Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 12. (Read 51364 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
I can not see any progress on this token and the trade is still in etherdelta.
I hope that this token develops well so that it can get in on a better exchange.

I don't see any future with this tokens if the attitude of this tangerine team remain the same. This is a great project but not the people who are behind it.

There are no aggressive marketing for their exchange, lack of communication, seldom updates and delay in roadmap. We will see whether those investors will get their profit sharing in February or not. My guess is by that time, they don't even have any profit for their exchange yet.

This is just like a bogus project, everything changed after their ICO with almost zero communication.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I can not see any progress on this token and the trade is still in etherdelta.
I hope that this token develops well so that it can get in on a better exchange.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Why TNG token didn't get listed there at coinmarketcap yet after so long. It has been traded successfully on etherdelta. I tried to see the latest price and didn't find it there among other markets. It should be there for exposure and let others to know about this as well.

coinmarketcap requires a certain amount of volumne before they add a coin...and TNG has basically 0....
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It will be exact one month since OP appeared online even here. It is considered long time in this space without appearing online. Hope everything is still good and is under development even very slow. We don't have option except keep waiting for officials to let us know.
it was a good ICO back then now turned to a valueless token. what happened to this project? do you have a plan to put your token on the third party exchange? your exchange platform has no volume as of now.

The developers did not appear here for a long time. It looks like an elaborate scam, the exchange is probably just a mockup. Nothing happens there.

They did but once in a blue moon. Their last appear was last Christmas when they updated the exchange to a better theme and a lot of freebies that nobody know where and when to claim.

My guess is after the campaign “Tangerines under the Christmas tree!” They will back to give an appropriate update with a list of winners for that campaign. But that just my guess and hope that they really do come back and this is not a scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
it was a good ICO back then now turned to a valueless token. what happened to this project? do you have a plan to put your token on the third party exchange? your exchange platform has no volume as of now.

The developers did not appear here for a long time. It looks like an elaborate scam, the exchange is probably just a mockup. Nothing happens there.
Activity: 630
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
 ico price 1.80$ per token
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
Hello any one know what is price of Tangerine Token in this moment?
she has no prices at the moment because she never traded, even on her purses not withdrawn, all was left on the platform.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello any one know what is price of Tangerine Token in this moment?
Merit: 256
They are not good in keep contact with investors and community those are interested and are their supporters. This is where my concern in deep and real like everyone else. This isn't hard to throw some lines updates to let everyone know here what is being done and what is next.
Why TNG token didn't get listed there at coinmarketcap yet after so long. It has been traded successfully on etherdelta. I tried to see the latest price and didn't find it there among other markets. It should be there for exposure and let others to know about this as well.

The team and developers of Tangerine are all lazy people. They don't want to communicate with us and they don't do anything too to update news or follow their roadmap. If you still believe they will come back and list their token in coinmarketcap then please hodl till tng go to the moon. So far, there is almost zero volume traders in their alpha exchange.
Merit: 256
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
same here, waiting fro the project to release, we loose much money investing in this project, cryptocurrency never sleep and this project and developers are sleeping or dying...
I don't know who knows until when we have to wait for this coin on the move in coinmarketcap.
2 weeks, two months please

Do you think this coin will be listed in coinmarketcap? I don't think so. With the laziness from the team and developers and almost zero communication from them, this coin will definitely sink to the bottom of the ocean. However, I do still believe and currently holding the tokens but don't expect and give any hope at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
This is the worst experience as the first bounty campaign I participated is a shit coin (TNG).
OMG! I am the the most unfortunate guy last year.
If some of you Are hoping that this will hit the exchange this year but I'm hoping this coin will die for good.
I can't really believe the first bounty I joined was a scam coin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
I don't know who knows until when we have to wait for this coin on the move in coinmarketcap.
2 weeks, two months please
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Twitter of tangerine
Tangerine Exchange
‏ @Mandarin_top
22 Dec 2017

We congratulate you on the upcoming holidays and launch "New Year Tangerine" campaign! Follow the news!
#TangerineTeam #MerryXmas #NewYear2018

Yeah, irony at its finest...

Playing with the thought of selling my tangerine tokens and cut losses....but on the other hand still hope for a miracle. But if kucoin and coss are taking over the marketshare already, how would tangerine compete? Specially with latest crypto debit card hit from visa?

Dunno till what point it is being open minded/patient anymore to hold coins and at what point plain denial of project failure....

Any inputs for thoughts?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
If developers or community managers are so inactive in this  project, then I think this project will be dead soon. Tangerine's team, can you do something about this? We need more news more updates and even chatting with us in a telegram group is fine.

It seems to be dead already. This 'exchange' launched in late December is essentially a mockup. There are no trades, order books are empty, no ways to deposit or withdraw fiat. I think nobody is going to use it, even if it works.

Too bad about this. I once thought that mandarin or tangerine is a fine project that will lead to a change but I was wrong. However, I am still believing and expecting something from the team soon.

I also liked the idea and I think it would have worked well, but it turned out to be an elaborate scam.
Pages:
Jump to: