Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TENET - AI powered decentralized wallet 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
We should expect to see you some amazing launch event of the TENET project, given the team's preparedness and the community enthusiasm.
Interesting times ahead of us all

We anticipate the launch should be this year at 2nd quarter. But I think the team is not rushing the project so it is okay. Working slowly but surely.
We should expect to see you some amazing launch event of the TENET project, given the team's preparedness and the community enthusiasm.
It’s the most anticipated project of the year. They’ve created the first AI web3 wallet on our mobile devices and first composable gas token with product level utilities.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
... info just came in as the public sale will be done via an IDO platform and by the 2nd quarter of 2023

thanks for sharing it here, if you can always also share official link to source of that info,

that everybody can check with the source and confirm it,

like me, now i try to look in official Tenet groups for confirmation
There will be no pre-sale or private sale, only open public sale. Stay tuned for more information to be disclosed soon. For latest info follow Tenet on /twitter or Telegram news channel, @TENETNewsChannel, for the latest updates and announcements.
That’s correct and new info just came in as the public sale will be done via an IDO platform and by the 2nd quarter of 2023
copper member
Activity: 57
Activity: 54
When will the TENET project have an AMA? Is it possible to have this on Telegram?

They are done with the first Twitter AMA and waiting if they are going to have telegram AMA. You can check their Twitter for the record of their previous AMA.
Is there a second scheduled AMA?
If there is, it should be on telegram.
Interesting times ahead
When will the TENET project have an AMA? Is it possible to have this on Telegram?

They are done with the first Twitter AMA and waiting if they are going to have telegram AMA. You can check their Twitter for the record of their previous AMA.
TENET is a great AI project to look into especially since they are the first ever to launch the AI Web3 mobile wallet EVA featuring advanced AI assistance.
TENET first Twitter AMA today at 3PM UTC
Only a few hours left. What are the topics?
Hope you attended?? It was educative and great.. Tenet isnt launched yet and it's already trending so much wow
Yes I did and many valuable information regarding the project where passed by the team,looking forward to the upcoming public sale
copper member
Will TENET still have an AMA? Done with Twitter, in the TG community when?
Very soon. I think they've announced something like that in the telegram group.
Please check there to see what date it is.
Yes I think so too because the app is open for testing at the moment.
I can't wait for what is to come. It looks promising and TBH, the team will do well.
Very soon. I think they've announced something like that in the telegram group.
Please check there to see what date it is.
Activity: 42
Have you noticed that the TENET TEAM is made up of Crypto veterans. The project is in good hands

Already noticed since the day I've search about this project. Doing my own research about TENET and I must admit. This project is so really huge and have an awesome idea.
Have you noticed that the TENET TEAM is made up of Crypto veterans. The project is in good hands
... they don't have any date for launching but it says this coming Q3 already.

TBH I like this approach, Tenet team will launch when ready, simple as that.

Apart from the app, the $TENET token will come first. However, it can be launched both. Stay tuned and be patient.
The wait is killing me 😭
I just want to buy already. I mean we have been waiting for like 3 weeks or more.
Yeah but we have to be patient about it as the public sale is set for the 2nd quarter of 2023 and will be done via and will be done via an IDO platform
copper member
I think TENET will be launched soon. Stay tuned and let's be active so we can always be ahead of the updates
Definitely! I think there will be a couple of announcements this week and one of them will he the launch date
Happy for the AMA that is starting in 5 minutes from now.
Super excited and I hope they announce launch date today.
It was an interesting AMA session and many topics where discussed and questions were addressed,it was quite educative
I didn't meet up eventually 😞 but I have listened to the recorded version posted by someone here
Activity: 42
I think TENET will be launched soon. Stay tuned and let's be active so we can always be ahead of the updates
Hope you attended?? It was educative and great.. Tenet isnt launched yet and it's already trending so much wow
I couldn't attend because I fell asleep. Did you attend and I know it was recorded. What are the surprises?

Hope they have a summary about the topic for those who did not make to attend. I heard EVA launching is just around the corner.
Pages:
Jump to: