Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 24. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Content on the platform is unique? Are developers planning to protect copyright?
Merit: 1
How many referrals can I invite? How many levels does the program consist of?
Referral programs never had limitations. The more users use your link, the better for you, because they bring in 5% of the income for your account.
What type of activity does the program cover? What will bring me income?
You start earning already when your referral buys a subscription. It also takes into account the purchase of goods on the platform or advertising
How to calculate the possible profit from the program?
It all depends on the size of your structure. But there is a promo video on the site, which explains the work of the reflex system. You can read the data there
Referral programs never had limitations. The more users use your link, the better for you, because they bring in 5% of the income for your account.
You start earning already when your referral buys a subscription. It also takes into account the purchase of goods on the platform or advertising
How to calculate the possible profit from the program?
If a trader can place his portfolio on the site, how can I be sure that the specified data is correct?
What is the point of a trader giving false information if he is looking for clients? It would not be logical. In addition, it is worth paying attention to the publications, to the rating of the user, in order to understand how competent he is.
It turns out that I will be able to see all the deals successful and not on the platform? I thought the information was confidential.
Information will be updated in real time. And you will see all the actions that the trader performs
Activity: 63
What’s up guys. Is the referral program still active?
If a trader can place his portfolio on the site, how can I be sure that the specified data is correct?
What is the point of a trader giving false information if he is looking for clients? It would not be logical. In addition, it is worth paying attention to the publications, to the rating of the user, in order to understand how competent he is.
It is interesting to know how many people are willing to cooperate with the platform as an analyst? What advantages do you see?
Analyst is one of the most important categories for the platform, in my opinion. And not only because reports and analysis can be offered for payment to users. But in general, it is possible to post publications both for the education unit and in trading strategies. And for a good contribution to the platform is remunerated.
thank u. But if I want to become an analyst who I should contact?
team support or write to their telegram chanel
It is interesting to know how many people are willing to cooperate with the platform as an analyst? What advantages do you see?
Analyst is one of the most important categories for the platform, in my opinion. And not only because reports and analysis can be offered for payment to users. But in general, it is possible to post publications both for the education unit and in trading strategies. And for a good contribution to the platform is remunerated.
thank u. But if I want to become an analyst who I should contact?
How to use trading signals and strategies? What is the difference between these two forecasts?
Trading signals operate on the principle of short-term forecasts. And in strategies you can learn the general market trends and what to expect from a cryptocurrency
Then what will I be better acquainted with in order to decide when to buy and sell?
If there was a universal recipe, what signs will allow us to recognize future growth, we would have all traded. Focus on your own vision, intuition, read what experts say. And of course, follow the course. You can even make a subscription to constantly monitor a specific currency.
How to use trading signals and strategies? What is the difference between these two forecasts?
Trading signals operate on the principle of short-term forecasts. And in strategies you can learn the general market trends and what to expect from a cryptocurrency
Then what will I be better acquainted with in order to decide when to buy and sell?
Who adds information about ico on the platform? Can I advertise my projects here?
if I tell about the project in my Facebook, can I count on any bonuses?
You can promote the Taklimakan platform and share the referral link with your friends. If they become platform users, then you can count on 5% profit.
Will the rewards be if they are registered on my link, or only if they buy services?
Of course, the amount of your referrals is influenced by the number of your referrals and what they do on the platform. Since they can be not only users, but also create content themselves and rely on rewards, the value of their activities increases. And this is also beneficial for you
Activity: 76
I have 1500 tkln how to swap?
Pages:
Jump to: