Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 37. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
A strong maybe is the best way to put it. I'm really hopeful about this one though. I picked up about 5000 when they hit 180 last night. My plan is to sell at the initial pump, if it happens, from addition to crypsty and use that to stock up on more. That all depends on if there will be an initial dump as well otherwise i may be kicking myself
Activity: 238
Vote for Takeicoin on Cryptsy now! GOGOGO -
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Does being on cryptsy usually increase the value of the coin?

strong maybe
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Does being on cryptsy usually increase the value of the coin?
Activity: 56
Will there be a new Mac wallet with the hard fork?

Of course! Should be ready shortly. Our Mac contact isn't responding as quick as usual.
Activity: 5
Will there be a new Mac wallet with the hard fork?

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
This is a nice little boost to wake up to. Very happy to see it.

1) New wallet with hard fork and built in IRC client to be released today. Windows and Linux first - Mac will be added shortly.
2) News section will be added to website
3) Online Wallet is finished, will be added to website as soon as possible.

4) Fix the -datadir issue with previous wallet? Smiley
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
i will send some coins into that Cryptsy vote, although i am not very excited about this. i think Mintpal is doing better the Cryptsy now.

Activity: 538
Hello
As someone who owns MZC and TAK all I ask is... can't we all just get along?? =)

I agree, I never understood the competition. I own many other coins, TAK obviously being my main bag, but I want everyone to do well.

Amen to that! No reason more than 1 coin can have success =)
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
By the way @TakeiCoin, how does the online wallet work ? Do you already have some tech infos, specially about the security of it ?

Exactly the same as the other wallets - you'll sign up an account and both login and withdraw will take authy sms code. It's annoying to have it twice but we want our users to be 100% secure.

cold storage?
As someone who owns MZC and TAK all I ask is... can't we all just get along?? =)

I agree, I never understood the competition. I own many other coins, TAK obviously being my main bag, but I want everyone to do well.
Activity: 538
Hello
By the way @TakeiCoin, how does the online wallet work ? Do you already have some tech infos, specially about the security of it ?

Exactly the same as the other wallets - you'll sign up an account and both login and withdraw will take authy sms code. It's annoying to have it twice but we want our users to be 100% secure.

Yeah, but it's online so it needs some more details Smiley For example, how do you store the private keys ?

I have one of my devs working on this. I'll get you more info shortly.
Activity: 157

Yeah, but it's online so it needs some more details Smiley For example, how do you store the private keys ?
This coin is scamcoin,MZC all the way.
You wont be on cryptsy .

Lol, don't be a bitter loser man.

Ignore the 14 post newbie lol.

14 posts?

Its just the activity...NEWBIE.

This coin is not on crypts,and wont be,scam coin all the way,pump/dump,instamine/premine.

I'm not entirely sure where you get your information, nor do I care too much about your obvious trolling.

I'd like to reconfirm that there was 0 premine 0 instamine and we even forced a fair launch by making the first 240 blocks give no reward. Probably one of the fairest launches in the past few months. Thanks for playing!
Activity: 532
You wont be on cryptsy .

14 posts?

This coin is not on crypts,and wont be,scam coin all the way,pump/dump,instamine/premine.

Did you even read the thread? No premine, no instamine. Your precious maza is premined massively.
Activity: 14
You wont be on cryptsy .

14 posts?
http://gyazo.com/bc0b3b0d21aad0433409c03a4deca933.png

Activity: 630
You wont be on cryptsy .

Activity: 157
Pages:
Jump to: