Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 79. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
How can I synchronize my wallet?
I have use latest version (version b) but it always request reindex. How about the next version 1.0.6c to fix this problem?
the c version is available to download, you should upgrade immediately to decrease reindex error frequency. Moreover, we're releasing 1.0.7 at the end of month to fix reindex issue completely.

Thank for let me know, but it still takes up so long when syncing my snowgem wallet everytime. Thank again, you are dedicated to your work. Keep up.
Are you a miner? If yes, I think you can check your rewards from mining using explorer and wait till re-index issue completely fixed to sync your wallet. Save time for more necessary stuffs.
Look likes a good advice from professor. I am a miner, too. This algorithm equihash sounds suitable for my rigs.  I'm having trouble setting up for solo mining, not sure how correct about my BAT file, can you help me out by guiding to fix my bat?

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool  -zwal  -zpsw x -allpools 1 -mport 0
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

This my bat config, mining with zcash
Thank you for lending me a hand. I just have to copy & paste right away. You know i am fresh on the altcoin mining. Seems only mining can get enough the quantity for running masternode.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
Hey guys, I have already started mining it because it looks like a promising and interesting project.

Please excuse my noobness I am fresh into the crypto mining business, can anyone explain why does snowgem not appear on this site
https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Also what does it mean for a currency once it has a master node, especially with regards to snow gem!

Thanks in advance !

The coin is not on CoinMarketCap because the total volume isn't high enough to meet their listing qualifications. A masternode has several functions depending on the project. It relays transactions, provides anonymity to senders and receivers, and it helps stabilize the network. One of the perks of owning a masternode is you get a certain percentage of the block reward simply for hosting a masternode. The masternode implementation isn't expected to be operational until Q3 this year. Also, it is still being discussed on what the collateral should be.

why do we all run to coinsmarketcap like its the holy grail of  listings? Its getting a little out of hand, are there any sites that list ALL coins?
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
February 24, 2018, 01:21:48 AM
Our Masternode beta testing is successful, it's going to add to our main network.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
Predictions, what do you guys think will be a good price for one Snowgem?
depends of if people know snowgem exist. i watch mostly all equihash coin have a huge value and sng is the first masternode equihash, if sng hit CMC the price will grow fast . but the coins need to be traded in other exchange for have a decent volume. i think this coin with a good communication can hit 20/200$, but its just my opinion, the market will deceide of the real price.
Masternode and bigger new exchanges are necessary for the movments of Snowgem price.

Yes, very good my own prediction around 75 to100$ in the first to years and the rest base on BTC attachment.

Haha I really wish you'll be right but I don't believe in such a price. Why should it be this high? Were is the use case of this coin except earning more coins through MN? Cheesy
I think 3 -4 $ may be reasonable. I think this will be achieved when MN gets out of beta to release Smiley
nooo lol dont think so low Cheesy me too i hope he is right haahah honestly i think sng can hit more than 10$. equihash is the best algo, more tranparancy than cryptonote, i hope MN will push sng high . i have some zerocoin too, i really believe in equihash's coin.

But in total there will be 100 million coins which is pretty much compared to "standard" 20 - 30 million coins. Coins with a huge amount like that hardly get more than 3$ if they even do that ...
$3 is high enough for me. It doesn't matter with me if Snowgem can not reach $10.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 05:57:13 PM
depends of if people know snowgem exist. i watch mostly all equihash coin have a huge value and sng is the first masternode equihash, if sng hit CMC the price will grow fast . but the coins need to be traded in other exchange for have a decent volume. i think this coin with a good communication can hit 20/200$, but its just my opinion, the market will deceide of the real price.
Masternode and bigger new exchanges are necessary for the movments of Snowgem price.

Yes, very good my own prediction around 75 to100$ in the first to years and the rest base on BTC attachment.

Haha I really wish you'll be right but I don't believe in such a price. Why should it be this high? Were is the use case of this coin except earning more coins through MN? Cheesy
I think 3 -4 $ may be reasonable. I think this will be achieved when MN gets out of beta to release Smiley
nooo lol dont think so low Cheesy me too i hope he is right haahah honestly i think sng can hit more than 10$. equihash is the best algo, more tranparancy than cryptonote, i hope MN will push sng high . i have some zerocoin too, i really believe in equihash's coin.

But in total there will be 100 million coins which is pretty much compared to "standard" 20 - 30 million coins. Coins with a huge amount like that hardly get more than 3$ if they even do that ...
Activity: 118
February 23, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Activity: 118
February 23, 2018, 05:05:47 PM
hi sng dev, i think you have to create a better smart promotion of sng, like twiter, telegram . this coin have a huge potential but nobody know it. an bitcointalk's airdrop could be helpfull. your contest only have few winners, you deserve to be know by more investors. try to be listed there can help to https://cryptodelver.com/all-coins  cause sng is not yet listed there as a equihash coin.

do you know their contact? I can't find emails on their page.
I think Dev should make carefully assessment about the project before asking to list our coins on the one. Is it secured, stable to trade?  More exchange is good, but it will be better if we have screening process to choose secured ones to list. It will keep our project healthy, instead of destroying it with scam exchanges.
it is not an exchange platerform trading, it is a list coin algo database. when i search some spec of coins i watch in their site for know what algo is used.
Activity: 47
February 23, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
Are you a miner? If yes, I think you can check your rewards from mining using explorer and wait till re-index issue completely fixed to sync your wallet. Save time for more necessary stuffs.

Look likes a good advice from professor. I am a miner, too. This algorithm equihash sounds suitable for my rigs.  I'm having trouble setting up for solo mining, not sure how correct about my BAT file, can you help me out by guiding to fix my bat?
What are you talking about? This guy gave you useful advice, but it doesn't mean that the one is a professor. How naive you are.
Activity: 35
February 23, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
I have use latest version (version b) but it always request reindex. How about the next version 1.0.6c to fix this problem?
the c version is available to download, you should upgrade immediately to decrease reindex error frequency. Moreover, we're releasing 1.0.7 at the end of month to fix reindex issue completely.

Thank for let me know, but it still takes up so long when syncing my snowgem wallet everytime. Thank again, you are dedicated to your work. Keep up.
Look likes a good advice from professor. I am a miner, too. This algorithm equihash sounds suitable for my rigs.  I'm having trouble setting up for solo mining, not sure how correct about my BAT file, can you help me out by guiding to fix my bat?

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool  -zwal  -zpsw x -allpools 1 -mport 0
GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

This my bat config, mining with zcash
Activity: 161
February 23, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

Activity: 79
February 23, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

Activity: 174
Lick me
February 23, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

Activity: 99
February 23, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
I was wondering why I kept getting reindex errors from time to time even though I am using the latest wallet.  I'm glad it will be fixed completely soon.
As dev mentioned in just several previous threads before yours, the re-index problem will be fixed completely with the upcoming version of Windows UI wallet which will be released at the end of Feb.  Cool

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

I was wondering why I kept getting reindex errors from time to time even though I am using the latest wallet.  I'm glad it will be fixed completely soon.
copper member
February 22, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
wow, this is really a good news, afterthat we have a smoothy version at the end of month. How long your sig campaign last, Dev? And any requirements for post count per week?

Just need to put the signature, no other requirements. The campaign will be run in 4 weeks, we paid 2 weeks already.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
I really like this project and the effort the dev put's into it. I think that MN will be a very nice feature. I hope to host one when they get released. Just bought another 2k coins today to make sure I'll have enough when it starts Cheesy
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 08:24:04 AM
Good morning, SnowGem uses the same algorithm as "ZCASH" (equihash) as well as in "ZEC" to "SNG" also demonstrates a mining advantage in the use of "GPU's" (Nvidea) instead of "GPUs" "(AMD)?
Activity: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
how many people are there in the team? what is their experience?
Activity: 227
February 22, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
wow, this is really a good news, afterthat we have a smoothy version at the end of month. How long your sig campaign last, Dev? And any requirements for post count per week?
copper member
February 22, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: