Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 98. (Read 211762 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
DEVS, there is a memory pill for AMD

Could you implement it on windows ? Right now it's linux only.

See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amd-mem-tweak-xl-readmodify-timingsppstraps-on-the-fly-5123724
Activity: 340
Merit: 29
What could potentially give you more hashrate, however, is this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amd-mem-tweak-xl-readmodify-timingsppstraps-on-the-fly-5123724

Fresh from the eliovp factory! Grin

Shame all my Vegas are on Win10 currently. I'd like to know how much these could gain from tuned straps on XMR...

Fun!  Just when I thought i was getting away from the tinkering - another major timesink Wink

EDIT: Btw, between TRM, Phoenix, GrinPro/kbminer all being available (w/ competitive h/rs) on linux, not much reason for putting up w/ Windows nonsense anymore afaic.  Main thing missing now is CN-heavy/haven/saber/waltz (which I use JCE for) but hopefully kerney666 & todxx will free us soon.

I have a big ol 'manual' for a 30 min ubuntu mining rig setup.  Guess I should try to get that online somewhere.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amd-mem-tweak-xl-readmodify-timingsppstraps-on-the-fly-5123724

Shame all my Vegas are on Win10 currently. I'd like to know how much these could gain from tuned straps on XMR...

Have you tested how much gain can this do?
If I'm understanding right, isn't the hashrate lower on cn algo compared to win10?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

Activity: 340
Merit: 29
Hey folks
 Do you have any recommendation for Vega 64 Drivers for this miner ?
should if stay on 18.6.1 ? or should change it to newer one ?
If yes please tell me whats is the best. tnx a lot dear community !

I never saw any reason to stick w/ 18.6.1 w/ TRM - that was a wolf0/xmr-stak/variant requirement.  I always updated drivers when released with no issues, and the last I used (before moving to linux) was the latest 18.x.  19.x should be fine tho - only reason I couldn't use it when it first came out because ODNT wasn't caught up yet.

That being said, I don't think you're going to see any real improvement on newer drivers, so unless you have some other reason to upgrade, it may not be worth it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 86
Ok, i run my rx550/2 on win 10. Without flashing bios i got 370 from card - memory 1950 in Afterburner, core 1190 in stock, cn_config L3+3. So to obtain more hashes i need to flash straps i think? or can use some softmod like AB?

Hi, I've been dodging this a little since I'm no expert in the 550s. I do know we have 550 farms (mostly lexa pros) running 500-550 h/s after proper tuning. So, your stock mem straps seems like sh*t to be honest, you def need better straps Smiley.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
finding shares but there is no (green share accepted line) and my pool (cryptoKnight) not showing any hashrate in it.
This is my command line

teamredminer.exe -a cnv8_rwz -o stratum+tcp://graft.ingest.cryptoknight.cc:9112 -u MyIntegratedWalletFromTradeOgre.WorkerName -p x

Move WorkerName to the password field. It should submit shares after that

This Worked !
Thank you very much
i removed my WorkerName form end of my wallet address and it worked.
Really well done creating this miner its really working grate
Hey folks
 Do you have any recommendation for Vega 64 Drivers for this miner ?
should if stay on 18.6.1 ? or should change it to newer one ?
If yes please tell me whats is the best. tnx a lot dear community !
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
Ok, i run my rx550/2 on win 10. Without flashing bios i got 370 from card - memory 1950 in Afterburner, core 1190 in stock, cn_config L3+3. So to obtain more hashes i need to flash straps i think? or can use some softmod like AB?
Update: 600 accepted/ 22 rejected shares its normal?
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
finding shares but there is no (green share accepted line) and my pool (cryptoKnight) not showing any hashrate in it.
This is my command line

teamredminer.exe -a cnv8_rwz -o stratum+tcp://graft.ingest.cryptoknight.cc:9112 -u MyIntegratedWalletFromTradeOgre.WorkerName -p x

Move WorkerName to the password field. It should submit shares after that
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Hello im trying to get running Sapphire Nitro radeon rx 470  8gb , when i flash pimped bios from Pimp My Straps in SRB Polaris Bios Editor Or polarisbios editor , the Gpu shows with error and miner or  overdrive software  doesnt even notice the GPU in devices i get errror code 43...  when i try custom modded bioses i get  Subsystem Id errors.... just what should flash so it would work Huh

You need to run pixel patch after you modify the BIOS in windows.
This is my command line

Well, there's nothing wrong with that command line, and it works fine for me. I assume you're using a real wallet though Smiley. You are choosing to use the diff 200k port. If your hashrate is small it will be a while between shares. Can you try port 9111 to make sure?

Activity: 62
Hello im trying to get running Sapphire Nitro radeon rx 470  8gb , when i flash pimped bios from Pimp My Straps in SRB Polaris Bios Editor Or polarisbios editor , the Gpu shows with error and miner or  overdrive software  doesnt even notice the GPU in devices i get errror code 43...  when i try custom modded bioses i get  Subsystem Id errors.... just what should flash so it would work Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
Hi what driver is best for win7 RX550/2 for cryptonight?

I'll have to hope that someone in the general audience can give you a hint here, we have done zero testing on win 7 unfortunately.
So it must be win 10 or linux for better result? For linux, as i understand, it must be rocm or gpupro, and for win 10 what driver best?
Try latest 19.3.2. I use it for RX 580. Speed is good.

I'll have to hope that someone in the general audience can give you a hint here, we have done zero testing on win 7 unfortunately.
So it must be win 10 or linux for better result? For linux, as i understand, it must be rocm or gpupro, and for win 10 what driver best?
Try latest 19.3.2. I use it for RX 580. Speed is good.

Ok, ill report here when chek that.
Thank you for reply.
Activity: 9
Dev pool connection was closed due to an error

how can i solve it?
This is my command line

Hi Guys
Im mining Graft and Massary with this miner but its not accepting shares it only shows the hashrate and my GPU is working but no shares are accepted.
i dont have this problem with XMR i have this problem with Grafts algo and massary algo.
Anyone have same problem ?

Hmm that is odd. Can you show your command line and some stats output? Does the miner find shares but the pool is rejecting them? Or no shares found at all?
Hi Guys
Im mining Graft and Massary with this miner but its not accepting shares it only shows the hashrate and my GPU is working but no shares are accepted.
i dont have this problem with XMR i have this problem with Grafts algo and massary algo.
Anyone have same problem ?

I believe there are people using the miner on win 7, but I do not know if there's any driver that provides the same perf as the more battle-tested drivers under win 10 and linux.

For win 10, I believe most drivers between 18.5.1 - 19.3.2 will work just fine. 18.6.1 is the one I've used the most, but lately I've been on newer drivers (19.2.2 - 19.3.2) due to having a Radeon VII in my test rig.

For linux, amdgpu-pro is what we support for CN, we don't have rocm support for CN right now. I believe any amdgpu-pro version >= 18.30 will enable windows-class hash rates, but I'm guessing 18.50 is what most people are using now.
Would you please add the stale rate count?
I lived in a country surrounded by sea in all directions
It's really hard for me too pick a decent server without the stale rate info
Really needs it
thanks

If we're talking about CN, and you have cpu verification enabled (it's on by default), you have the rejected share count already in the printed stats. When shares are verified on cpu before being submitted, a stale share is pretty much the only reason for a pool reject.

Moreover, the round-trip time for getting a share response from the pool is printed for each share. If you're testing different servers, check the ms number reported for each share.
Pages:
Jump to: