Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 31. (Read 51365 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Well, when there is no soft ccap. So there is a certainty that the project will work in any case and there is actually a work done before that.
Congratulations on the already good fees, Mandarin Smiley
Activity: 223
Question : the branch will be today of the charges on the company's bounty?
Activity: 223
Congratulations to all the participants in the bounty of the company and the ICO as well as the entire team of Mandarin. I believed all along success. I wish the project good development and good luck. And we all profit .
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
well
any news from this ICO ?
as far i know on web page
ico raised with 72.8266 BTC + 3296.8124 ETH
did that got soft cap ? or how much the soft cap ?

This project has no softcap and will be released anyway

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Someone knows how to fill in the add custom field in MEW for this token.
Contract address: ...?
Symbol: ....?
Decimal:....?

Token hasnt been released yet
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Congratulations for the success of the mandarin project,also for the participants who joined this project,
Just waiting for the next process for distribution.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well
any news from this ICO ?
as far i know on web page
ico raised with 72.8266 BTC + 3296.8124 ETH
did that got soft cap ? or how much the soft cap ?
Activity: 210
Is Mandarin on any exchanges or etherdelta yet or soon?
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ICO!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Someone knows how to fill in the add custom field in MEW for this token.
Contract address: ...?
Symbol: ....?
Decimal:....?
Activity: 476
hi I joined mandarin ico with my eth with %25 bonus. But MNTs still I did not take to my ETH wallet. When will you send?

Thank you
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Congratz Mandarin Team and all supporters! 1 345 000$! Successfully collected a good amount of money during crowdsale. I wish you good luck for future of the project  Wink
Activity: 336
I think now the last day of ico from this project and i see the development of less good project and dev of the project rarely active in ico performance of the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Congratulations to the team of Mandarin. from the beginning I believed and was right. I wish the project good development and good luck.
Activity: 364
Congratulation of mandarin ICO, more than 1K USD raised...

You mean more than 1 million? Well technically youre not wrong either....
right, i am wrong..  I mean 1M usd raised. Thanks for correct
Activity: 406
Great,succesfully mandarin ICO. Congratulation. Waiting for bounty payment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Thanks you Mandarin Team...

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the end of the ICO hope for good results
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Dear friends!

At the moment we are preparing alpha-version of our exchange to launch. We are working almost 24 hours a day. And soon it will be announced!

So that you do not get bored, you can look at demo version design: http://demo.mandarin.top

You can click buttons, see personal account, voting board, balances and security pages in different color themes (in alpha-version also you will be colour changing option)

Some screenshots:

Only a few hours to go before the end of our ICO, about $ 1,345,000 have been raised, these funds are more than enough for the successful launch of our project, but without a high level of margin trading available.

https://mandarin.top

The bounty campaign is completed, you can remove the signatures, at the moment the prizes are calculated in tokens. Tokens will be transferred, as promised, on 1 October. Make sure your Ethereum wallets are correct in the bounty tables.

With best regards, stay with us!

All good wishes!
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Dear friends!

At the moment we are preparing alpha-version of our exchange to launch. We are working almost 24 hours a day. And soon it will be announced!

So that you do not get bored, you can look at demo version design: http://demo.mandarin.top

You can click buttons, see personal account, voting board, balances and security pages in different color themes (in alpha-version also you will be colour changing option)

Some screenshots:

Only a few hours to go before the end of our ICO, about $ 1,345,000 have been raised, these funds are more than enough for the successful launch of our project, but without a high level of margin trading available.

https://mandarin.top

The bounty campaign is completed, you can remove the signatures, at the moment the prizes are calculated in tokens. Tokens will be transferred, as promised, on 1 October. Make sure your Ethereum wallets are correct in the bounty tables.

With best regards, stay with us!
Pages:
Jump to: