Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 33. (Read 51367 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Hello , I have a question. The tokens for the bounty will be automatically credited to the account? And when approximately will be charges at all, some dates to announce?

They already said: 1st of October.

We thank all the participants of the bounty campaign for the support of our project, you can receive your tokens on October 1.
Wallets and statuses for all queries updated.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Hello , I have a question. The tokens for the bounty will be automatically credited to the account? And when approximately will be charges at all, some dates to announce?
Activity: 350
The ability to control the exchange, to earn commissions from trading a normal users do this project attractive for the investment
yeah, hopefully at the time of sale will all be able to sell oranges at the right time
Did they search the name of Mandarin too much or do only I think like that, I don't know but when I heard it first, its name gives an image to make the project simple.  Their website is also looks like amateur for me, they made good progress, I mean.
there may be more surprising things later on the mandarin coins
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Did they search the name of Mandarin too much or do only I think like that, I don't know but when I heard it first, its name gives an image to make the project simple.  Their website is also looks like amateur for me, they made good progress, I mean.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
who was invited to participate in the alpha test?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The ability to control the exchange, to earn commissions from trading a normal users do this project attractive for the investment
Activity: 406
Woow,, i see on the site,current price is 1.2 usd now.... it's amazing...succesfully of Mandarin ICO...

yes and raised already more than 800k USD. maybe it will be more than 1M USD at the time ico ends, 8 days left to join.
right,i think so...and now,more than 900k usd raised...i'm so glad to participated in this project...low supply and just 700k mandarin token for sale...great

i did not know that they have that low supply, that is so great!
what is the ico price then?
the price of mandarin token is dynimic pricing,system depends on total amount raised,start under 0.5$,and now up to 1.3$ the price of mandarin token,ICO ends 7 days left...
I think this is a great project of mandarin team.
Activity: 266
Woow,, i see on the site,current price is 1.2 usd now.... it's amazing...succesfully of Mandarin ICO...

yes and raised already more than 800k USD. maybe it will be more than 1M USD at the time ico ends, 8 days left to join.
right,i think so...and now,more than 900k usd raised...i'm so glad to participated in this project...low supply and just 700k mandarin token for sale...great

i did not know that they have that low supply, that is so great!
what is the ico price then?
Dear friends!

I apologize for absence of activity on this forum, our project went far beyond its limits, and continues to gain momentum. Afterposting news about us on Chinese 52ico, our servers were followed by a series of massive hacker attacks. In connection with this, on Monday, technical works were carried out to increase the security of our servers. At the moment the site works stably, without interruption. Our team is working day and night, the development of the exchange continues. Large investors and especially active members of the bounty campaign were invited to participate in the closed alpha test, which will begin in the coming week. We are approaching 1,000,000$,  the price of the token continues to grow,  ahead of another 8 days of our ICO.
We thank all the participants of the bounty campaign for the support of our project, you can receive your tokens on October 1.
glad to hear it,successfull and congratulation for your project,great work of mandarin team.
I can only hope prject can run nice and I think the sale of oranges in the market that is true and this project is justify and I like the investors who are interested in this project
I also hope like that, hopefully when the sale later oranges and investors can develop the price
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Dear friends!

I apologize for absence of activity on this forum, our project went far beyond its limits, and continues to gain momentum. Afterposting news about us on Chinese 52ico, our servers were followed by a series of massive hacker attacks. In connection with this, on Monday, technical works were carried out to increase the security of our servers. At the moment the site works stably, without interruption. Our team is working day and night, the development of the exchange continues. Large investors and especially active members of the bounty campaign were invited to participate in the closed alpha test, which will begin in the coming week. We are approaching 1,000,000$,  the price of the token continues to grow,  ahead of another 8 days of our ICO.

Nice, that's great news! I'm glad this project is flying, I don't pick many projects for translation but this one here is special. If you need help to test the alpha please count me in and PM me. Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Dear friends!

Activity: 420
I'm Joined on telegram campaign
Activity: 266

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
I can only hope prject can run nice and I think the sale of oranges in the market that is true and this project is justify and I like the investors who are interested in this project
yes, I also hope for it

Something tells me that this is not an orange, but a mandarin? No, I'm not against the citrus mix, but it seems to me that an orange is another project.
in my opinion also like that, maybe this is aimed at other project
I have read news about exchange. All who interested in the project more tweets!
yes, I also hope for it

Something tells me that this is not an orange, but a mandarin? No, I'm not against the citrus mix, but it seems to me that an orange is another project.
in my opinion also like that, maybe this is aimed at other project
Pages:
Jump to: