Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAJCOIN- Blake2s POW/POS - GenesisBlock 10.7.2016 at 8:34 AM (GMT+1) - page 9. (Read 53622 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Happy New Year, Taj community!
@Kr3gg Happy NY to you as well and best of everything to you and loved ones.
We are cryptocurrency
I wanted to wish everyone on the forum a happy and prosperous 2018.

Please respect all living creatures of this word and love eacother more that cryptocurrencies as we are all the most precious cryptocurrency in existance.

Finest regards to everyone.

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Happy New Year, Taj community!
We are cryptocurrency
this coin is dead?, i cant update my wallet  Embarrassed

A longer period with out a PoW/PoS block. Chain moved now. Not a dead coin for shure. Just my lack of activity.
We are cryptocurrency
TajCoin listing seat on BlockBid reserved.

https://blockbid.com.au/#features
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
Why can't they build a reasonable website? Where is the roadmap, white paper? This coin is not a new coin so why are so many minor features still missing?

Roadmap is a promise and deadlines. Dont need a whitepaper this is not an ICO i never took a cent from the community. Every cost of the project till today are coming from my own pocket.

But i appreciate the feedback as i am really lame to not finish and work on WS.

hello staysecure, i can help with your website and you help me with my project, I like the code of Taj Coin and I would like to know if we can help. I'm thinking about making a fork you coin! clear with its authorization although in open codes ??  Wink
We are cryptocurrency
Try to mine this coin but only give me invalid shares

Please write more info cant really help with zero info.

Solomine? GPU or CPU? What pool? What miner are you using?

Tnx
We are cryptocurrency
Why can't they build a reasonable website? Where is the roadmap, white paper? This coin is not a new coin so why are so many minor features still missing?

Roadmap is a promise and deadlines. Dont need a whitepaper this is not an ICO i never took a cent from the community. Every cost of the project till today are coming from my own pocket.

But i appreciate the feedback as i am really lame to not finish and work on WS.
We are cryptocurrency
Hello Dev , any update? Huh

Hardfork will be announced this year. Major developments in 2018.
We are cryptocurrency
How can I participate in the bounty program?

There is no bounty program. TAJ is zero premine , zero ICO. Some bounty program may be up in 2018 but thats not a promise.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Hello Dev , any update? Huh
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I am getting alot of stalls, where there will be no blocks or the wallet will stay consantly at 1-2 hours out of sync.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Any chance it will come over other exchange?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Block chain get stacked. Same things happened to Nevacoin few times already....

Jup chain stalls are becoming a problem and it will be resolved in TAJ 2.0.

Is there a roadmap for TAJ 2.0
We are cryptocurrency
Happy to announce we are sponsoring water for TEDxVelenje.

https://www.ted.com/tedx/events/24556
https://kriptovoda.si/
https://tedxvelenje.com/

TEDxVelenje is organizing the deepest TEDx event in the world at an astonishing 157m below the surface.

Five speakers will share their ideas in areas which could all be labeled as Underground, those being the living organisms below the surface we see daily,
social topics we are not encouraged to talk about, and ideas we do not necessarily perceive as right.

The event will be held at The Coal Mining Museum of Slovenia on November 4, 2017.

Activity: 196
I added it to my pool  Wink

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:5766
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=TAJ

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Payout   : Every 20min
Fee      : 1.00 %

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:5766 -u TMkZC2eHuV7PGjaHj5Ei2b3aTxtLHgtd2q -p c=TAJ  

Happy Mining =)
We are cryptocurrency
Block chain get stacked. Same things happened to Nevacoin few times already....

Jup chain stalls are becoming a problem and it will be resolved in TAJ 2.0.

We are cryptocurrency

Its simple its a fairly launched, zero premine, zero ico , zero scam project. No false promises slow end steady progress and at the end of the day on of the frist personalized blockchains in existance.

From my reserach LANA, TAJ, NEVA and i think LEA are the first personalized blockckchain ever created as a birthday present with birthday time and date as start of genesis block.

I know webistes are all but finished but i will get to it when time comes. I post everything else on social media and here.

Whitepaper i dont really see why its necesarry i am not raising funds everything is financed from my own pocket.
Activity: 142
There is no empty words and promises project like other shitcoins. There is stable and working coin, with reasonable dev.
Pages:
Jump to: