Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 35. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
to 101 satoshi in few seconds)

That was faster than you can say... Worldcoin!

Why was this not a surprise?
Activity: 159
to 101 satoshi in few seconds)
legendary
TAK will have an extremely important update on Sunday - To Be Continued...

The only thing that could be extremely important would be that George Takei is open to discussing with Takeicoin how it can help further human rights, civil rights, and the issues of activism that he is passionate about.

Some sort of indicator as to if the update is positive or encouraging news or not would be nice.

Not only would it be nice, but it would be respectful to those who have helped spread the word about Takeicoin for the purposes laid out by the developers. 

If of course, that is what this is all about in the first place.

I for one am very suspicious of pump and dump inside trading at this point.  Vague promises of important updates are not reassuring to a community.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Takeicoin? More like take-all-my-money coin ><
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The only thing that could be extremely important would be that George Takei is open to discussing with Takeicoin how it can help further human rights, civil rights, and the issues of activism that he is passionate about.

Some sort of indicator as to if the update is positive or encouraging news or not would be nice.
legendary

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Launching 1 TAK per month giveaway program to any miner mining 10 consecutive blocks in a row!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Takeicoin Deadly silence pool opened!

https://tak.deadly-silence.org/index.php?page=dashboard

Vardiff enabled, 1% fee, PPLNS (MPOS default), located in Europe (good peering to US).

happy mining  Grin
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
why isn't EDIE WINDSOR showing up on the WHO ARE WE section of the website anymore?

Due to recent bad bitcoin press her lawyers thought it better to remove her from page, understandable.

so you already managed to lose one of the big public supporters. oh my!

At no point was that said, troll somewhere else.

i'm not trolling, but this is TAK not BTC so bad BTC press should not cause such action by her IMO
Activity: 56
why isn't EDIE WINDSOR showing up on the WHO ARE WE section of the website anymore?

Due to recent bad bitcoin press her lawyers thought it better to remove her from page, understandable.

At no point was that said, troll somewhere else.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Congratulations. You're on cryptsy Smiley
Do not worry about the price guys .. a whole new team UTC, MZC, FLAP got a kick: P
Sometimes we have to turn the neck to make it better;)
Price increase!
Have a great weekend and good luck Smiley
Activity: 238
Only 0.00000375 per coin? Really?   Should be at least 0.00001000
so shes's no longer a supporter?

Activity: 12
TAK is now trading on Cryptsy!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I sold 10 000 TAK for 3000 satoshi and I think that this is the real price not this we having now. Someone is manipulating this coin and I won't play that game. Real price is over 3000 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: