Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 10. (Read 51365 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
We remind you, that the current address for exchange is tangerine.is
Also the redirect with mandarin.top is working.

Best regards,
Tangerine team.

What are the marketing plans? thank you very much and good luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
what are marketing plans?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Best regards,
Tangerine team.

Good. John641, which is in two or three words, your plan to make this exchange begin to have a decent volume like the one you expected in the ico, of 5 million per day, for the first year? when adding new tokens, votes, etc. Thank you.

New pairs are available! BTC/USD, BTC/RUR, LTC/USD, DASH/USD, TNG/USD, ETH/USD. New currencies and voting will be in March.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It is pleasant surprise to see tangerine is live with fiat currencies support. It also redirected me from social media account where perfect money and other online payment processor was announced as well. I was sure all this silence will lead to some surprising announcement. I didn't create account but will give it try now to see how it works live. Off course need more tokens to be added without further delays to make it fully functional.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Best regards,
Tangerine team.

Good. John641, which is in two or three words, your plan to make this exchange begin to have a decent volume like the one you expected in the ico, of 5 million per day, for the first year? when adding new tokens, votes, etc. Thank you.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Does the network distribute the profit automatically via the blockchain or does that happen manually or on your exchange by depositing the tokens?
Activity: 379
RIP tangerine.

I was a real supporter of the project,

BUT

1)the GUI still show "Christmas interface"
2)No communication
3)No updates
4)No improvement
5)No advertising
6)Every second lost is a second of money lost against other exchanges

I'm really disappointed by who is actually managing this project and the ICO.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I was visiting the exchange using the link provided above. It looks nice good to see TNG with parity BTC/ETH/USD. This fiat part is interesting and can be promoted. The usability of exchange can bring value to its token and success to exchange by letting everyone know. It really need heavy marketing to show its existence to attractive users/traders.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Hi everybody. Finally you can write all questions to support. The exchange is working. If you have question of technical issues associated with the stock exchange in private messages. They will be forwarded to the administration.

Verifying this!

Wrote the email support address on the exchange a few weeks ago and no reply. Wrote about my hotmail account problem today to john and it was solved already.

great to see community engagement finally

Best regards,
Tangerine team.
Activity: 154
Hi everybody. Finally you can write all questions to support. The exchange is working. If you have question of technical issues associated with the stock exchange in private messages. They will be forwarded to the administration.
Well, It's good to hear someone speak up from the team. However, can you please explain the long silence? Please pole have lost interest coz of that.
Activity: 826
I don't understand where the investors have gone because this thread is becoming more and more inactive. I can see just few people time to time keep this bringing up but when team is not responding to anything how new people can have interest in this project. Now I too started to loose hope with every passing day without any update.
Activity: 154
70000 ETH Hardcap? When other competing products are raising 45m or less? How do u justify this huge amount over others?
70K hardcap is a lot.. and the project has shown no development from a long time. Hope it comes alive for the sake of the people who put money in it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
70000 ETH Hardcap? When other competing products are raising 45m or less? How do u justify this huge amount over others?
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
is the coin is dead? still not on any exchange. own exchange has no volume. it the ICO coin already distributed? such a good ICO back then, now its just a dead token.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Wrote support coz hotmail addresses dont receive email auth anymore from tangerine.is....so cant login anymore...previously it worked

Still havent received any help from the team:/
Activity: 826
It is long absence from the project but I will not loose hope as sometimes in past it had happened when team came out with news and updates after large number of people sold their holdings and moved on. Another reason why it isn't good to sell because buy support isn't enough at good price. Better keep holding and take risk till end.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
Do you plan to make a conclusion in the fiat currencies? If yes, then when? I apologize if this question has already been asked.

It seems that they added fiat deposits to the exchange, although I did not test it. The whole project now looks too shady to give them money.

Hi everybody! you think of a road map we do not wait? why no news from the team?

I do not want to be a doomsayer, but the project looks abandoned. It was a surprise for me that they added fiat deposits, but now I am not even sure if this is a good sign or not. There is no communication from the team, no news, no announcements. Nothing.
but whether the team actually like her to check in and see what they think if you have it. under what jurisdiction run the project, you may want to find them?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I think the Tangerine project is a pretty good and interesting project. Because at the early stage did not attract commissions until at 3 months time. And will only charge the commission after 3 months. I suggest to try and learn more about Tangerine. It seems that this project has a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: