Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 15. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Really attractive project. Command hasn't accidentally announced a bounty bug? I have a few comments that could help with improving the functionality
There is no such campaign bounty; for errors, it is better to write to the team in the mail. I noticed that one of the errors that slowed down the loading site, they have already removed.
The site still requires improvements. But it is attentiveness and ideas of users that will help to improve it. After all, each owner of tokens will be able to participate in voting for updates and upgrades to the platform.
Activity: 27
Really attractive project. Command hasn't accidentally announced a bounty bug? I have a few comments that could help with improving the functionality
There is no such campaign bounty; for errors, it is better to write to the team in the mail. I noticed that one of the errors that slowed down the loading site, they have already removed.
Activity: 24
Activity: 28
What services are now available on the platform? This beta version and probably not full functionality
The platform works as a complete product. You can read the news, use the tools to track the market situation to make predictions. I like to learn trading strategies shared by other users. Private messages and chat are now also available.
Is there a wallet on the platform, what functions does it have?
There is a wallet, working to receive deposits or withdraw funds. No exchange functions, tokens can be obtained only on the exchange.
Activity: 34
What services are now available on the platform? This beta version and probably not full functionality
The platform works as a complete product. You can read the news, use the tools to track the market situation to make predictions. I like to learn trading strategies shared by other users. Private messages and chat are now also available.
Is there a wallet on the platform, what functions does it have?
Activity: 34
On our memory, there are few projects that could go from the beginning of development, the start of crowdfunding to the release of the finished product. It is commendable that you have succeeded. Are there any bonuses when registering a new user?
Entry bonuses are not given, but you can then activate a referral program for yourself. Also now everyone can take part in the bounty to earn free tokens.
Bounty is always a good idea, thank you. Is there a country limit for participants?
Since this is no longer ico but a fully functional platform, there are no limitations. There is even support for about 15 languages to make it easier to use the services
Activity: 26
On our memory, there are few projects that could go from the beginning of development, the start of crowdfunding to the release of the finished product. It is commendable that you have succeeded. Are there any bonuses when registering a new user?
Entry bonuses are not given, but you can then activate a referral program for yourself. Also now everyone can take part in the bounty to earn free tokens.
Bounty is always a good idea, thank you. Is there a country limit for participants?
Activity: 26
Activity: 30
I noticed that the platform is almost ready and it has a fairly large number of members. What other updates are worth waiting for the product to be fully completed?
Of those stages that were indicated in road map, I remember that a mobile application still needs to be released, probably some functions for trading and a more accurate description of projects. What will please us team, we will see in the future
Yes, the application is very necessary, because I could not go from the phone to the site, it is absolutely not convenient system for login. What systems will the app support?
I guess the standard system Android and Apple. At least it was stated that the application should appear in the market.
Activity: 30
I noticed that the platform is almost ready and it has a fairly large number of members. What other updates are worth waiting for the product to be fully completed?
Of those stages that were indicated in road map, I remember that a mobile application still needs to be released, probably some functions for trading and a more accurate description of projects. What will please us team, we will see in the future
Activity: 33
I am so glad to know that they have again opened the bounty campaign. Any need to bring documents to check before participating?
Bounty campaign is carried out without kyc verification, but you need to completely fill out your profile on taklimakan platform, if you plan to write content there.
Activity: 23
I am so glad to know that they have again opened the bounty campaign. Any need to bring documents to check before participating?
If I have TAN tokens on my exchange account, how can I put them on the account in the platform wallet?
Deposit replenishment is carried out through the address that you can find in your personal account in the finance section. There is a number of your wallet to replenish
 If I have TAN tokens on my exchange account, how can I put them on the account in the platform wallet?
Activity: 38
If I started adding articles to the platform before the bounty program began, can they be counted as a participant?
You posted them before, so no. However, if you translate the material and publish it for another language, you can consider it new.
I would be interested to know exactly how the authors of the content earn here? Do they receive any bonuses from the number of their subscribers or the amount of material created? Or are other factors taken into account?
As I understand the system, the author works for the good of himself. You must have a large number of interested users who subscribe to you so that it is possible to offer them paid articles, analytics.
If this is so, then it is not clear why the description focuses specifically on the rating, as if it is important for monetization? If users decide everything
Of course, the solution always remains for subscribers and they decide whether to read only the author’s free materials or whether they are willing to pay for his work. The rating here is important because it will help find the author among other users, since the platform has a ranking system by popularity.
I would be interested to know exactly how the authors of the content earn here? Do they receive any bonuses from the number of their subscribers or the amount of material created? Or are other factors taken into account?
As I understand the system, the author works for the good of himself. You must have a large number of interested users who subscribe to you so that it is possible to offer them paid articles, analytics.
If this is so, then it is not clear why the description focuses specifically on the rating, as if it is important for monetization? If users decide everything
Pages:
Jump to: