Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 236. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Ooohh I wonder what it will be? Perhaps adding to an exchange of some sort...but which one is the real question? Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Only 6hr 20 min left!!!!!!
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
Info from slack:

"We've got some really exciting news coming up! I can't say it yet but the official announcement is tomorrow Friday at 12pm Singapore time. This is news that many of you will love to hear. Stay tuned."

That's 14 hours from the time of this post.

Looking forward to hear the good news
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Info from slack:

"We've got some really exciting news coming up! I can't say it yet but the official announcement is tomorrow Friday at 12pm Singapore time. This is news that many of you will love to hear. Stay tuned."

That's 14 hours from the time of this post.
Sorry if I have missed the conversation (not been around for a bit) but as for the ICO tokens having their "lock" released so we can touch them, I know it is supposed to be in August but do we have a specific day in Aug?

Thanks

It's most likely in july.

They are finalizing agreements for listings on big exchanges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzoG4-dJnfk

At that time PAY will become transferable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry if I have missed the conversation (not been around for a bit) but as for the ICO tokens having their "lock" released so we can touch them, I know it is supposed to be in August but do we have a specific day in Aug?

Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

They apparently get better conditions than Monaco or Tokencard, because they work directly with VISA and MASTERCARD.

Are you sure? They have the same card issuer as others. Check quote from their T&C https://www.tenx.tech/card-terms.html

1. Card Issuer. The TenX Debit Card is issued by WaveCrest ("Card Issuer") who manages the card program called MyChoice. The TenX Debit Card is issued by WaveCrest under the MyChoice program. Not unlike any other card program in existence, multiple parties, such as Visa, FIS and other similar parties, are part of the payment network that TenX cardholder’s and their information can access. This is necessary in order for transactions to take place, and TenX cardholders cannot opt out of such services.

Maybe they have worked out better conditions because they are in direct contact with MC and VISA for some time now?

Afaik MC and VISA don't issue cards themselves, so they have to come from a card issuer.

I'm just trying to answer some questions here with the information I've gotten from the videos.

Would be nice if Julian would answer some of the recurring questions here or in a medium himself.
Yeah, that would be great. 'Cos sometimes those videos don't answer the questions of users. And by the way it is also said that in case of any inconsistencies T&C prevails over Whitepaper. So it is definitely WaveCrest and afaik they issue cards for most of the services right now. That's why I doubt that the real exchange fee will be 0%.

They apparently get better conditions than Monaco or Tokencard, because they work directly with VISA and MASTERCARD.

Are you sure? They have the same card issuer as others. Check quote from their T&C https://www.tenx.tech/card-terms.html

1. Card Issuer. The TenX Debit Card is issued by WaveCrest ("Card Issuer") who manages the card program called MyChoice. The TenX Debit Card is issued by WaveCrest under the MyChoice program. Not unlike any other card program in existence, multiple parties, such as Visa, FIS and other similar parties, are part of the payment network that TenX cardholder’s and their information can access. This is necessary in order for transactions to take place, and TenX cardholders cannot opt out of such services.

Maybe they have worked out better conditions because they are in direct contact with MC and VISA for some time now?

Afaik MC and VISA don't issue cards themselves, so they have to come from a card issuer.

I'm just trying to answer some questions here with the information I've gotten from the videos.

Would be nice if Julian would answer some of the recurring questions here or in a medium himself.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

TenX:  No Foreign Currency Conversion fee.
Uquid: 3% Foreign Currency Conversion fee.

Where did you find that there won't be Foreign Currency Conversion fee?
I think that the fee will be charged, because it's normal practice. It does not set up by TenX, however it exists.
Yeah I also think this information is not quite true. Where do they get a profit then? Will there be a hidden fee or something?

TenX gets their profit from a portion of the fee the MERCHANT has to pay (1-3% of transaction value).

MCO and TC work with card issuers and get worse (or no) fees, so they have to charge the card users to make money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

TenX:  No Foreign Currency Conversion fee.
Uquid: 3% Foreign Currency Conversion fee.

Where did you find that there won't be Foreign Currency Conversion fee?
I think that the fee will be charged, because it's normal practice. It does not set up by TenX, however it exists.
Yeah I also think this information is not quite true. Where do they get a profit then? Will there be a hidden fee or something?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
(message deleted)
Activity: 6
Here we go community, episode 12 of the vlog, an inside look at TenX over the past week Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0Aj5rjXNs
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Hahah thats great ad! I cannot wait for the day that I can get TenX on my IOS and pay for food with that elusive dogecoin.  Wink Gonna be just sensational to live in a world like that !
Thank you EDisney for these precisions! Appreciate it

You're welcome.
Activity: 56
Thank you EDisney for these precisions! Appreciate it
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
From where will TenX get the bitcoin rate? Might be nice alternative for withdrawing bitcoins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXv7cdX7HZo

Nice, really love how you guys communicate with your investors and customers.
So the price might be similar to coinmarketcap's price.
Is it possible transfer ten x token to other wallet ?

No, not yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Is it possible transfer ten x token to other wallet ?
Jump to: