Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 244. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
We have ACTIVATED card activation to a couple hundred more people again - we want to add more users step by step, so it will be first come first activation. We want to do that everyday to make sure no bug when we start scaling is affecting everyone. If you already have received the card, activate it. For those waiting to receive the cards, it should arrive any day. For those waiting to order a card, pls wait till we have activated a few more - will open card orders every day in batches. Thanx for your patience.

I did not get in the ICO cause my transaction got rejected.

Now I have to wait until you reopen orders again to order a card.

Never in my life have I hated a token so much but yet, I can't wait to be part of your venture.....

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We have ACTIVATED card activation to a couple hundred more people again - we want to add more users step by step, so it will be first come first activation. We want to do that everyday to make sure no bug when we start scaling is affecting everyone. If you already have received the card, activate it. For those waiting to receive the cards, it should arrive any day. For those waiting to order a card, pls wait till we have activated a few more - will open card orders every day in batches. Thanx for your patience.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

So what happened to the other 49%?

Hey don't touch their Lambos !!!!

Grin

They are only taking 20% ($ 13 Millions) of total supply not 49% ($ 33 Millions)

II) Percentage of tokens for founders, early backers and the development team for
a long term alignment of interests
20% ( $ 13 Millions)

They obviously deserve it, great team etc..

i want to know who will be the first one to get the Lambo !!!

Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Grin

They are only taking 20% of total supply not 49%

I) Percentage of tokens (the TenX Initial Token Sale and purposes including
community initiatives, business development, academic research, education and
market expansion)
80%
I.I) Percentage of tokens for the TenX Initial Token Sale 51%
I.II) Percentage of tokens for purposes including community initiatives, business
development, academic research, education and market expansion
29%
II) Percentage of tokens for founders, early backers and the development team for
a long term alignment of interests
20%
Activity: 460

Grin
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Playgrounder said before, that they haven't minted all the coins.

In their medium it says:

"Adding these 3 factors together increases the total ETH of slightly over the targeted 200,000 ETH to a total of 245,000 ETH. This amount may fluctuate quite heavily up or down, since roughly one third was contributed in non-ETH currencies (ERC20, BTC, LTC, DASH).
After speaking with our mentors and advisors, we agreed to honour all contributions even though this means that the total amount of PAY tokens exchanged to the public will be slightly higher, namely roughly 105,000,000."

The public got 51%, so 100% would be around 205 million.

https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/reflecting-on-a-highly-successful-tenx-tokensale-b2705d593f1a

Read the whitepaper: https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper_final.pdf
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

In their medium it says:

"Adding these 3 factors together increases the total ETH of slightly over the targeted 200,000 ETH to a total of 245,000 ETH. This amount may fluctuate quite heavily up or down, since roughly one third was contributed in non-ETH currencies (ERC20, BTC, LTC, DASH).
After speaking with our mentors and advisors, we agreed to honour all contributions even though this means that the total amount of PAY tokens exchanged to the public will be slightly higher, namely roughly 105,000,000."

https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/reflecting-on-a-highly-successful-tenx-tokensale-b2705d593f1a

In their medium it says:

Activity: 16
How many PAY are there in total?

25,67 M or 25,672,012.34479282839620952 TenXPayToken

That number is not correct.

It should be around 200 million.
Activity: 16

25,67 M or 25,672,012.34479282839620952 TenXPayToken
Activity: 560
I just watched a real good interview with Julian on crytpoverse and would def like to get into this coin.  What was the ICO price?  I don't see any sell orders on ether delta.  Anyone who got in and wants to make a private sale, please PM me.

Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCAM !!!
ICO ends at the end of June, but until now there has been no clear information about the ICO, and why people are so crowded here,

Unbelievable comment. Where to begin with people like this?

"SCAM" - er, so says a "nobody" (you) who has clearly missed out

"ICO ends at the end of June" - er, nope... it's long finished (you clearly cannot read)

"there has been no clear information about the ICO" - er, try the internet (I believe you can access it at your local library)

"why are people so crowded here" er, ineligible nonsense - please can somebody interpret for me

Hope that helps.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this ico doen't make sense to me

It's finished, that's why
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
this ico doen't make sense to me
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
Can anyone answer, please, when and how can we order a TenX card? I'd like to have it asap)))

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app
first install the app, there you can order card
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Can anyone answer, please, when and how can we order a TenX card? I'd like to have it asap)))
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
SCAM !!!
ICO ends at the end of June, but until now there has been no clear information about the ICO, and why people are so crowded here,

Missed the ICO, right?
More like LOL))
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
SCAM !!!

Missed the ICO, right?
Jump to: