Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Take a Stand with EBT ★ Reject Paid Voting on Exchanges ★ - page 3. (Read 6195 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Eh. If people want to throw money at it, it's their choice.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good decision, I support it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I agree 100%.. Insane
EBT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
EBT IS VICTORIOUS!!!!

YOU WILL NOTICE THERE IS NO LONGER A BTC DONATION ADDRESS ON THE CRYPTSY VOTE PAGE!!!!

Activity: 350
I'm a little shocked that Cryptsy pulled this.  Time to withdraw my balances and cut them out.

Any business that promotes bribery looses all my respect.

Classic case of a greedy programmer, not someone with good business sense.  There are so many ways to increase profits and ROI, but openly resorting to taking bribes from the community through paid voting is not one I can support.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Paid voting is nothing more than a greedy site owner looking for bribes.  I've pulled close to 20 BTC out of the altcoin market from exchange sites which participate in paid voting.  There are plenty of online and brick and mortar merchants which accept BTC for payment so exchanges aren't even needed.

This is just disgusting.

Hear, hear! Smiley
Activity: 51
Paid voting is nothing more than a greedy site owner looking for bribes.  I've pulled close to 20 BTC out of the altcoin market from exchange sites which participate in paid voting.  There are plenty of online and brick and mortar merchants which accept BTC for payment so exchanges aren't even needed.

This is just disgusting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have my support for this. I'm sick of this situation now. This is just pure greed. The only winners out of this are the exchanges. How much BTC they rake in from people hoping to get the next pump and dump coin listed..it's a joke.
Activity: 406
the exchanges are want to more money, money, money.....
Activity: 294
I will now mine this coin, GJ dev, EBT is the real deal, good coin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
you are correct sir..

there should not be any crypto-lobbiest's greasing palms in this game..

thats the kind of hogwash the world is getting away from..

+1 a great quote that kinda sums up the entire ordeal for me is:
History shows that where ethics and economics come in conflict, victory is always with economics. Vested interests have never been known to have willingly divested themselves unless there was sufficient force to compel them.
B. R. Ambedkar

I think this is the community's opportunity to be the force that compels them to divest personal interest and put the community and the health of the market first.
Activity: 55
you are correct sir..

there should not be any crypto-lobbiest's greasing palms in this game..

thats the kind of hogwash the world is getting away from..

Activity: 490
Paid voting a bad idea!

This Top list is free too... LOL here is The EBT vote Button

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Paid voting a bad idea!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Come on man
This is the unique opportunity to be add to cryptsy
Just pay  Cheesy
Activity: 51
Showing my support. The big coins may have lots of support and big spenders now, but after the excitement dies down cryptsy will be left with dead clones of lousy coins with no exchange volume.
Activity: 434
Totally agree.  I'm in favor of a voting system, just not paid voting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes, exchanges taking BTC for voting is nothing other than corruption - it stinks.
Activity: 126
Girls dont crypto?
I support your decision!
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
+1

I dont have twitter, but will write Cryptsy today.
Pages:
Jump to: