Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 75. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Why your microservices will be containerized?
Activity: 238
Are you going to have a referral program? Where can I find my referral link?

Yes, we have a referral program.  You can find your link on the Bookbuilding platform in your personal account at tokensale.taklimakan.io.  Your reward amounts to 2.5% of all TKLN tokens bought by your referrals.
Activity: 107
Are you going to have a referral program? Where can I find my referral link?
I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?
No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.
Activity: 107
I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?
What personal details are required for registration?

Full name, age, photograph, citizenship, passport number, tax identification, trader resume etc.
Activity: 124
 What personal details are required for registration?
Do I need to register?
We recommend doing this. You can using network anonymously, but you need to register on the platform in order to access most of its features. Also the system provides a high account security level for registered users (two factor authentication, strong password, verification of the identity).
Activity: 131
Hello, what problem do you solve?

The cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning of its formation and is very volatile and risky. Individual investors often have lack of experience and analysis tools that are normally used to evaluate projects in traditional segments of the financial market. Independent trading and independent asset management without the experience and knowledge of the market often lead to a loss of invested capital. We are one stop shop with services that might interest all types of market players.

What decision do you propose?

The Taklimakan platform is aimed to empower and attract amateur investors by providing new tools and great knowledge base. Experienced traders and analysts will be encouraged to share their experience and help newcomers to become more efficient in personal fund management. Some Taklimakan innovations will seem new and exciting even to the gurus of investment world because it aims to interconnect social networks, investments, and blockchain, and create a unique and efficient fund management experience for everyone.
Hello, what problem do you solve?

The cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning of its formation and is very volatile and risky. Individual investors often have lack of experience and analysis tools that are normally used to evaluate projects in traditional segments of the financial market. Independent trading and independent asset management without the experience and knowledge of the market often lead to a loss of invested capital. We are one stop shop with services that might interest all types of market players.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do you plan to take part at some conferences or events like this to attract investors?
Activity: 3
Its a amazing idea to make the future investments safe
What is the part of bounty campaigns among the total supply of TKLN tokens?
"Taklimakan Network places for bounty pool 2,5% of the tokens sale
We distributed interest, as follows:
Signature campaign : 25% allocation
Blogging campaign : 25% allocation
Facebook campaign: 10% allocation
Twitter campaign : 10% allocation
Translations campaign : 15% allocation
Telegram campaign:  10% allocation
Reserve fund: 5% allocation"
What will happen if a consumer sends an amount of money that produces a fractional amount of TKLN?
In this case they will receive integer number of TKLN tokens that the transferred amount can buy, and the remaining fraction will be refunded.
Activity: 104
What will happen if a consumer sends an amount of money that produces a fractional amount of TKLN?
Activity: 104
Will I be able to see what decisions the trader is taking in real time?

As traders make trading decisions, the platform will automatically query information about these decisions from the exchange and publish for the investors. Investors will not see all decisions made by the trader, but only decisions related to the portfolios they are invested in. In order to protect a trading secret, trader's decisions will only be published after they have executed on the market. If a decision is canceled, it will not be published.

Today we are glad to present you our new partners - Sandblock!

We have signed a partnership agreement for the mutual promotion of projects on our own marketing channels, with the blockchain project Sandblock!

""It was a pleasure for me to have a fruitful conversation with Sarah-Diane in Dubai on further collaboration between our projects. We have agreed on to work towards public awareness about our ICOs and promote each other using different marketing channels. Moreover, we believe that Taklimakan Network and Sandblock could mutually benefit from the synergy in terms of research and development and business strategy."" - said our business analyst Berik Yernazar.

You can find more information about Sandblock project by following this link - http://sandblock.io/
Activity: 92
Will I be able to see what decisions the trader is taking in real time?
Pages:
Jump to: