Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 233. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
they already started with trading on bittrex? Huh
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-PAY
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
I saw trade activity under market history. The coin seems to be tradable.

And myetherwallet still didn't receive the coin Cry

yeah wtf it said noon and trades are definitely active!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

No it is not. They don't say one thing and do the other...
Trading starts at 16 UTC
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Pre-Sale price is $60. For the most overhyped pre-sales you can expect 70-80% drop.

I think we'll see something around $12.

I know this is a lot, but the demand for a working debit card using crypto is HUGE.

Lol, quoting HitBTC prices...

This is a huge issue with this 'market' and needs fixed soon. Why is there even an IOU market?...

It's completely unnecessary and gives so many noobs the wrong idea...

You really freaking think it's gonna open at $12 because HitBTC says it's worth ~$70?!?!

My god I've seen legendary members with the same flawed logic...I hope they paid well for their accounts...
Activity: 17

What was the ICO price in $ or BTC? Also, was there any pre-sale?

It was between 0.80$-1.00$ / Token

ICO price was 1 ETH = 350 PAY. For all contributions in the first 24hours, a 20% bonus was applied. To simplify: *1 ETH = 420 PAY*.

Price of ETH at tokensale was ~300$ so with the 20% bonus you got 1 PAY token for around 70c
Activity: 358
Pre-Sale price is $60. For the most overhyped pre-sales you can expect 70-80% drop.

I think we'll see something around $12.

I know this is a lot, but the demand for a working debit card using crypto is HUGE.

It was between 0.80$-1.00$ / Token
Activity: 200
Merit: 114
So PAY token is comparable to a stock with dividends?  Not sure why people would choose Tenx over all the other crypto debit cards.  Payza is offering the same services unless I'm missing something.

"The global online payment processor launches comprehensive Bitcoin services and altcoin funding options for more than 50 Bitcoin alternatives

Payza, the award-winning global online payment platform, announced a new range of unique cryptocurrency features to the online payment processing and international remittance space. Payza e-wallets are now fully functional as a Bitcoin wallet, providing members the option to buy, sell, exchange, send, receive, and hold Bitcoin all within a Payza account. Additionally, the Payza platform allows for over 50 altcoins to be exchanged to fiat currency, letting members easily sell Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and dozens of other cryptocurrencies."

Why do people post here without educating themselves or is this just cheap FUD?

From the Payza website:

The Payza Card is available in US Dollars only. You will only be able to load USD funds from your Payza account onto your Payza Card. All costs and fees associated with the Payza Card are in USD.

It's a completely different business model. TenX compares to Tokencard or Monaco but TenX is way ahead and has much more to offer.

Activity: 200
Merit: 114
Even the most innovative ETH is in negative.There is hardly any Ethereum based token that is in green.
Pay will be dumped too unless there's a surge in eth price

Even though TenX is an ERC20 token, it's value does not depend on Eth because you can spend BTC and all kinds of different cryptos with the TenX card. Other ERC20 tokens are much more dependant on Eth being successful. VERI is another ERC20 token which has seen a lot of gains lately.
Activity: 249
So PAY token is comparable to a stock with dividends?  Not sure why people would choose Tenx over all the other crypto debit cards.  Payza is offering the same services unless I'm missing something.

"The global online payment processor launches comprehensive Bitcoin services and altcoin funding options for more than 50 Bitcoin alternatives

Payza, the award-winning global online payment platform, announced a new range of unique cryptocurrency features to the online payment processing and international remittance space. Payza e-wallets are now fully functional as a Bitcoin wallet, providing members the option to buy, sell, exchange, send, receive, and hold Bitcoin all within a Payza account. Additionally, the Payza platform allows for over 50 altcoins to be exchanged to fiat currency, letting members easily sell Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and dozens of other cryptocurrencies."
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
i see a price of 0.24 eth/pay on bittrex on buy bids.. it is almost 100x + .. am i wrong?

Can we trade now? I knew that we can only trade after 3-4weeks. Am I wrong?

in 2.5hrs on bittrex
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i see a price of 0.24 eth/pay on bittrex on buy bids.. it is almost 100x + .. am i wrong?

yes but you also see the volume at that price? exactly.. someone wants to buy exactly 1 pay for 0.24. I think this is just to keep the price high at start but it will fall faaaar below 0.24 then Grin

yep i know, but no problem , i will not sell.
i made wrong moves in past with ethereum, waves and many other coins selling them too early. i would be millionaire now damn. i promised myself to not sell PAY tokens before 1 year.

( btw there are 4000+ PAY  at 4x ico price )

did u know those fake wall will be/can be removed any second ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Can we trade now? I knew that we can only trade after 3-4weeks. Am I wrong?
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

yes but you also see the volume at that price? exactly.. someone wants to buy exactly 1 pay for 0.24. I think this is just to keep the price high at start but it will fall faaaar below 0.24 then Grin

yep i know, but no problem , i will not sell.
i made wrong moves in past with ethereum, waves and many other coins selling them too early. i would be millionaire now damn. i promised myself to not sell PAY tokens before 1 year.

( btw there are 4000+ PAY  at 4x ico price )

Activity: 481
Merit: 258
so price of ico was 0.00238 eth/pay
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
anyone know what was the tenx ico price in ether ?

1 ETH = 420 Pay(including 20% bonus)
Jump to: