Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 145. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
ID: 4256

TFYv63aRxXiARZPyxa7oGpKLE2GD7o1ke7

thx
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
when the exchange bter or somewhere?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
tag.minar.cc - automatic payout working
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1038
TagBond.com ID 4255

Address: TAGYAYBMcYeGyxeKPFG9ZsvubwScbhVtJE

Thank you, tagbond!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Yeah - the diff is very high for a coin only 1 day old. Will need very patient miners I think.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
People, you are crazy, why are you mining this? Dif is so HI that you will not earn much coins. It's better to mine LTC or FTC Cheesy

Because it seems it already has some services behind it? Does LTC have anything? Does FTC have anything? Does any other coin have anything behind it? No. People still mining them.

Wink
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
Have 10,000 TAG to give away for referring others using your Tagbond ID.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-tag-rewards-by-referring-others-through-tagbondcom-320101

The TAG coins will go into a webwallet, and you can cash them out manually by requesting via message or it will be automatic once the exchange is up since it uses the same deamons to accept/pay.
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
People, you are crazy, why are you mining this? Dif is so HI that you will not earn much. It's better to mine LTC or FTC Cheesy
Activity: 134
No wonder the diff is through the roof.  Got enough yet BCX?

Difficulty is shooting up.  Tongue

That's because I dropped 550 mhs on it.

After I mine a few I will pull back.

~BCX~
coin appears to have been stuck on block 850 for nearly 1/2 an hour

Its not. Diff is high. Pool found #851.

coin appears to have been stuck on block 850 for nearly 1/2 an hour
I tried mining on Cryptominer and a while ago I had one point smething coins of confirmed earnings, now it shows zero confirmed earnings.

That seems like worse than just bad luck... The pools are not mining on the main chain to such an extent that a 200+ block re-arrangement took place or something Huh

I had not mined 13 hours though so maybe it was that they had not set 200 blocks as the confimation threshold? So maybe my coins still are in the acocnt its just that now the code realises they are not confirmed yet?

-MarkM-

I changed the confirmations to 240 from 120 after seeing that 200 confs need to mature the coins. Thats why you dont see your coins confirmed. Nothing is lost. Smiley Just need more time to get your coins confirmed.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
I tried mining on Cryptominer and a while ago I had one point smething coins of confirmed earnings, now it shows zero confirmed earnings.

That seems like worse than just bad luck... The pools are not mining on the main chain to such an extent that a 200+ block re-arrangement took place or something Huh

I had not mined 13 hours though so maybe it was that they had not set 200 blocks as the confimation threshold? So maybe my coins still are in the acocnt its just that now the code realises they are not confirmed yet?

-MarkM-
ID 4252

TNQASnyaM3vJmUPMgdxHNyZXTQb82Pvtia
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Current Difficulty:   20.08564885

Shocked
I that bad luck or what ?
Est. Avg. Time per Round    9 minutes 6 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    9,463 (done: 448.79 %)
Time Since Last Block    40 minutes 27 seconds
 Embarrassed

No it wasn't.
This is...
Est. Avg. Time per Round    9 minutes 5 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    9,463 (done: 571.36 %)
Time Since Last Block    51 minutes 29 seconds
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Shocked
I that bad luck or what ?
Est. Avg. Time per Round    9 minutes 6 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    9,463 (done: 448.79 %)
Time Since Last Block    40 minutes 27 seconds
 Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Shocked
legendary
Magnet.  Yeah just took a look at the stats after 12 hours and the coin was already past block 800 when it should be at block 180.  So it's going at over 4 times the expected speed.  Couldn't be bothered crunching the numbers but I'm guessing that the diff is about right for 800+ blocks in 12 hours.  Still a noob mistake in the OP promising one thing and delivering something else.  It would have been nice however to let the early adopters get in at a diff of 2 rather than 20!!   Grin

Diff retarget for Bitcoin is 2 weeks, or 2016 blocks (2016 * 10 minutes = 20,160 minutes = 2 weeks). But now ASICS push up speed, it's always faster than 2 weeks because average time between blocks is smaller than 10 minutes.
Same happens to a coin when it's launched, like this one.

If they did what you want, the "early adopters" would be the guys with >10 rigs.
Magnet.  Yeah just took a look at the stats after 12 hours and the coin was already past block 800 when it should be at block 180.  So it's going at over 4 times the expected speed.  Couldn't be bothered crunching the numbers but I'm guessing that the diff is about right for 800+ blocks in 12 hours.  Still a noob mistake in the OP promising one thing and delivering something else.  It would have been nice however to let the early adopters get in at a diff of 2 rather than 20!!   Grin
legendary
Its presumably not real hours, but, rather, block-hours, that is, the number of blocks that ought to correspond to two hours if in fact the blcoks were being created at the target rate... In other words, 120 minutes divided y 4 minutes, thus every 30 blocks. When blocks come fast, it thus happens faster, when they come slow, it presumably would come slower... Same applies to years in bitcoin's supposed four years between block reward changes and so on and so on...

-MarkM-

Mark, a quote from the OP:

Twelve retargets per day with a maximum swing in either direction of 25%

Sounds to me they are talking about real hours not blocks.

Every coin talks about either "retarget every x hours" or "x retargets per day/week".
That's based on the amount of blocks between a retarget.

Blocks per retarget * expected time between blocks = time between retargets.

So when diff and hashrate are more stable, you will see 12 retargets a day.
But while hashrate is still growing, blockrate is faster what makes time between blocks shorter and retargets faster.
Jump to: