Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAJCOIN- Blake2s POW/POS - GenesisBlock 10.7.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1) - page 6. (Read 53622 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
I'm surprised to see the work being put ini on this coin, particularly due to how under the radar it seems.

Slow and steady sailing. Organic growth instead of hype. The way its suppose to be done. Tnx for stopping by and maybe even stick around.

Have any awesome week.
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
I'm surprised to see the work being put ini on this coin, particularly due to how under the radar it seems.
We are cryptocurrency
please any working mining pool
i try many pools but all not working , kindly share some working pools for mining tajcoin

Former blakes2s.com now https://cryptocartel.one/

Its not about pools not working.Pool must find a pos block in order to get reward based on shares.

Code:
 Taj | -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://taj.blake2s.com:8886 -u TAJ_WALLET -p c=TAJ

Current net hash: 1.618 TH/s
Diff: 526.8 k PoW: Diff chart https://chainz.cryptoid.info/taj/#@diff
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
please any working mining pool
i try many pools but all not working , kindly share some working pools for mining tajcoin
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Whats mean by " "GenesisBlock 10.july.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1)"  ,
what kind of action will be done at that date ?
That was the first block of this coin...
Activity: 22
Whats mean by " "GenesisBlock 10.july.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1)"  ,
what kind of action will be done at that date ?
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Glad to see some progress here.
We are cryptocurrency
I'm raising bitcoin and assuming you earn You're big here, later you're suddenly dropped, of course, you're going to be surprised and you're losing it here.

Not really shure what you wanted to say here  Smiley
We are cryptocurrency
finally It has telegram group. I will join it. Thanks your work hard Smiley

The hard work is actually coming. Welcome to Tajcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
 I'm raising bitcoin and assuming you earn You're big here, later you're suddenly dropped, of course, you're going to be surprised and you're losing it here.
Activity: 27
finally It has telegram group. I will join it. Thanks your work hard Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
good evening. The last few weeks the wallet has stopped synchronizing. Tell me, what can I do?

Everything works without problems. I have 37 connections to the Taj Coin network.
Activity: 1
good evening. The last few weeks the wallet has stopped synchronizing. Tell me, what can I do?
We are cryptocurrency
6 additional month added to TAJ blockexplorer. You know i pay that stuff because i leave the project  Wink

Have a great weekend everyone.

We are cryptocurrency
Why the wallet does not work correctly. The POS does not work. My weight is more than the weight of the net. All extracted coins are not accepted and are not confirmed. Why? How to fix it? Who will tell me? The version of the wallet v 1.0.0.0. Thank you

Same in herre never got on PoS reward on the wallet ?? this is really strange and DEV don't answer for that, why ?

Not shure what you are talking about PoS blocks are regular , just check blockexplorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/taj/.
I guess you are failing to understand that by staking TAJ coin you are competing with the rest of the stakers on the network, same as miners are competing for PoW blocks.

As a developer i am not responsible for the actions of the participants in the p2p network nor can or ever will give any guarantee that a staker will have succcess in generatin a stake block.

Please do some research on how PoS works. A great article on PoS from blockgeeks https://blockgeeks.com/guides/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake/

Cheers.
Activity: 98
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Why the wallet does not work correctly. The POS does not work. My weight is more than the weight of the net. All extracted coins are not accepted and are not confirmed. Why? How to fix it? Who will tell me? The version of the wallet v 1.0.0.0. Thank you

Same in herre never got on PoS reward on the wallet ?? this is really strange and DEV don't answer for that, why ?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
what does this warning means at zpool ??

We are short of this currency (295.46868723 TAJ). Please STOP your miners and switch to BTC until we find more TAJ blocks.
YOU are responsible if you continue to mine for TAJ despite this warning.
It means the pool is short 295.46868723 TAJ. And you will not get paid until the pool mines that amount or you can switch to another payment method.
Activity: 14
what does this warning means at zpool ??

We are short of this currency (295.46868723 TAJ). Please STOP your miners and switch to BTC until we find more TAJ blocks.
YOU are responsible if you continue to mine for TAJ despite this warning.
Pages:
Jump to: