Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TBN] TheBotCoin - POW- KGW - Free Giveaway - Launched - page 15. (Read 18097 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hmm looks interesting.I like that miner style very much.I think i will mine this coin
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Adding proof of stake might be a good idea
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
nice, I'll mine a few
Activity: 28
This is the only currency where you will decide what features will be added in next update

Minimum is 0.3 BTC per 1K TBN
Maximum is 5K TBN per member[/B]

You expect people to pay for features they want? You think anybody would pay for a clonecoin IPO? Good luck.

Is this crypto-currency jukebox/wishbox? Are you able to accomplish anything people ask for?  Seriously? You have no guidelines/idea as a developer what those features may be. Features in a clonecoin is quite interesting per se.

I think u never read the thread properly did you ? people pay for premine coins to support the project and devs not for the features they want , just decide what u want new in this coin and we will implement it in the next update , also it is not just another clone coin it is a innovative coin Wink
Activity: 1
Whoa Great Looking coin, i will definatley mine this. The wallet is really cool.
Aslo i like the idea of being able to choose the features!
Activity: 345
interested in ipo Smiley
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Interesting coin definitely, I will try mining it for fun Cheesy

Btw, this is the sexiest wallet ever Cheesy
Activity: 55
looks nice. I would get rid of IPO and keep scrypt algo. Wait at least a week before entering an exchange. And don't screw up start!!!! thanks Tongue good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is the only currency where you will decide what features will be added in next update

Minimum is 0.3 BTC per 1K TBN
Maximum is 5K TBN per member[/B]

You expect people to pay for features they want? You think anybody would pay for a clonecoin IPO? Good luck.

Is this crypto-currency jukebox/wishbox? Are you able to accomplish anything people ask for?  Seriously? You have no guidelines/idea as a developer what those features may be. Features in a clonecoin is quite interesting per se.
TBN is the greatest website and now a coin?? This is amazing,I hope the best for this starting coin.

Yup but it is not related to TBN website  Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
TBN is the greatest website and now a coin?? This is amazing,I hope the best for this starting coin.
Activity: 5
Hope this is a good coin. Btw, all your images are broken, please fix. I will try to get in early on this one. Cheesy

Edit: Glad you fixed the images.
Activity: 16
I will collect these for sure!  Cool
Activity: 6
cant wait to start mining these!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
it would look better with x11 algo, seriously scrypt is a thing of the past, get rid of it
Activity: 2
Looks like a nice awesome coin to mine! The wallet looks sexy as well! I am going to definitely mine these when the coin releases!!!
Activity: 2
Like this..

i like coin i like more money..!

Ready For Mining...
Grab some coins before launch Wink
Activity: 59
The wallet looks great, I'd leave that as it is. It's better than a lot of the wallets around that are from cut and paste coins and have nothing original to the coin they copied. TheBotCoin has more to it than that.
Activity: 345
no timer on ur site ?
Pages:
Jump to: