Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 54. (Read 51395 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Prject new again about exchage coin with its own platform, I think this is a good project as long as it can compete with exchange that has long exist
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Ahh did you adjust the thread title? I think I missed the exchange part. So you are going to build an exchange and fully distribute the stakes in it? Or what is precisely your idea?

So is this the idea? Are you going to fully distribute all stakes in the exchange to outside investors or are you keeping part for yourself?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Great news DavidHume!

On the other hand, ANN thread is now available in Spanish too if anybody prefers to read it in this language.

Link to the translated ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-mandarin-primera-casa-de-cambio-crypto-controlada-por-las-personas-2092662

The whitepaper in Spanish will be ready too in the following days. I'll update the info.

Let's continue with the good work Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Hello guys!

Our Whitepaper is released in English and Russian languages!

Whitepaper ENG

Whitepaper RUS

Also we want to inform you that we will make security audit, because we don't want to be hacked like coindash.io. So we postpone ICO date on August 29.
Activity: 112
Thanks for credited tokens on social networks
updated their data in   Signature and Avatar
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good project! I joined in signature and avatar campaign! Nice idea! Smiley Think i invest in you. Your project is the future!
Интepecнo. Пoжeлaeм yдaчи пpoeктy. A тoкeны кyдa и кoгдa выcылaть бyдyт?
пoчeмy мaлo зaдaний для coцceтeй?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Seems like a cool idea,. I will keep follow this thread for more details this is looking nice project when legit team.
Ahh did you adjust the thread title? I think I missed the exchange part. So you are going to build an exchange and fully distribute the stakes in it? Or what is precisely your idea?
Activity: 490
First I see a fresh thread like this, but I think with the concept you have, not easy to develop it, there will be a lot of controversy with the price later, hopefully the team can handle it well, good luck
very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.I am joined your social media campaign.
Ni hao! Mandarin very much implies that this is a coin specifically for Chinese people Smiley But that seems to not be the case. Why the name mandarin?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

is there any benefits for ico buyer for the final product ?  i mean lifetime reduced fees or others ? im not talkin about the collector cards, but only for ico participant
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
250-750 followerss - 1 stake
750-1500 followers - 1.stake

1.?

Corrected, thanks!

I'm interested in a new exchange, but Russian surnames call for caution .. for the bounty, the table is updated automatically or write in a personal?

It is personal.

where is the whitepaper  link?

Whitepaper will be available in next 4 days, we are finalizing the part about the legality.

You really want create your's credit kard?

This is a little designer mistake, thanks for you attention! We have plans to issue only debit cards for easy withdrawal of funds from accounts.

It's good news. In the future I want buy mandarin card.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Recent several projects about decentralized exchange, though this is not subject to exchange control itself, but may be because some deposits, withdrawals failure problem, cause no one to deal with problems, such as security, no doubt, may experience is different, or hope to success of the project.
the table is updated automatically or write in a personal?
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
250-750 followerss - 1 stake
750-1500 followers - 1.stake

1.?

Corrected, thanks!

I'm interested in a new exchange, but Russian surnames call for caution .. for the bounty, the table is updated automatically or write in a personal?

It is personal.

where is the whitepaper  link?

Whitepaper will be available in next 4 days, we are finalizing the part about the legality.

You really want create your's credit kard?

This is a little designer mistake, thanks for you attention! We have plans to issue only debit cards for easy withdrawal of funds from accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: