Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 69. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@ehalvers - I sent an email directly to the guy running bter and asked him if there are problems, and also tried to contact via skype...no answers coming back so I just don't know what to say about bter. I don;t think they are  disappearing act, they have a few guys in the company, but perhaps the changes in China are causing difficulties...the main guy Lin, he is based in Canada and China...PM me for his email and skype details and maybe you might have better luck than me.

For anyone else wanting to trade using a Chinese exchange, btc38.com is OK for TAG...I created a QQ account logged in, sold BTC for CNY and then bought/sold some TAG...this was about a month ago.

@johndec - yes that will be the general idea - easy ways to get and use TAG - as the crypto market grows, we want to be placed so it will be easy to transfer any coin to any coin, hopefully into TAG...Smiley
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Found a few threads about TAG withdrawal issues dating back a week. So I'm not sure if this is an ongoing problem , or a bitcoin disappearing act. Anyone had any contact with bter In the last few days?

Was lured in by cheap prices, would love to be able to withdraw the 400 TAG, but I'm not holding my breath.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What would be a great feature would be some sort of integrated system where all a miner had to do is send his coins to tagcash, set a sell price and some sort of clearing house system would automatically facilitate the trades between the miner and the buyer/retailer wanting TAG for his in house rewards system.  Is that feasible?

Exactly what I want and the reason I am sticking with TagCoin.

Beware of trading on bter, I have a bad feeling about my 400 TAG I can't withdraw  Cry

Thanks for the heads up... I was going to do a bit of horse trading tonight... but will wait to hear your feedback.
Crypto ehalvers
Beware of trading on bter, I have a bad feeling about my 400 TAG I can't withdraw  Cry
Activity: 350
Mark, great post but perhaps too much information for a simple working class miner such as myself.  Huh I've been a big supporter of the coin since day 1 and probably mined a few thousand coins.  Some I've sold to pay the bills, some I've kept and some got stolen when my cryptsy account got hacked  Cry  (Roughly 1/3 sold, 1/3 stolen and 1/3 in my wallet).

From what I can gather Tagcash.com is where I want to be?  Once you get it up to speed. I'll wipe cryptsy like a dirty a@#e..  Grin  What would be a great feature would be some sort of integrated system where all a miner had to do is send his coins to tagcash, set a sell price and some sort of clearing house system would automatically facilitate the trades between the miner and the buyer/retailer wanting TAG for his in house rewards system.  Is that feasible?

The team starts work again tomorrow (Thursday 2 Jan), these are the list of things that we will be working on:

- Tagcash.com: This is our payment and exchange platform. It uses the same code base as Tagbond, but over time the look and feel will change to make it faster and easier to trade. We will certainly be looking for feedback to make it work for you. Right now the trade button is disabled while we test it for bugs. As soon as that goes live the trade.tagbond.com will not be available, and all balances will go into the Tagbank. Tagcash pulls all of the cash, ewallets, coins into one place, to be used within any other site we develop, and can be used via the API in any site or application. As we build up the exchange platform, TAG will be used as rewards for trading with us. This site will also feature information on different coins, blog postings that we and guest authors create, crypto education, and a special section for creation of new coins and for bidding on premines. As we build up the exchange platform, TAG will be used as rewards for trading, payments for premine bidding, or coin creation.

- Tagbond.com: This is the rewards platform, for building out communities, and tagverts for promoting goods and services of communities. Tagbond is also where we develop RFID systems. TAG will be used as the coin of choice for internal payments, rewards from Tagbond and so on. Tagbond is also our API platform to build any services using our code.

- There is a classified and auctions part of Tagbond which we will be pulling out and into another site as it is confusing at the moment inside Tagbond. A case of trying to do too much within one place. This new site will enable anyone to buy and sell goods personally, for cash or crypto of their choice. An ebay for crypto. Again this will be using TAG for any internal payments we decide on. Tentatively, I am looking at using the miskio.com domain name that I own - if I stick another TAG into the name, it's going to get confusing..Wink

- Tagcoin.org: Updating the site to reflect where we are headed with the coin, links to places using it, and linking the forum inside it. Forums already exists at forums.tagbond.com, but we may create a separate forum within tagcoin.org. Integration of explorer into the tagcoin website and to add a few more features to it.

- I am financing a few projects under development at the moment:
- "findforme" - a place to pay others in TAG as a reward for doing research or helping others find stuff, kind of like having a virtual assistant. eg: Find me a girlfriend, find me a new office in this area, find me a job, :-)
-  "taghelp" - a charity site for managing charities, or for managing donations to your chosen charities.
= "whack a bunny" - game on desktop or android that features rewards points and TAG.

I have a ton of other ideas but need to focus currently on the Tagcash platform for payments and trading as this is integral to any other project we work on, and also getting the message straight on Tagbond so it's clear what that platform does.

Crypto ehalvers
Hey guys! Happy new year!!!

Been following/collecting/soon will be mining TAG, glad to see you guys are so involved!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am also offering a small amount of TAG for slightly reduced price over at trade.tagbond.com

Love the exchange and just hoping to get some more traffic/volume going through it. Just needs some TLC and it will be off and running!
Mark,

Thanks for the update! The exchange is vital and I am glad to see you are making it a priority.

Anyway... it all can wait... enjoy your New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

24Kilo
The team starts work again tomorrow (Thursday 2 Jan), these are the list of things that we will be working on:

- Tagcash.com: This is our payment and exchange platform. It uses the same code base as Tagbond, but over time the look and feel will change to make it faster and easier to trade. We will certainly be looking for feedback to make it work for you. Right now the trade button is disabled while we test it for bugs. As soon as that goes live the trade.tagbond.com will not be available, and all balances will go into the Tagbank. Tagcash pulls all of the cash, ewallets, coins into one place, to be used within any other site we develop, and can be used via the API in any site or application. As we build up the exchange platform, TAG will be used as rewards for trading with us. This site will also feature information on different coins, blog postings that we and guest authors create, crypto education, and a special section for creation of new coins and for bidding on premines. As we build up the exchange platform, TAG will be used as rewards for trading, payments for premine bidding, or coin creation.

- Tagbond.com: This is the rewards platform, for building out communities, and tagverts for promoting goods and services of communities. Tagbond is also where we develop RFID systems. TAG will be used as the coin of choice for internal payments, rewards from Tagbond and so on. Tagbond is also our API platform to build any services using our code.

- There is a classified and auctions part of Tagbond which we will be pulling out and into another site as it is confusing at the moment inside Tagbond. A case of trying to do too much within one place. This new site will enable anyone to buy and sell goods personally, for cash or crypto of their choice. An ebay for crypto. Again this will be using TAG for any internal payments we decide on. Tentatively, I am looking at using the miskio.com domain name that I own - if I stick another TAG into the name, it's going to get confusing..Wink

- Tagcoin.org: Updating the site to reflect where we are headed with the coin, links to places using it, and linking the forum inside it. Forums already exists at forums.tagbond.com, but we may create a separate forum within tagcoin.org. Integration of explorer into the tagcoin website and to add a few more features to it.

- I am financing a few projects under development at the moment:
- "findforme" - a place to pay others in TAG as a reward for doing research or helping others find stuff, kind of like having a virtual assistant. eg: Find me a girlfriend, find me a new office in this area, find me a job, :-)
-  "taghelp" - a charity site for managing charities, or for managing donations to your chosen charities.
= "whack a bunny" - game on desktop or android that features rewards points and TAG.

I have a ton of other ideas but need to focus currently on the Tagcash platform for payments and trading as this is integral to any other project we work on, and also getting the message straight on Tagbond so it's clear what that platform does.

Yes sir , sync'd multiple times just in case I didnt do it properly the first time Tongue

But thanks , I'll get in contact with him Smiley

Cheers

You may have to sync you wallet on both sides... TagBank and TagExchange... the whole process is abit cumbersome and illogical, but I am hoping that by bringing more users and traffic to the exchange, that will push the new exchange to the top of the to-do list for the dev team.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Yes sir , sync'd multiple times just in case I didnt do it properly the first time Tongue

But thanks , I'll get in contact with him Smiley

Cheers
I tried to move some tag coin over to the tagbond exchange , I did it yesterday at 10 am - over 24 hours has past and I still have 0/6 confirmations (sent it to the address given to me by the exchange )

Any help guys?
It was a decent amount of tagcoin.
@24 Kilo, thanks for adding some TAG on the exchange - I will be stopping by Wink

The TAG are there for the taking... I will get a post on TagYak later today about the daily TAG listing... I know that it is not a lot of volume and the price difference is not dramatically different, but every little bit helps... I hope.

As for TAG.cryptopool.IT lifesupport, it has taken nerves of steel over the past few days... we went 3 hours without cracking a block... being the pool whale does help!!!

I tried to move some tag coin over to the tagbond exchange , I did it yesterday at 10 am - over 24 hours has past and I still have 0/6 confirmations (sent it to the address given to me by the exchange )

Any help guys?

Did you sync your wallet?

Contact Tagbond aka Mark, who is the head of the TAG admin team, he is the best person to help you.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Any help guys?
It was a decent amount of tagcoin.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I am still watching this alt coin, as I do like the business model but right now I hate the coin.  Why I look at a forum site like Feathercoin has, and its very well developed and communities build the coins.  Tagyak is okay but I would like to see a more PHP site like this from Tagbond.  I am not interested in doing altcoin exchanges on crypsty as I have Bitcoin friends heavily involved in Doge and they despise the site so I would really like to see someone like Mark who I would trust work on the exchange site.

24Kilo - Commending you on adding TAG on the exchange.

Mark has already expressed a desire to create a subdomain forum site for tagcoin/tagbond(forum.tagXXXX.XXX).  I'm not sure if that idea ever took off, but I agree that it would be a good thing to have in-house.  Not knocking TagYak(props to Centurion for stepping up and creating the forum), but I agree that the SM / phpBB / BB clones would be a better fit in the long run with the plugin/add-on capabilities.

I 100% agree with your ideas about the exchange.  I'm sure a lot of people here agree that getting the exchange up and running, with direct miner to retailer TAG sales, should be priority #1.  Mark has already expressed that this is one of the things that the development team are working hard on, so I'm guessing we just need to hang tight and wait it out.

+1 about 24Kilo... he's a pillar of the TAG community.  Not only is he actively involved on my pool thread, this thread, and LeftToeCut's pool thread on a daily basis, but he stepped up to help LeftToeCut get his pool off the ground, and now he's providing TAG to the community at lower than Cryptsy prices to stimulate trade.  My hats off to him.

-Fuse

Thanks for the props fuse Smiley If anyone is curious TagYak is a WordPress powered platform that runs BBpress (BB clone) with a buddypress plugin and theme designed for the CUNY academic commons. It has some custom coded plugins and has access to over 20,000 more plugins, of which I use about 20. I could have easily made it look like phpBB but chose not to.

If you guys are interested in a simple phpBB forum just let me know by posting on TagYak, but I wouldn't use SM as it is a deprecated platform.

Mark already has a Vanilla forum on http://forums.tagbond.com/ We have a forum feed from this on our forum directory https://tagyak.org/forums/

@24 Kilo, thanks for adding some TAG on the exchange - I will be stopping by Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
To move up the exchange quantity of TAG they price must be dramatically different from cryptsy.
Thanks for all the kind words and support, but most of the credit needs to go to Fuse, as he was the key support that I needed in the early days to stay with TAG. VesperWillow has been invaluable in helping me go from 240Kh/s to over 6Mh/s in the past month. JohnDec has also been a great help and support as well.

The TAG community is very open and supportive of the coin and Mark and his team... 2014 is going to be a good year for TAG.

As for discounted TAG... well... breaking news...

There is 50TAG listed for sale on the TagBond Exchange at a significant discount to the current Crypsty price of BTC.0009750 at time of this post.

I will keep the TAG listed for today... let's get some daily trades happening on the TAG Exchange... I am not planning to sell TAG at a discount forever... Mark... we need price support from head office.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
I am still watching this alt coin, as I do like the business model but right now I hate the coin.  Why I look at a forum site like Feathercoin has, and its very well developed and communities build the coins.  Tagyak is okay but I would like to see a more PHP site like this from Tagbond.  I am not interested in doing altcoin exchanges on crypsty as I have Bitcoin friends heavily involved in Doge and they despise the site so I would really like to see someone like Mark who I would trust work on the exchange site.

24Kilo - Commending you on adding TAG on the exchange.

Mark has already expressed a desire to create a subdomain forum site for tagcoin/tagbond(forum.tagXXXX.XXX).  I'm not sure if that idea ever took off, but I agree that it would be a good thing to have in-house.  Not knocking TagYak(props to Centurion for stepping up and creating the forum), but I agree that the SM / phpBB / BB clones would be a better fit in the long run with the plugin/add-on capabilities.

I 100% agree with your ideas about the exchange.  I'm sure a lot of people here agree that getting the exchange up and running, with direct miner to retailer TAG sales, should be priority #1.  Mark has already expressed that this is one of the things that the development team are working hard on, so I'm guessing we just need to hang tight and wait it out.

+1 about 24Kilo... he's a pillar of the TAG community.  Not only is he actively involved on my pool thread, this thread, and LeftToeCut's pool thread on a daily basis, but he stepped up to help LeftToeCut get his pool off the ground, and now he's providing TAG to the community at lower than Cryptsy prices to stimulate trade.  My hats off to him.

-Fuse
That's a neat idea, I may do the same thing to match - but will be putting it through tagcash.com (or tagbond.com via the tagbank, it's the same thing). The bter style exchange will be up till we sort out any bugs, but perhaps we can test it out the new one by trading TAG on there as well, or instead... the other thing is that on the tagcash side, you will be able to buy TAG using any other crypto we have listed, IF someone wants to trade it..Smiley

Mark,

I have been depositing my TAG through the 'TagBank', then syncing across to the exchange to list as trading seems to be disabled in the TagBank or least I am not able to sell TAG for BTC, it seems that I can sell TAG for PHP though. So I have been listing my TAG through the TAG exchange.

Here is today's listing of 25TAG to the TagBond Exchange at BTC.00096 each... current Crypsty price at time of listing was BTC.00096750
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I've created a TagCoin Faucet over at http://tag.faucet.pimplounge.com/

I would love to see the community grow and I only hope that people keep donating to the Faucet.. because without donations, it's useless.
That's a neat idea, I may do the same thing to match - but will be putting it through tagcash.com (or tagbond.com via the tagbank, it's the same thing). The bter style exchange will be up till we sort out any bugs, but perhaps we can test it out the new one by trading TAG on there as well, or instead... the other thing is that on the tagcash side, you will be able to buy TAG using any other crypto we have listed, IF someone wants to trade it..Smiley
Just letting everyone know...

I will be posting 25TAG to the TagBond Exchange every day... starting today - 31 December 2013... at a price that matches or beats the Crypsty price at the time of posting... I am trying to push some volume through the exchange in hopes that we can start the momentum moving for the exchange to help encourage Mark and the team to make the exchange a top-priority.

I just posted 25TAG to the TagBond Exchange at BTC.00095 each... that is better than the current Crypsty price... get them while you can!
Pages:
Jump to: