it goes without saying I wouldn't have to worry about right fork/wrong fork on a properly thought out coin...
Hope you or dev find reason... or it can happen to anyone us Huh Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Tagbond ID = 4268

TXqPaN5o6L9UeEiNdxZKmgwMrUWAQ5PMKD

Thank you!
Activity: 134
halibat. I've already done that - twice.  It's currently showing the correct block info, it just doesn't update properly after a while.  Of course, it goes without saying I wouldn't have to worry about right fork/wrong fork on a properly thought out coin...
Activity: 297
when the exchange bter or somewhere?

We are going to list TagCoin on Bter.com in 2 days.
legendary
Tagbond.  You really need to do something about the qt wallet.  It is hanging on updates.  I'll check it every hour or so and it always get stuck on updating the last few blocks.  I can work around the problem by closing and restarting the wallet but that is going to be a massive pain in the arse once the transactions really start flowing. Just watching it now and it is hung on 6 blocks remaining.  Time for version 1.1 methinks...
My wallet update block chain online. Is it possible you are in wrong fork side..
How about you delete all but wallet.dat and reload all blocks.
Activity: 134
Tagbond.  You really need to do something about the qt wallet.  It is hanging on updates.  I'll check it every hour or so and it always get stuck on updating the last few blocks.  I can work around the problem by closing and restarting the wallet but that is going to be a massive pain in the arse once the transactions really start flowing. Just watching it now and it is hung on 6 blocks remaining.  Time for version 1.1 methinks...
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@Caesar V - I only have 10,000 TAG to give away on tagbond, not for sale. It's only just started mining so there are only about 10,800 coins generated per day. (30 per 4 minute block). You might want to wait till someone has a few more coins mined, or untill they appear on exchanges shortly..
Activity: 3
ID 4261

TBKLEcP2vR1MrwveXrr2ffwEQ9ehDFUnCB

Thx Smiley
Activity: 164
I'm willing to buy minimum 10k of this, PM me your price, will reply if I haven't bought already/you give a good offer. Also, not going first with noobs.

Grin
legendary
You may wait a while.
There is only 15,000 total mined (and 11,000 premine)
Activity: 369
I'm willing to buy minimum 10k of this, PM me your price, will reply if I haven't bought already/you give a good offer. Also, not going first with noobs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Tagbond ID: 4158
THbbmgnmcnL8YiR4dkVaLijfqhyrqZHHuP
Thanks!
Activity: 8
Tagbond: 4259

TQKSQVKeLspCweeYYh1RSwA7FXqVyfzpex

Thank you!
Activity: 6