Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 66. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
is there a miner to use plz?
Activity: 280
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
No conf file needed? Addnodes? Anything?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
how can i mine this beside wallet ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
UPDATED - pool is being worked on but otherwise.....WELCOME TO TAKEICOIN. We will role out updates smoothly and quickly from here on out every single chance we get. Please join us in IRC or email for any help we can offer.
5 minutes guys, who else is chomping at the bit?

woot 5 minuets on countdown
is the count down clock right ?

Yes it is.  I based it on OP's info (6 PM EST)

Pleasedontbeafaillaunchpleasedontbeafaillaunchpleasedontbeafaillaunch.
早就等的不耐烦了,麻烦作者 准时间开启钱包!

我同意
Activity: 12
早就等的不耐烦了,麻烦作者 准时间开启钱包!
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
5 minutes guys, who else is chomping at the bit?

Yes it is.  I based it on OP's info (6 PM EST)
Activity: 644
yes you can use cgminer without the --scrypt flag.  I think all of your other settings will change too so you may have to play with your intensity and other stuff to adapt them to sha instead of scrypt.

Thanks, do you have any links I can read up on?

sorry I have never mined sha256 so I have no idea what settings to use.  should be the same as they used to use for GPU mining BTC a year or so ago.  find some old BTC settings they should be close.

Thanks!
Activity: 274
yes you can use cgminer without the --scrypt flag.  I think all of your other settings will change too so you may have to play with your intensity and other stuff to adapt them to sha instead of scrypt.

sorry I have never mined sha256 so I have no idea what settings to use.  should be the same as they used to use for GPU mining BTC a year or so ago.  find some old BTC settings they should be close.

Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Devs really need to respect timings, deadlines and community. If you said that you will post link 2 hours before and you didn't there is no need for me to look at this coin from now on. So for me it is not about the profit anymore you just didn't provide what you have said. And we didn't tell you when is deadline or when something should be done, you did... Good luck with this coin I m moving on...
Activity: 274

We are going to hold the wallets until 6pm so no one starts mining early. Don't worry we are still on point for 6pm. Once 6pm hits we will upload wallet and all other pertinent info. The main pool is currently being worked on, though they are having one issue. IF the main pool isn't ready for release we will still go forward as you will be able to solo mine (or attach to another pool that pops up) in the mean time.

Can you mine with a GPU and CGminer?
Activity: 56
We are going to hold the wallets until 6pm so no one starts mining early. Don't worry we are still on point for 6pm. Once 6pm hits we will upload wallet and all other pertinent info. The main pool is currently being worked on, though they are having one issue. IF the main pool isn't ready for release we will still go forward as you will be able to solo mine (or attach to another pool that pops up) in the mean time.
Activity: 644
wow here we go again
downloads available 2 hours out?
there is 30 minutes left and we have nothing
what is going on
Pages:
Jump to: