Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TBN] TheBotCoin - POW- KGW - Free Giveaway - Launched - page 12. (Read 18097 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like new scrypt coin  Smiley
Activity: 28
23 Hrs. left for Launch Cheesy get some free TBN before launch Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
How do I receive anything in the giveaway if the wallet is not yet available?

yea how? And the release date?

Simply reply there and in this thread , after launch edit ur reply with ur wallet address Wink

alright, I done did it.
let's launch!
Well, not yet. First I'm going to sleep.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Give me some free coins Cheesy

Simply reply there and in this thread , after launch edit ur reply with ur wallet address Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We had planned many updates for this coin , and time to time we will reveal it , we are not in hurry nor we are planning to reveal anything before , main features of this coin is yet to come and trust me everyone will like it for sure  , now everyone will ask why we did not added that in first place then ? well the ans. is simple to keep this coin alive and innovative you cannot guess what will be next Wink and that will be the best part of this coin , just look all other coins , new update is hard fork nothing else , when we will say new update you will c what really is an update Wink

Yeah, I hope you can stay on your word.
Activity: 91

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Open for pre-registration :

===>> bot.minecryptocoins.org <<===

PPLNS, Stratum Vardiff, 1% Pool Fee, DDOS-Prot.

http://bot.minecryptocoins.org/images/MCC_banner.png

Added in main post , we had started a new giveaway , so grab some few TBN now , the giveaway is valid till its launch time only Wink
Activity: 35
Open for pre-registration :

===>> bot.minecryptocoins.org <<===

PPLNS, Stratum Vardiff, 1% Pool Fee, DDOS-Prot.

just make it x11  Grin

There are lots of possibilities in scrypt algo Wink
just make it x11  Grin
Is this coin just imitate bitcoin? Undecided

In simple words NO  Smiley
Activity: 42
Dev - stop creating sock puppet accounts to support your coin. The number of 0 and 1 activity posters is painfully obvious.

Your shitcoin with zero innovation deserves to die.
The wallet is pretty.
But I did not see any innovation? Innovative coin? explain it

We had planned many updates for this coin , and time to time we will reveal it , we are not in hurry nor we are planning to reveal anything before , main features of this coin is yet to come and trust me everyone will like it for sure  , now everyone will ask why we did not added that in first place then ? well the ans. is simple to keep this coin alive and innovative you cannot guess what will be next Wink and that will be the best part of this coin , just look all other coins , new update is hard fork nothing else , when we will say new update you will c what really is an update Wink

That sounds interesting i hope you stay on your words

Yes we will Smiley
The wallet is pretty.

That sounds interesting i hope you stay on your words
The wallet is pretty.

when it will launch ?
Activity: 85
The wallet is pretty.
everything is in the main post bro Wink
Pages:
Jump to: