Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 18. (Read 51365 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
very long did not see the development of this coin. how about this coin exchange? I don't see the latest updates on this project. Project is succesfully but no more update to exchange. Where are you,dev?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Hi dev.When do you think tng open an exchange.We wish trade a tng on exchange.Please say me when open exchange.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I can see lot of people including me are interested in testing the alpha version of platform. I think it was planned to allow open public to participate in testing if ones wish at later point. I see everyone is waiting for the same thing and that is some update on the status what is going on actually in development area.
alpha is very raw with such product not to enter the market. hope to see the main product to the levels of known samples.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I want to ask..when the exchanger will open??
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would also gladly participated in the test, but I'm really looking forward tokens on other exchanges and for me that means a lot. It is a pity that the tokens are still nowhere traded.
Activity: 728
I can see lot of people including me are interested in testing the alpha version of platform. I think it was planned to allow open public to participate in testing if ones wish at later point. I see everyone is waiting for the same thing and that is some update on the status what is going on actually in development area.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
hi tangerine, how are you? last update was more than 10 days ago and you are leaving us here without any more news?

can you initiate a telegram group which everyone can chat including you that can answer our questions or update with newest news? can you?

btw, where is the community manager John that will keep us busy here?
Activity: 350
I will expect at least weekly based updates even alpha testing may take most of the time of developers. It is not hard to throw few lines about what were the latest errors or bugs which got fixed. What is the feedback or opinion of the testers. People are getting worried because of lack of updates most probably.
I agree with you, i hope the team can giving us some update about alpha testing so that all investors will not worried. Communication is essential to make investors more trust in the project, so the team must more active to give information
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I will expect at least weekly based updates even alpha testing may take most of the time of developers. It is not hard to throw few lines about what were the latest errors or bugs which got fixed. What is the feedback or opinion of the testers. People are getting worried because of lack of updates most probably.
Activity: 6
They put up the alpha for testing based on the vote. I doubt it's a scam. I think we all need to just be patient now. Yes, they don't put out news very often and investers never got coins yet, which I imagine is why the coin isn't traded yet either?, so that does worry some people, but they are doing what they said they would. Just patience. I'm looking forward to seeing this in action.

Activity: 47
Coss
Negotiate less than 200 thousand dollars per day! nothing.

It is going away
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Did they run away with our money or what? Not a single update on what's going on with the alpha test or anything.. Is anything getting changed? Bugs? How long will the alpha last? This is kinda simple things to inform about when devs are dead on every single channel. The devs didn't answer my previous question, so I doubt they will answer now. (Which is a strange way to show investors that this is a serious project..)
alpha is not impressive. look at what virgin will do for the release. my personal opinion without a good graphical interface to the exchange soon not fetch. must be comfortable graphical interface as in conventional terminals for exchanges.

Whats virgin? another exchange?

Agree...not very impressive and if tangarine doesnt have an incredible plan for marketing/features it could look bad....

Meanwhile COSS/kucoin has a great interface, improves it continously, responsive devs and gather experience in their project. The only advantage of tangerine to them is the margin trading and low volumne of token. but over time those exchange will have that too and leave tangerine behind....:/
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
Did they run away with our money or what? Not a single update on what's going on with the alpha test or anything.. Is anything getting changed? Bugs? How long will the alpha last? This is kinda simple things to inform about when devs are dead on every single channel. The devs didn't answer my previous question, so I doubt they will answer now. (Which is a strange way to show investors that this is a serious project..)
alpha is not impressive. look at what virgin will do for the release. my personal opinion without a good graphical interface to the exchange soon not fetch. must be comfortable graphical interface as in conventional terminals for exchanges.
Activity: 6
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Really nice progress on the project. However I want to ask why is the Telegram announcement channel dead? There have been no updated there for a long time now.

ya the news only channel is dead with no update at all for the moment. i hope devs and the team can do something about it and maybe create a supergroup that we can chat and discuss together. for that i think this tangerine will be more democratic instead of just waiting without anything.
Activity: 154
Really nice progress on the project. However I want to ask why is the Telegram announcement channel dead? There have been no updated there for a long time now.
Activity: 406
Very resonant project turned out. I heard from friends that they took part in ico and bounty campaigns and at the moment these tokens are worthless.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
I need a big exchange of this coin because I see in etherdelta the price is still not how and maybe still very far from the price at the time of ico. we all know that this project is really successful
Seem this coin still not yet on etherdelta because i have searched and can't found it. But i agree with you, further this coin need big exchange not only in etherdelta so that TNG price can growth

You have to check token id:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x4205aaA09F06b343bc2cDDaD4cA48421198b6171-ETH
Activity: 350
I need a big exchange of this coin because I see in etherdelta the price is still not how and maybe still very far from the price at the time of ico. we all know that this project is really successful
Seem this coin still not yet on etherdelta because i have searched and can't found it. But i agree with you, further this coin need big exchange not only in etherdelta so that TNG price can growth
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: