Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 44. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
keep waiting

Tomorrow 10AM is the start of it. Do your posts have a purpose?
Activity: 15
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Very happy, TAK on the platform, we have no one willing to sell it, that TAK will have a better future! Look forward to the official can better operation will TAK into the mainstream of coin market! Grin
Which person will be ?

You'll see tomorrow. It's not Takei yet but the person is going to help us with him. She's very close with him.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
The first of our upcoming TAK Press Releases will be tomorrow 2/26/14 at 10AM Eastern.
I'm entirely new to NXT and its siblings, but I'd be interested to see if someone could actually create a stable community model based around the platform that encourages mutual cooperation rather than a singular motive for greed.

We are trying to do that but this isn't NXT....This is TAK
Activity: 95
I'm entirely new to NXT and its siblings, but I'd be interested to see if someone could actually create a stable community model based around the platform that encourages mutual cooperation rather than a singular motive for greed.
I've found miners are more receptive towards a coin if you pre release the wallet as a passworded zip. Just a thought.

uhhhh, what? lol

This is severely random.
Activity: 98
I've found miners are more receptive towards a coin if you pre release the wallet as a passworded zip. Just a thought.

are you a bot?
Activity: 64
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Takeicoin has just been offered a spot on BTC38.com

They have contacted us and offered a spot on BTC38.com once our network hits 50TH. We are currently at 20TH in just 4 days. We're honored to have the biggest Chinese exchange approach us so early in release.

hi Takei, we are running over 60t now, what about i talk to btc38 to remind them of their promise?
Follow the Coin interview added to ANN post.
Activity: 53
Some test made me feel very dangerous, I like the sense of adventure, also like to challenge new things
Activity: 98

very nice, i think the coin is already a success with the currenct fundraiser - already some money for a good cause and it keeps getting more
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
any news about online wallet?

what happen diff is up
price is down
is not profit
your coin Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 15