Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 21. (Read 51365 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
The website http://www.mandarin.top/ is down. Is the alpha-version starting on another domain? Or is it the end of the project?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Do I need to hold some specific number of TNG token in order to participate in alpha testing ? I am interested in the project but currently not holding tokens. This exchange can be very competitive being driven and manged by investors according to their needs. I will buy some if this is necessary at the moment.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
the road map provides for start and collection of the Commission from January, the beginning of the collection of a fee in connection with the early alpha test will also be January 2018 or time-shifted and will be a new road map?
I think it will go right in the roadmap said.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
the road map provides for start and collection of the Commission from January, the beginning of the collection of a fee in connection with the early alpha test will also be January 2018 or time-shifted and will be a new road map?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
How can I join the upcoming alphatest?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It sounds awesome to hear some good news about current progress I hope alpha version will launch within time frame and after this it will head to next stable version. I think all token holders will into win-win situation when this exchange will go live and start generating revenue. This is good spirit keep it up dev.
Activity: 728
That is good news about the start of alpha testing in this week. It should be in next 2-3 days as we are already in middle of current week. It is a project which can turn into real unicorn since community is taking part actively in important decision. My hopes and expectations are young and rich as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
the email [email protected] is now unreachable. I have sent an email from my gmail but it was bounced back. I suggest the team be more active if you guys are serious about this project. It is sad if this become another scam. Actually, nobody has ever seen any REAL person from this project. There twitter is also very weird.

Hello! Little troubles with e-mail server. Now all is ok. We are not scam. Also your tokens has been send to your address.

Voting is ended. Alfa-test will start in this week.

Ok. Well noted. What about tng appearing on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 235
Hey Dev It´s something strange in the website, my password not work today? please enable forgot password to restore, 2FA secury, i hope you send the tokens to the smart contract from ETH where we send it...

Forgot password is enable, if you have any problems write to [email protected]
Activity: 235
the email [email protected] is now unreachable. I have sent an email from my gmail but it was bounced back. I suggest the team be more active if you guys are serious about this project. It is sad if this become another scam. Actually, nobody has ever seen any REAL person from this project. There twitter is also very weird.

Hello! Little troubles with e-mail server. Now all is ok. We are not scam. Also your tokens has been send to your address.

Voting is ended. Alfa-test will start in this week.
Activity: 7
If this project will be discontinued. You guys really should return investors money. Nothing has been done after you raised money. What a shame.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 504
Kucoin seems to be a very good exchange with rapid volume..
 i think developer should try to get listed on it
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
They chosen moderator but I haven't seen him yet ... This project looks really weird, they raised ~1$ mln or something like that and it's problem to answer some simple questions about the exchanges, problems etc.
Activity: 47

everything good takes time, what trouble is there if mandarin is still not going to charge commission? Very soon the alpha will arrive, and maybe in 1 month we have the exchange running to the public. The value of the token will multiply rapidly.
Dear team, what is going on with our project? I have sent email to withdraw my token 4 days ago, I didn't receive till now. As contributors we wanna this project to be successful.
Activity: 141
Hey Dev It´s something strange in the website, my password not work today? please enable forgot password to restore, 2FA secury, i hope you send the tokens to the smart contract from ETH where we send it...
Activity: 294
Has the ICO ended?how can i buy some of this token?

you can buy it on etherdelta. but the volume there is not much because only the bounty hunters has paid as of now.
just wait for the release of the main trading platform. it will not take too long i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: