Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 150. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
gz MaGNeT for the first block  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
ID 4178
Address TEvETfWajJkorrq1NqVhnvtoXP85BkSM6G

Thanks; I see the mobile phone activation is also working now - was still yielding an error yesterday.
Your site speaks of a South African representative office - where is this located? I love the idea of finally having a cryptocurrency that might end up being usable in my country.

Is this gonna be usable in south Africa? Flip that would be awesome!!  Grin

Ah, a fellow African Cheesy!
Where in SA are you located?

m right above yall'z with Mugabe here

My condolences regarding his re-election. You must be in one of the few countries where altcoins are regarded as more stable than the national currency!

In Cape Town, we've had a heat wave the past two days; I sleep in the same room as my mining rig, so the combination is absolutely killing me! How are you dealing with your mining heat up there?

i have an open box setup, i live in the hilly outskirts of Harare so a small air-con is enough. oh, and of course a mosquito net coz i open the windows.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
ID = 4224
address is TUAkkTCh14vSfVb1i4oLz2EU5bgruoXV6f

Edit: Thanks for the Tag.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ok sorry for the forking issue..
The pool is back on track and on main chain.
Grin Grin Grin

STRATUM + VARDIFF with only 1% FEE
tag.minar.cc
Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:   stratum+tcp://tag.minar.cc
PORT:   3341
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://tag.minar.cc:3341 --scrypt -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@compwindsor - We are setting up our own exchange this week at tagcash.net, based in Makati. We will be taking in 8 major currencies to buy BTC, TAG and other coins we think would do well there. Crypto pair trading will of course be there as well.
There will be no transaction charges on trades. Just a fixed fee of USD$15 on deposits and USD$25 on withdrawal.

We will also be added to http://bter.com, mainly to promote TAG and Tagbond on the Chinese market. We haven't approached other exchanges yet.

Awesome!! Wow you've really got the ball rolling!!  I think an advanced congrats are in order.  I can see that you are working very hard on this sir.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@compwindsor - We are setting up our own exchange this week at tagcash.net, based in Makati. We will be taking in 8 major currencies to buy BTC, TAG and other coins we think would do well there. Crypto pair trading will of course be there as well.
There will be no transaction charges on trades. Just a fixed fee of USD$15 on deposits and USD$25 on withdrawal.

We will also be added to http://bter.com, mainly to promote TAG and Tagbond on the Chinese market. We haven't approached other exchanges yet.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
ID 4178

Thanks; I see the mobile phone activation is also working now - was still yielding an error yesterday.
Your site speaks of a South African representative office - where is this located? I love the idea of finally having a cryptocurrency that might end up being usable in my country.

My condolences regarding his re-election. You must be in one of the few countries where altcoins are regarded as more stable than the national currency!

In Cape Town, we've had a heat wave the past two days; I sleep in the same room as my mining rig, so the combination is absolutely killing me! How are you dealing with your mining heat up there?

Cape town as well  Grin im not a miner, so I guess it's a bit better then. It's still scorching right now though, I dont know how you do it lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Torzsy setup a stratum TAG pool too at: tag.cryptominer.net Smiley

I'm mining there with one of my rigs now Smiley

Create an account and point your worker at:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://tag.cryptominer.net:3359 -u workername.1 -p x

This pool is on the right chain!
(and let's hope it stays there  Grin)

So far so good!
8 blocks found already Smiley

1 of them was just found by me  Grin

I saw it Smiley
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

Code:

So far so good!

1 of them was just found by me  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Tagbond,

Do you have plans for TAGcoin to be traded against BTC?  Any exchanges contacted you with their interests?  
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the current mining info?
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
For those in South Africa, yes..I have a small office of vtc.com there in Pretoria, so as long as South Africa doesn't take drastic steps to stop us doing anything, we will be operating there. However, will have to check if we can take in RAND for the exchange...we would have to work with the banks there, not here in Makati.
legendary

Code:

So far so good!
legendary
http://tag.cryptominer.net found a block!   Smiley

edit: and another!

5 blocks found now by pool Smiley
Still few left Smiley
 int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;

You and I won't be alive when those coins are all found.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Still few left Smiley
 int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;
legendary

Activity: 296
Merit: 102
 ID 4187
TMfz2UUDpTAyDUkxJG1CMTW3dqgRMWNP3u
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
ID 4223
TGGoLbBE9YhX6ALj4MYWUwYMCkhucRAr5G
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ID 4178

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
LMAO LMAO, this is so great
Jump to: