Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 19. (Read 148371 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
the color of the coin is black like dead
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are there any active wallet nodes?  My wallet has been stuck trying to sync for the last week.

Did you get the new wallet? www.takticker.com
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Are there any active wallet nodes?  My wallet has been stuck trying to sync for the last week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 13
I bought 300K Takeicoins. Pump is very soon.

Great just what we need our own personal scambox just like btc-e.com, pump, dump..... to the moon, sky is falling etc....

Havent been wrong on most of my trades. See my posts and verify my authenticity.

And then watch TAK hit 100 and stay there? Nicely done!

Well why dont you sell then?
Activity: 630

Great just what we need our own personal scambox just like btc-e.com, pump, dump..... to the moon, sky is falling etc....

Havent been wrong on most of my trades. See my posts and verify my authenticity.

And then watch TAK hit 100 and stay there? Nicely done!

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
I always preferred Chekov anyway.
Activity: 56
I heard there is a pump on Takcoin tonight, can anyone cofirm this??

It looks like this coin is heading back to 200 satoshi  Grin

Im interested to hear this as well Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Maybe.
Where did you hear that?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
The latest (v0.9.1.2) wallet path: D:\wallet\takeicoin-qt.exe

The shortcut: D:\wallet\takeicoin-qt.exe -datadir=D:\wallet\data

Gives no message/warning whatsoever and still it saves in the default (%APPDATA%/TakeiCoin) folder..

Since I do not know what you have done already... have you created the D:\wallet\data folder beforehand and have you made sure what the folder privileges are? Not sure if maybe you are expecting it to create the folder for you and maybe the application has a trust issue so the drive will not allow the folder to be created so it defaults, or if you did make the folder and it does not like something about how its privileges are set so it can't use it and again defaults.

Testing myself right now with the new wallet.

Edit: did all this myself and have the same results as you... QT refuses to use the directory you point it to with the -datadir flag both in a shortcut and from a command prompt.
I already made the folder (/data) on forehand but it still refuses to use that directory and sticks to the default %APPDATA%/TakeiCoin directory.

But whenever I point it to a folder that doesn't exist (/data2) it gives me an error:

So it actually does something... Also tried renaming the wallet to something without punctuation: wallet.exe but the results remain the same.

Been having this issue since the very first day with this wallet..

EDIT:
Run as Admin from the same drive (C:/) as where %APPDATA%/TakeiCoin is located doesn't solve the issue either. Already gave Full permissions to both the wallet and data directories. Running out of options here..
Activity: 5
Hi,

I'm confused, has there been a new wallet release or not? Is it available for Mac?

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
TEpg1uN1wguTmXE73WwPFQNfCS4h2SFLcA

Thks!)
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I made this one you can see on the temporary page.

Activity: 538
Hello
Someone can look at that coin and within 2 seconds understand it is somehow tied into sharing/caring/positive energy and that's all we can ask for. We're not 100% sold on this design yet - but 3 out of the 4 of us that have looked at it like it.
I really like the simple minimalistic black&white logo on your temp page. Why not just use this? Or let the guy design the logo who made this.

haha actually I like that too - originally our plan was to go as simplistic as possible. 1 color with either a T or TAK - so yeah I can see the appeal to this as well
Pages:
Jump to: