Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 66. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Come mine TagCoin with us:

https://tag.hash.so/

* EU and US stratum servers!
* 0% pool fee!
* vardiff
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools!

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/

And switch the coin from the frontend. It's very nice, you will like it Smiley

Pool support thread here
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
thanks..I just updated it...no idea where I got that other URL...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
An Error Has Occurred!
The board you specified doesn't exist 

That URL isn't working here.
I made a new thread for the Tagcash exchange, which is now live

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchangetagcash-crypto-exchange-and-payments-beta-404886

That is where I will be talking about and taking suggestions about the exchange. Keep this thread to chat about Tagcoin..Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Could http://tompool.org please be added to the pool list?

Why not remove TagCoin from your coin list for the pool... TAG retargets in one block... so a large multi-pool just closes down the coin until it leaves... so you may get one block at best... you are just causing crazy difficulty swings and nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Burn the multipool heathen at the stake!

Just joking lol...

Ah, so these are the tards responsible for the wild diff swings. I thought the multipools gave up on tag after the last diff adjustment.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Well, I'll buy the TAG using PHP, and then those guys who are not in the Philippines will certainly want to convert their newly acquired PHP to USD. Because I'm betting that majority of the TAGs will be paid for in PHP, especially by the merchants here in the Philippines. Those who sell TAG directly for USD will skip the 2%.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

Burn the multipool heathen at the stake!

Just joking lol...
Activity: 420
Ah yes, much better idea..will add that to the todo list.. to protect the unwary..lol..Wink
legendary
HODL for life.
Saw that trade there...made me think that maybe I should put in a limit on how high or how low offers can be, so as to avoid silly stuff going up there and people making the odd mistake...maybe only allow a 100% spread max either way from the last sale

As for trades in PHP there would have to be someone willing to sell or buy using that pair...but we will probably put up a conversion of 2% between different currencies, so you can always go from php to USD to buy...we haven't added that there yet, but we will soon.

A simple pop-up warning would work too.  Like, "This trade is 1000% higher than the average trade price."  And then make them confirm it with a password or pin.

That would make me think twice about what I'm paying...
Saw that trade there...made me think that maybe I should put in a limit on how high or how low offers can be, so as to avoid silly stuff going up there and people making the odd mistake...maybe only allow a 100% spread max either way from the last sale

As for trades in PHP there would have to be someone willing to sell or buy using that pair...but we will probably put up a conversion of 2% between different currencies, so you can always go from php to USD to buy...we haven't added that there yet, but we will soon.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
And finally, we have made the Tagcash exchange live (it is available under tagcash from the menu in tagbond.com or in tagcash.com directly) - don't want to create a big announcement for it just yet, will let the readers here test it to buy and sell TAG for any currency we have listed. Let us know if there are any bugs or you want to see any updates. But probably the first thing we will be doing is adding the candlestick and volume markers.

Okay, who just tried to buy 10 TAG with 10 BTC? I was almost about to sell it to you.

Speaking of which, @tagbond, how do people get USD, if majority of the merchants will pay in PHP, for TAG. For example, I don't have any USD, so I will deposit PHP in my account. Then I can buy TAG with the PHP. But I'm not buying TAG with USD.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
In traditional offline, brick and mortar business, 6 months is considered the minimum time frame for anything to be labelled "stable". That's what SM (Shoe Mart) says, so when they open a new mall, they don't do anything to it for the first six months except open up the new shops and stores. After the first 6 months are up, that's the only time they consider kicking out non-performers (those others who aren't making money, or don't meet the sales quota, or whatever.)
legendary
HODL for life.
Where blocks are mined very closely together you will normally get orphans, built in protection for block creation happening too quickly...

Likely the case then... good to know.  Thanks, Mark!

-Fuse
Where blocks are mined very closely together you will normally get orphans, built in protection for block creation happening too quickly...
legendary
HODL for life.
Mark,

Upon further investigation into the orphans, I'm not 100% sure it has to do with the higher hashrate/difficulty.  If you look at the block stats of Tagmining and Botpool, you'll see orphans on blocks where the difficulty was as low as 40 for a few consecutive blocks.  In fact, most of the orphans are occurring well below a difficulty of 100.  It's weird.

Of course, I'm no expert in these matters.  Far from it lol.  Just reporting back to let you know what I've found.

-Fuse
@affan - checking dogecoin now..I probably need to update the version, since it has forked 4 times already..and will probably fork again..

UPDATE - yep, dogecoin had forked again and I had to recompile it..same for stablecoin ( I guess not so stable, lol) - so you should see the sync now if not shortly while blocks upload..

For the future, will probably only add coins that are fairly stable. Dogecoin was an exception due to the turnover it does/did..we will see if it sticks around tho.. but if anyone wants 85,000 dogecoin in return for 15 TAG, we can do the trade on tagcash..Smiley
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
my doge deposit/transfer didnt show up after 23 confirmations ( wallet) , 0 confirmation (tagcash), have already clicked sync...
@Dabs - We have the survey/poll asking customers for info and rewarding them for their time - in TAG, other currency or a special deal for the next visit. That's been there for a long time. Using a combination of all the different tagvert types, this should cover most eventualities for bricks and mortar businesses. Let me know if you think there might be more..Wink. We are open to developing any kind of Tagvert to suit any kind of business as long as it brings more Tagbond members to the platform.

In your case of asking for a survey to be filled in, you don't need to give the receipt, you can simply add the tagvert to their account manually (by asking for TAG ID), or upgrade them to VIP status or another role where the tagverts are ready to be taken at any time. And yes, it can be done in batches later. The ideas for the games can be used with the same customers, but as a prize you could offer free fitting for a friend or something (something that normally costs the customer money, but really costs you only your time). You can vary how difficult that will be to get, as well as how many rewards are available before they run out...so all of this creates a bond between the customer and merchant.

On another note, I have put a one page description in PDF format on the front page of this thread and linked it here as well:

Download one page PDF file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i6zhenlbt8916e/tag.pdf

And finally, we have made the Tagcash exchange live (it is available under tagcash from the menu in tagbond.com or in tagcash.com directly) - don't want to create a big announcement for it just yet, will let the readers here test it to buy and sell TAG for any currency we have listed. Let us know if there are any bugs or you want to see any updates. But probably the first thing we will be doing is adding the candlestick and volume markers.
Pages:
Jump to: