Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 48. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what happened to xnigma.com? cant get connected with it, again!

Yeah, it seems to be down  - just as I was doing a withdrawal too :/

seems recovered.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Yeah, it seems to be down  - just as I was doing a withdrawal too :/
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Still holding strong, over 100k TAK mined and still counting! Cheesy
Activity: 5
Hello Peoples. Wow. Much Takei.
Activity: 56
looks good, pass me my 1st takeishi!

TTvgMgXRLqp8BxHyMEHF4DF9BivXb24gCy

Done.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
looks good, pass me my 1st takeishi!

TTvgMgXRLqp8BxHyMEHF4DF9BivXb24gCy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
it is on purpose of course.

Why? (What purpose does it serve?)

Is there a full description of how this works? How do we calculate total hashrate against the coin if the difficulty isn't directly related to the hashrate?
it is on purpose of course.
Is there a bug in the difficulty retargeting, or is it on purpose that that difficulty will oscillate constantly between very low (10K) and very high (700K)? Or is this a MULTIPOOL effect (on sha256 though??).

Actually I don't dislike that it does that - it's kind'a exciting.

However, the coin may get trapped at the top if you have a sudden exodus of miners.

Actually I take this back - it's annoying that at the top of the graph it takes sometimes 3 minutes to mine a block. When you're trying to transfer money somewhere this gets painful.

So is this on purpose?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Angry
Hey devs! Why did my antivirus just go batshit crazy and tell me the qt wallet was infected with a downloader trojan when I opened it for the first time? That has NEVER happened before with ANY qt wallet I have ever had before. It's really too bad to. I liked this coin and was about to add my hashrate to the network.

Never had a problem with this wallet, I use Kaspersky.

I'm using Avast. Mind uploading it to virustotal.com for me? At this point, I don't even trust having it on my computer. I wanna check it out there before I even think about downloading it again.

It's uploaded and checked, seems fine.  

mind giving me the link so i can take a look myself? thanks

Sure ,  https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/88362cb44125c9ad9ff235d8b2fe0196ded39d588cd0724df7e2670f9fb4aba3/analysis/

thanks bud. i might give it another go.  Smiley

False positive, happens a lot in crypto. No worries, it's clean man.

can't be too cautious when it comes to things like this. and like i said previously, it's NEVER happened to me with a qt before. miner software i can understand because they use processor cycles. but i've never gotten that with a qt wallet before.
Activity: 238
Angry
Hey devs! Why did my antivirus just go batshit crazy and tell me the qt wallet was infected with a downloader trojan when I opened it for the first time? That has NEVER happened before with ANY qt wallet I have ever had before. It's really too bad to. I liked this coin and was about to add my hashrate to the network.

I'm using Avast. Mind uploading it to virustotal.com for me? At this point, I don't even trust having it on my computer. I wanna check it out there before I even think about downloading it again.

Sure ,  https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/88362cb44125c9ad9ff235d8b2fe0196ded39d588cd0724df7e2670f9fb4aba3/analysis/
Angry
Hey devs! Why did my antivirus just go batshit crazy and tell me the qt wallet was infected with a downloader trojan when I opened it for the first time? That has NEVER happened before with ANY qt wallet I have ever had before. It's really too bad to. I liked this coin and was about to add my hashrate to the network. Not gonna happen now.

False positive, happens a lot in crypto. No worries, it's clean man.
Angry

Angry

Angry

Angry

Angry
Hey devs! Why did my antivirus just go batshit crazy and tell me the qt wallet was infected with a downloader trojan when I opened it for the first time? That has NEVER happened before with ANY qt wallet I have ever had before. It's really too bad to. I liked this coin and was about to add my hashrate to the network. Not gonna happen now.
Is there a bug in the difficulty retargeting, or is it on purpose that that difficulty will oscillate constantly between very low (10K) and very high (700K)? Or is this a MULTIPOOL effect (on sha256 though??).

Actually I don't dislike that it does that - it's kind'a exciting.

However, the coin may get trapped at the top if you have a sudden exodus of miners.
Woo-hoo!

I just solo-mined my first ever SHA256 block:
http://altexplorer.net/block/0000000000001fb04706569c9a07eaa99477fdfd81021d7da76750bbbc9697de

It even has real transfers in there - not just an empty 1000 block.

For the first time I'm feeling that I made a useful contribution to the coiniverse Smiley.

Hahah welcome to the team!
Pages:
Jump to: