Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 12. (Read 43380 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I saw that the site has support for some languages. But when switching between them, some of the content disappears. Isn't machine translation here?
If we talk about the news aggregator, then there are articles selected from sites in a specific language. Each country has its most cited sites. If you ask about articles, then everything depends on the author, whether he made a translation or not.
So, I can write not only in English, but also in my native Russian, so that more people have access to the article? And this is not considered copying someone else's text?
Activity: 34
I saw that the site has support for some languages. But when switching between them, some of the content disappears. Isn't machine translation here?
Activity: 28
If the project has already ended sales of tokens, then they can only be purchased from the crypto exchange, right? But then how to replenish my account on the platform?
Yeah, right. You buy tokens on the Cointiger Exchange, after which you need to use the wallet address, which is in your settings on the platform, to transfer the tokens to the account
Activity: 35
If the project has already ended sales of tokens, then they can only be purchased from the crypto exchange, right? But then how to replenish my account on the platform?
Activity: 24
If you have planned trading functions, do you plan to develop a trading bot?
If I understand the concept correctly, there will be no direct trading on the platform. Traders will conduct transactions on the exchange, and the platform will only display the actions of their contract. I think the trading bot is not planned
Then what advantages can the platform offer to the trader?
First of all, it is a database where there are constantly updated news and you can use tools to track currency exchange rates, analyze, or get acquainted with the predictions of other experts. But also experienced traders can find their clients here.
Activity: 25
If I understand the concept correctly, there will be no direct trading on the platform. Traders will conduct transactions on the exchange, and the platform will only display the actions of their contract. I think the trading bot is not planned
Then what advantages can the platform offer to the trader?
Activity: 24
Are there any incentives for users who keep tokens on the wallet for a long time, and do not sell them?
About bonuses for those who save tokens, I have not heard, but do not rule out the possibility of their appearance.
Activity: 26
Which authors are approved to create paid content? What you need to do to get to their number?
You can start posting free articles in order to increase the number of your subscribers and improve the author’s rating. Later will be available paid publication.
Is withdrawal of earned tokens conducted once a month or upon reaching a certain number of tokens in the account?
I think it will be possible to display tokens on the wallet if we have accumulated a certain amount. I have not checked these conditions yet. And now is bounty, which will just give the opportunity to earn tokens and then withdraw.
Activity: 26
Which authors are approved to create paid content? What you need to do to get to their number?
You can start posting free articles in order to increase the number of your subscribers and improve the author’s rating. Later will be available paid publication.
Activity: 29
Tell me how to get your tokens? What currency do you support for the purchase?
The period of the token Sale has long ended, now you can only buy tokens on the Cointiger for Bitcoins. Or you can participate in the bounty
What bounty campaigns are currently active? How about posting on social networks?
Tell me how to get your tokens? What currency do you support for the purchase?
That's awesome, 15 languages on the site is available now! So, if I add a forecast, it will be available in all these languages?

The platform does not support automatic translation. So that you can be read in other languages, you need to translate the article yourself and add as separate materials for each language.
But isn’t it going to be considered as plagiarism? Do not need to submit a unique material?
Of course, uniqueness will be your advantage. But when you translate text into a new language, it becomes unique. So the more translations to add, the more convenient it will be for users to find you and read
Activity: 27
That's awesome, 15 languages on the site is available now! So, if I add a forecast, it will be available in all these languages?

The platform does not support automatic translation. So that you can be read in other languages, you need to translate the article yourself and add as separate materials for each language.
But isn’t it going to be considered as plagiarism? Do not need to submit a unique material?

Activity: 27
Taklimakan platform is the first place which includes a news block, a selection of training materials and good analytics. The fact that you are encouraging content creation is a big plus for creating a cohesive community. What conditions need to be fulfilled to become a content author?
All you have to do is register and start writing. If you have been working with cryptocurrencies for a long time and you have valuable experience, you can write to the site moderators to offer cooperation as an expert.
Activity: 28
Taklimakan platform is the first place which includes a news block, a selection of training materials and good analytics. The fact that you are encouraging content creation is a big plus for creating a cohesive community. What conditions need to be fulfilled to become a content author?
Activity: 33
The Taklimakan platform is a very promising project, which has practically no analogues. How can a simple user get a profit here?
Pages:
Jump to: