Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin pool tag.cryptominer.net - page 7. (Read 26419 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 10, 2013, 08:00:01 PM
Seems fair to me.

K.

Anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Activity: 644
December 10, 2013, 01:01:41 PM
Seems fair to me.

K.
December 10, 2013, 12:43:36 PM
I have a plan how to payout those coins, will tell you later when I am at home. We need to talk about that, I dont want any other misunderstanding or problem.

Well? What's the solution? My balance is still at 0.

I will collect data from transactions table from november, based on the credited coins per user. The summary of the credited coins will be 100%. Every miner gets his coins proportionally based on his recent credits. So every miner, who has been mining in november, gets coins from the balance.

100% = mined coins in November (e.g. 1000 TAG)
user1 credits = 300 TAG (30%)
user2 credits = 200 TAG (20%)
user3 credits = 500 TAG (50%)

Pool balance = 3600 TAG
user1 payout (30%) = 1080 TAG
user1 payout (20%) = 720 TAG
user1 payout (50%) = 1800 TAG

Thats the best and the fairest solution in my opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2013, 12:34:00 PM
I have a plan how to payout those coins, will tell you later when I am at home. We need to talk about that, I dont want any other misunderstanding or problem.

Well? What's the solution? My balance is still at 0.

Activity: 322
December 09, 2013, 08:36:18 PM
We had our payout threshold set to 20 TAG auto payout. Your pool stated payouts disabled and don't worry your coins are safe! We checked you out on bitcoin talk and your reputation was good so we gave your pool a try.

Hashfaster's pool paid out.

We expect to be paid out. The reputation of Tag and the pools that back it from the miners that make it function need to be taken care of above all.

Make this right.

If you would have split the payout with all the miners on your pool. At least we would have understood and got something. Sending it for a giveaway quiz. That's just not right.

You are right. Miners expect to be payed out. I will consider your advice (split the coins), however it wont be the perfect solution for this at all.

Thanks.

Thanks for being a pool of honor and correcting this. While it is not a perfect solution at least the miner on the pool will benefit in some way. We all understand the high cost associated with these rigs. The unit I placed on your pool recently cost about over 7,000 and needs to pay itself off.

In regards to your pool, You are a important asset of this community, you need the best servers, staff and good salary so you spend more of your valuable time building your business future. That also includes profit so you can grow and hire people to support you local community. A strong pool would reflect better not just on Tag but the crypto-coin community as a whole.

I personally don't mind paying a higher fee so you can accomplish these above stated goals. your time is important as well and I want your business to grow with mine. I will allocate another node to your pool to help with this for a total of 10,000 + Kh's

-Moneybox

I look forward to seeing our mining accounts Tag credited.

Thank you Moneybox!

We are unable to log into our account, It is showing "Unable to find a mail address for user moneybox"
Our wallet payment address for TAG is TE4jgAvmAd5rgLpjoXBMwy27MDPESJnXTc
Please make the payment for at least 250 TAG which is 50% of what we mined.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 09, 2013, 11:35:24 AM
10MHs

feel free to throw them on my server while torzsy fixes his Smiley
December 09, 2013, 11:13:38 AM
We had our payout threshold set to 20 TAG auto payout. Your pool stated payouts disabled and don't worry your coins are safe! We checked you out on bitcoin talk and your reputation was good so we gave your pool a try.

We expect to be paid out. The reputation of Tag and the pools that back it from the miners that make it function need to be taken care of above all.

Make this right.

If you would have split the payout with all the miners on your pool. At least we would have understood and got something. Sending it for a giveaway quiz. That's just not right.

You are right. Miners expect to be payed out. I will consider your advice (split the coins), however it wont be the perfect solution for this at all.

Thanks.

Thanks for being a pool of honor and correcting this. While it is not a perfect solution at least the miner on the pool will benefit in some way. We all understand the high cost associated with these rigs. The unit I placed on your pool recently cost about over 7,000 and needs to pay itself off.

In regards to your pool, You are a important asset of this community, you need the best servers, staff and good salary so you spend more of your valuable time building your business future. That also includes profit so you can grow and hire people to support you local community. A strong pool would reflect better not just on Tag but the crypto-coin community as a whole.

I personally don't mind paying a higher fee so you can accomplish these above stated goals. your time is important as well and I want your business to grow with mine. I will allocate another node to your pool to help with this for a total of 10,000 + Kh's

-Moneybox

Thank you Moneybox!

December 09, 2013, 11:10:51 AM

Make this right.

Thanks.

-Moneybox

December 09, 2013, 03:30:08 AM

Make this right.

Thanks.

December 09, 2013, 03:25:48 AM

Make this right.

December 09, 2013, 03:02:07 AM
I would pay your TAG, if I could. I dont have the shares data between nov. 23 and 27. So if you were mining at that time, you wont get paid. The coin forked several times, the server had problem, had to do a rollback. I didnt spend your coins, so please calm down and understand this situation. This week I will upgrade the server, so I hope it wont crash again under the load.

And dont store your coins on pools! Threshold was set to 1 TAG, you could have got your coins immediately when you reached that amount. Just think about this: I wil go bankrupt in real life and cant pay the server price, internet, anything at all. Provider shuts down the server, your coins are completely vanished, no support anymore.

Im not blaming anyone, the coin is great, it has big support and future. I also feel sorry for this and it was a big lesson for everyone (mainly for me).

edit: Mark confirmed the first transaction, TAG will be sent to him tonight

December 08, 2013, 11:29:36 PM
We put our mining farm through your pool and mined around 523 coins. How does your database not reflect our work submitted. It is strange how during a time when difficulty was at a low and very profitable for miners, you have this database issue. Coincidence? You could have divided the tag equally from the miners that were on your pool.

Also, why didn't you consult us first versus giving them away. I am not happy with this outcome and would a least expect to be compensated with at least half of what was mined to compensate my employees during the holidays. Please advise on how you will make this right.

Moneybox

How much hashrate did you have on the pool and what date exactly?

Dividing equally is not fair, just think about it. Small miners got the same as big ones. If you had 500+ coins on the pool, why didnt you withdraw them? Keeping coins on pools / exchanges is not safe.

The coins will be sent to Mark when he confirmes that the first transaction is arrived. I dont see any other options for this to solve. Do you?

We mined for a full 2 days prior to the pool being closed down. Thats the moment we stopped mining at your pool. Our Hashrate rate was 6,250 Kh's.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2013, 09:12:33 PM

Dividing equally is not fair, just think about it. Small miners got the same as big ones. If you had 500+ coins on the pool, why didnt you withdraw them? Keeping coins on pools / exchanges is not safe.

The coins will be sent to Mark when he confirmes that the first transaction is arrived. I dont see any other options for this to solve. Do you?

Yes, take your pools down and pay us the TAG you owe us. Your complete lack of competence (at best) has cost miners thousands of dollars. It's strange how people are writing this off as it is no big deal.

This is notroll all over again, except torzsy hopes to continue defrauding miners.
December 08, 2013, 08:30:37 PM
We put our mining farm through your pool and mined around 523 coins. How does your database not reflect our work submitted. It is strange how during a time when difficulty was at a low and very profitable for miners, you have this database issue. Coincidence? You could have divided the tag equally from the miners that were on your pool.

Also, why didn't you consult us first versus giving them away. I am not happy with this outcome and would a least expect to be compensated with at least half of what was mined to compensate my employees during the holidays. Please advise on how you will make this right.

Moneybox

The coin forked multiple times, it's not the pools fault.

K.
December 08, 2013, 07:18:27 PM

Moneybox

December 08, 2013, 06:53:19 PM

Moneybox
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
December 08, 2013, 06:25:03 PM
The pool was shut down for a while. I didnt repoen it yet, here is the reason why.

After the fork, pool had a database crash, lost about 4-5 days share and transaction data. I could rollback database to an earlier stage. Therefore there are about 3600 TAGs with no "owner", these coins are sitting in the wallet, but dont know where to send them. Im not a scammer, these coins belong to the miners, or at least to the TAG community. I contacted Mark (Tagbond leader) to ask his advice how to solve this mess. I will send all the TAGs from the pool to him, he will do giveaways for his quiz. For further information please go to the official TAG thread.

And before you go angry, please consider your thoughts. I could have dumped those TAGs for an easy 6 BTC, but I havent done it. I respect your work on the pools, but sometimes "shit happens" and you simply cant solve it.

Pool is opened again, withdraws are working.

Thanks.
torzsy

The right thing to do Smiley
May Satoshi watch over you.
December 08, 2013, 04:37:50 PM
I got some back, shit happens.

I don't hold you responsible at all.

Thanks.

K.

Thank you Kruncha!

Good night!

December 08, 2013, 04:33:46 PM
I got some back, shit happens.

I don't hold you responsible at all.

Thanks.

K.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
December 08, 2013, 01:37:03 PM
Thanks for being honest about it - I'll make sure they go out fairly via a quiz tagvert that can be shared for more TAG rewards - it should result in a lot more people learning about TAG which will benefit everyone in the long run. I will be adding some of my own TAG as well.
Pages:
Jump to: