Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 22. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I looked at the training materials and they are not bad. Who writes them?
Activity: 84
Can I use referral links? Is there a program here?
Activity: 55
Have you launched any bounty?
Activity: 63
Which exchange currently taklimakan token trading?
Activity: 76
If I want to make a forecast, can I use the graph display on the site?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How can I benefit from using your platform?
Everything depends on what you are looking for. I like learning materials here. Written in clear language and reveal topics that you really need to know if you are interested in doing crypto investing. And for someone here it is more profitable to publish your content to receive an award
Isn't the content creation award part of a bounty program?
Yes, it belongs there too. But you can publish analytics or blog articles, and there are conditions for how to monetize them
How can I benefit from using your platform?
Everything depends on what you are looking for. I like learning materials here. Written in clear language and reveal topics that you really need to know if you are interested in doing crypto investing. And for someone here it is more profitable to publish your content to receive an award
Activity: 84
Do you have any new signature campaign please let me know?
Activity: 58
Hello.

On time xvg was 0.00004 usd! just! NEO, ETH were all very cheap. But they've multiplied. No need to find new things. Like TKLN?

Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC

This money is now 1 satoshi! Will the day be maybe 2000? ICO is yet. You think it's impossible?

It is not investment advice.
damn. I'm already fed up. may be enough to spam false information? Is the yobit exchange stealing and proud of it? if you constantly advertise it
TAN is real, TKLN is fake
If you order the services of an account manager or a trader from you, then how to understand how much profit I will receive?
Payout volumes depend on the number of investors in the portfolio, since their share must be determined. There will also be deducted the commission of the trader and the platform
Who should I choose a trader or manager?
The trader offers recommendations on how to trade and you can use them. And you can entrust the manager with capital so that he himself determines how to make up the work so that there is an inflow of capital
If you order the services of an account manager or a trader from you, then how to understand how much profit I will receive?
Payout volumes depend on the number of investors in the portfolio, since their share must be determined. There will also be deducted the commission of the trader and the platform
Who should I choose a trader or manager?
Activity: 55
I can not directly add video to the site? Only if I have a channel?
To use trading strategies, do I need to go to the exchange? Or will there be trading opportunities on the platform?
If we assume that traders can form a portfolio directly on the platform and more projects will be added, then some trading functions are likely to be expected.
What parameters depend on, can a user monetize his content? Do I have to be an expert?
No, it is not necessary. If you write good materials that users like and the number of subscribers is growing, you can monetize
Then how many subscribers need to recruit or publish articles for this feature to work?
Yes, the ecosystem works on the principle of maintaining user interest. You are gaining subscribers, and after that you can offer them paid articles with some valuable information. They pay a commission to access the article and you earn tokens like that
Activity: 63
Hi, What rating do I need to have for monetization?
Activity: 13
What parameters depend on, can a user monetize his content? Do I have to be an expert?
No, it is not necessary. If you write good materials that users like and the number of subscribers is growing, you can monetize
Then how many subscribers need to recruit or publish articles for this feature to work?
As I understood their concept, the possibility of monetization does not depend on the desires of moderators, only users are important. And from some rating level the user can add paid content that other users can access.
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: