Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ TENT ⭐ Forked to Gemlink - page 76. (Read 112474 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
The windows wallet any way to speed up the sync when first installing it, cause dam this is one of the slowest wallets i have ever seen.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:32:02 AM
Added Signature,  how long is the Campaign running for?
Keep wearing signature code and supporting Snowgem till new announcement released by TXID.
Activity: 41
March 01, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
How does SnowGem intend to distinguish itself from other privacy oriented cryptocurrencies, such as ZClassic (and its fork BitCoinPrivate) and Monero? Trying to understand the value added by Snowgem...

Plz don't ask this stupid question so frequently.
This is definitely not a stupid question.  The roadmap is very vague regarding this goal and his question is simple.  How does Snowgem plan to make itself different, better or a more desirable choice over other privacy coins?  Master Nodes is not an answer as that doesn't provide a HUGE benefit to the user, only the holder and node creator.  For example, using nodes in a verification platform with unique functions such as the KMD notary nodes would add value. 

Are there any plans to add to the development team?  Looks like just yourself working on this project at the moment.

Thank you for your time and hard work.
Activity: 35
March 01, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
i have great hope for the future for this coin!
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
Added Signature,  how long is the Campaign running for?
Activity: 29
February 28, 2018, 11:57:04 PM
A lot of other coins have crashed. Unfortunately, the difficulty of Snowgem is so low that whenever it becomes the most profitable coin, the increase in difficulty is very large proportionally and profitability drops quite a lot
Mining coins at low difficulty is smarter option than mining them on high difficulty. Mining, holding and waiting to sell them when they reach their all-time high prices.
Activity: 21
February 28, 2018, 11:51:03 PM
Snowgem is holding strong and sitting near the top of crypto calculators.
really? Its price has not shown strong movements upward recent days.

A lot of other coins have crashed. Unfortunately, the difficulty of Snowgem is so low that whenever it becomes the most profitable coin, the increase in difficulty is very large proportionally and profitability drops quite a lot
Activity: 39
February 28, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
really? Its price has not shown strong movements upward recent days.
Activity: 21
February 28, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
February 28, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
sng.equihash-coins.ru and sng.ehashcoins.org - reward 12.5 SNG
Other pools - reward 19 SNG

Why?
Activity: 4
February 28, 2018, 10:35:47 PM
It's great to see final decision of TXID about Snowgem collateral and its official announcement which also shows basic estimated ROI for Snowgem masternode.

This is masternode collateral and the ROI

https://i.imgur.com/Qst7rzS.png
Yeah, it's right. In the crypto-ecosystem, there are many coins which have masternode, but for coins with Equihash algorithm, Snowgem will be the first one (I have no doubt about that because till now, there is no other Equihash-algorithmed coins have plans for masternodes, except Snowgem).

Congratulations!
~
And above all, we're the first one who has MN for an equihash coin with zksnark.

Great work, Dev. Glad to be part of snowgem project. After the official masternode news, snowgem's difficulty will be acceleratedly increased.
copper member
Activity: 800
Merit: 19
February 28, 2018, 09:48:49 PM
We have a new explorer: https://insight.snowgem.org/
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 06:43:34 PM
this seems like a $5 coin what do you think
Activity: 71
February 28, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
Really excited for Masternodes! Glad to see a legitimate project out there in the recent launches!
Activity: 3
February 28, 2018, 11:20:16 AM
is it possible to mine with GPU?
of course, you can Smiley
copper member
February 28, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
How does SnowGem intend to distinguish itself from other privacy oriented cryptocurrencies, such as ZClassic (and its fork BitCoinPrivate) and Monero? Trying to understand the value added by Snowgem...

This is literally the first time I've posted on this thread. I've not read through the entirety of the thread, only the first and last few pages. If you or someone else have already detailed a reply to a similar query, I'd be obliged if you link to it.

If you dont have a good answer and would ask me to wait for the white paper, even that is acceptable.

But being this rude to someone interested in you project while at the same time running a signature campaign to attract new folks to your project is... at odds to say the least.

I may have struck a nerve unwittingly for no fault of mine - if, at a later point, you think you have a more informative answer, that'd be great.

Sorry, i know that this is the first time you ask this question. But for us, there are dozens of times we hear it. All the information we already put on the road map, you can easily see the different. And above all, we're the first one who has MN for an equihash coin with zksnark.
Activity: 11
February 28, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

This is literally the first time I've posted on this thread. I've not read through the entirety of the thread, only the first and last few pages. If you or someone else have already detailed a reply to a similar query, I'd be obliged if you link to it.

If you dont have a good answer and would ask me to wait for the white paper, even that is acceptable.

But being this rude to someone interested in you project while at the same time running a signature campaign to attract new folks to your project is... at odds to say the least.

I may have struck a nerve unwittingly for no fault of mine - if, at a later point, you think you have a more informative answer, that'd be great.
Activity: 39
February 28, 2018, 06:06:03 AM
 is it possible to mine with GPU?
Activity: 43
February 28, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
This is masternode collateral and the ROI

https://i.imgur.com/Qst7rzS.png
Thanks for important announcement. Finally, Snowgem collateral remains the same as of beta test. That means I need half of them to set up my Snowgem Masternode. A little bit disappointed, but I accept the rule and will try to collect enough Snowgem coins as soon as possible.
copper member
February 28, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: