Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 242. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
What is the total supply of your tokens?

Do not be too lazy to read the whitepaper, in this ICO, about 20,000,000 PAY was sold, which is 51% of all the PAY supply.

Wrong.  The TenX ICO raised 200,000 ETH, each of which bought 420 PAY tokens (=350 plus 20% first day bonus) that represented 51% of the total supply.  Thus there will be 200,000*420 = 84M PAY tokens at the exchanges when TenX trading starts (compared to only 9.45M Monaco MCO tokens trading NOW on Bittrex...).  

When both coins exit their lockout periods, there will be 164.7M TenX PAY tokens total to 31.5M Monaco MCO tokens total.

Ownership in TenX is diluted by a factor of 164.7 / 31.5 = 5.22 compared to Monaco.  If the two cards are "equal" in the marketplace, then a single MCO token "should" be worth more than five times the price of a single PAY token.  

But the two cards ARE NOT equal in the marketplace.  According to their terms of service, Monaco will issue their crypto VISA cards to 300M+ Americans;  TenX will not.

Check out Monaco MCO tokens.  They're the better bet for traders seeking a winning cryptocurrency VISA card play at the exchanges.

http://mona.co

Move your monaco shit to the "Is Monaco a scam ?" thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monaco-visa-ico-tomorrow-latest-scam-1921793.

Monaco doesn't have a card now and might never release one.

Their fees are worse for users and the benefits are worse for tokenholders.

Why would anyone - except for the stupid ones who invested - ever use that card (if there ever is one to use) Huh

TenX has a WORKING CARD NOW and will ship the card to users in the US in Q4.

How can I apply for a TenX card outside US?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Do not be too lazy to read the whitepaper, in this ICO, about 20,000,000 PAY was sold, which is 51% of all the PAY supply.

WRONG.  The TenX ICO raised 200,000 ETH, each of which bought 420 PAY tokens (=350 plus 20% first day bonus) that represented 51% of the total supply.  Thus there will be 200,000*420 = 84M PAY tokens at the exchanges when TenX trading starts (compared to only 9.45M Monaco MCO tokens trading NOW on Bittrex...).  

When both coins exit their lockout periods, there will be 164.7M TenX PAY tokens total to 31.5M Monaco MCO tokens total.

Ownership in TenX is diluted by a factor of 164.7 / 31.5 = 5.22 compared to Monaco.  If the two cards are "equal" in the marketplace, then a single MCO token "should" be worth more than five times the price of a single PAY token.  

But the two cards ARE NOT equal in the marketplace.  According to their terms of service, Monaco will issue their crypto VISA cards to 300M+ Americans;  TenX will not.

Check out Monaco MCO tokens.  They're the better bet for traders seeking a winning cryptocurrency VISA card play at the exchanges.

WRONG.

https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html

Monaco has a TRADING TOKEN NOW, go check it out:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MCO

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-MCO

You realize that no one in this thread is interested in your Monaco ads?

Right.

He is too stupid to read, because I wrote Q4.

Guess he wants to push the Monaco shit so he can get the invested money back before everyone will dump it for PAY.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

WRONG.  The TenX ICO raised 200,000 ETH, each of which bought 420 PAY tokens (=350 plus 20% first day bonus) that represented 51% of the total supply.  Thus there will be 200,000*420 = 84M PAY tokens at the exchanges when TenX trading starts (compared to only 9.45M Monaco MCO tokens trading NOW on Bittrex...).  

WRONG.

https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html

Monaco has a TRADING TOKEN NOW, go check it out:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MCO

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-MCO

You realize that no one in this thread is interested in your Monaco ads?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hello! is it any youtube guide on how to get the pay tokens when you paid with Dash Core on the tokensale?
I have tried to use the guide on the token sale site, but could not get it to work
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
please help with btc multi-sig address (starting with 3)
from tenx team support inform me that some people who make their transactions from a btc multi-sig address (starting with 3) have found the way to sign the message we need to prove the ownership of the address.
i don`t know how can i do it.
please can anyone help me?
thanks thanks thanks
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Anyone who paid with BTC already received his tokens?
no, we have to wait a couple of days to audit and sort transactions from their side

Wrong.  The TenX ICO raised 200,000 ETH, each of which bought 420 PAY tokens (=350 plus 20% first day bonus) that represented 51% of the total supply.  Thus there will be 200,000*420 = 84M PAY tokens at the exchanges when TenX trading starts (compared to only 9.45M Monaco MCO tokens trading NOW on Bittrex...).  

Move your monaco shit to the "Is Monaco a scam ?" thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monaco-visa-ico-tomorrow-latest-scam-1921793.

Monaco doesn't have a card now and might never release one.

Their fees are worse for users and the benefits are worse for tokenholders.

Why would anyone - except for the stupid ones who invested - ever use that card (if there ever is one to use) Huh

Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 364

1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancor/

This look like what will happen when TenX start trading? Who are the people who are willing to pay 40X ICO price in HitBTC? Crazy people?

I hope that is going to happen because we all want to buy more. I invested and regret not investing more.

Let's take a small investment of 3ETH during ICO. It would have brought you roughly 1200PAY if you count the bonus. If PAY starts on the exchanges at 0.1ETH (less than the current HitBTC price) then that 3ETH would now be worth 120ETH, or a 4000% ROI for ICO participants. Only time will tell but I think it's safe to assume that most would be more than eager to sell at that price. I don't think a Bancor scenario is out of the question.

When will the lock up period end? i.e released onto exchanges

This price is fake. This is the trade of robots. The real price of the PAY-token will be ~1$, may be ~5 for a start. Then more.
Activity: 5
I feel that tenx is the Apple or maybe Tesla of Fintech,

and julian a visonary like Elon Musk or Steve Jobs.

The time will tell

Yes time will tell. But never be conclusive at the very beginning.

I watched a video by Craig Grant who stated, and I don't know if this true, but I'm curious if it is, that TenX received funding to make these cards from Dash and it was supposed to also be for the US but TenX came back with a non-US debit card.  So basically, who will serve the US Market for this type of crypto debit solution?

They said that the card will be available in the US in Q4.
Activity: 560

The time will tell

I watched a video by Craig Grant who stated, and I don't know if this true, but I'm curious if it is, that TenX received funding to make these cards from Dash and it was supposed to also be for the US but TenX came back with a non-US debit card.  So basically, who will serve the US Market for this type of crypto debit solution?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

The time will tell

Activity: 460

time will tell
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Yeah, these other ICOs are so boring compared to TenX, which was very professional and interesting.  It had cool videos with a smart CEO sending out an intelligent message.  TenX is actually a solid business idea, so no wonder.

I'm sure TenX investors will be likened to original google investors one day.  TenX is high disruptive and blockchain agnostic, so will work on top of whatever the best chain is.  Very clever idea, founders, ICO.  TenX will no doubt be the crypto-of-the-year, if not decade.
Agree with you, but we need to wait a little, before taking profit.

The whole coin market looks just pass its peak now. Hope TenX can survive when landing on exchanges several weeks later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Yeah, these other ICOs are so boring compared to TenX, which was very professional and interesting.  It had cool videos with a smart CEO sending out an intelligent message.  TenX is actually a solid business idea, so no wonder.

I'm sure TenX investors will be likened to original google investors one day.  TenX is high disruptive and blockchain agnostic, so will work on top of whatever the best chain is.  Very clever idea, founders, ICO.  TenX will no doubt be the crypto-of-the-year, if not decade.
Agree with you, but we need to wait a little, before taking profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 16
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancor/

This look like what will happen when TenX start trading? Who are the people who are willing to pay 40X ICO price in HitBTC? Crazy people?

I hope that is going to happen because we all want to buy more. I invested and regret not investing more.

Let's take a small investment of 3ETH during ICO. It would have brought you roughly 1200PAY if you count the bonus. If PAY starts on the exchanges at 0.1ETH (less than the current HitBTC price) then that 3ETH would now be worth 120ETH, or a 4000% ROI for ICO participants. Only time will tell but I think it's safe to assume that most would be more than eager to sell at that price. I don't think a Bancor scenario is out of the question.

When will the lock up period end? i.e released onto exchanges
Bancor is nothing more than an asset blockchain more (like many others) and nothing compares to the TenX project. In TenX the existing cryptocurrencies, which will still exist, will simply navigate on the COMIT. So stop and think: If the monetary future of the planet is migration to cryptocurrencies, it is more than obvious that the most valuable cryptocurrencies do not yet exist and are those that will be created by governments. That is, the US Government will create the Crypto-Dollar, the Brazilian Government the crypto-Real and so on, and the only platform where all this will navigate freely is the COMIT !!!
TenX is the future!
Jump to: