Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TENET - AI powered decentralized wallet 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Let's claim 0.02 $TENET tokens at the TENET faucet found on their official website. Don't miss out

The faucet is for testnet or mainnet? Anyway if you want to earn $TENET, download Eva and get an exclusive bonus for in app rewards and allocations.
So do we need the points for anything?
I am confused as to what to do next after downloading and installing.
Activity: 42
Let's claim 0.02 $TENET tokens at the TENET faucet found on their official website. Don't miss out

The faucet is for testnet or mainnet? Anyway if you want to earn $TENET, download Eva and get an exclusive bonus for in app rewards and allocations.
I saw the faucet on the TENET testnet and every hour you get 0.02 on it.
Activity: 33

Who knows when the AI ​​feature of EVA Crypto wallet will be available?

Download Eva wallet from Google Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tenet.eva
Quote from: maan0101

soon all features and full functionality will be available
[/quote
Yeah I have download the App though it’s has some Perks am looking forward to the team releasing new updates soon
EVA has been launched. Become an early adopter and install EVA on Android and iOS.

Ref code: RSWSC5LK

Eva makes Web3 accessible to all and the Al assistant that understands you like ChatGPT, but takes voice commands like Siri. You can tell Eva to stake your USDT
Quality
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Download Eva wallet from Google Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tenet.eva[quote author=maan0101

soon all features and full functionality will be available
copper member
Activity: 57
To be ahead of the app updates, always be active in the TENET TG community. This is a great suggestion
The project is massive and I think it's going to be huge.
Get ready for something huge.
Of course it is. Project is definitely one to watch out for.
Interesting times ahead
To be ahead of the app updates, always be active in the TENET TG community. This is a great suggestion
The project is massive and I think it's going to be huge.
Get ready for something huge.

The app is still under development if I am not mistaken. Hope they fix some bugs. EVA wallet is really amazing and I wanted to use this too.
Happy that TENET's EVA app has finally launched.
It's been such a thrilling moment and experience.
Kudos to the team and to all of us waiting here.

Great to know that the App EVA,the first ever AI Web3 mobile wallet is finally out and users can now get it on both play store and App Store and users can access it’s unique features and utilities

Even newcomers in crypto can enjoy Eva, No key management: use bio auth for wallet
 No crypto knowledge: voice/text commands turn to actions Anyone can finally adopt the blockchain.
Great to know that the App EVA,the first ever AI Web3 mobile wallet is finally out and users can now get it on both play store and App Store and users can access it’s unique features and utilities
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...it's time to start referring others with my referral code...

you can't use your code but you can use mine  Grin

referral code: XABQPSOH
I am happy and I've tested the app and guess what?
It is sleek and very portable
copper member
Activity: 57
EVA has been launched. Become an early adopter and install EVA on Android and iOS.

Already downloaded the app on my android phone but I was sad because I can't open it. It keeps on crashing always when I want to open it. But already reported to them.
I didn't have any problems but I was hoping that I could use EVA's AI assistance.

Already downloaded the app on my android phone but I was sad because I can't open it. It keeps on crashing always when I want to open it. But already reported to them.

Pages:
Jump to: