Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 6. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
TenX originally had cards available in Europe from Sep2017 to Jan2018, until their cards provider (WaveCrest) was no longer able to operate under VISA. This was due to problems of Wavecrest and nothing to do specifically with TenX. TenX and some other crypto companies were the unfortunate casualties though when their cards stopped working overnight through no fault of their own.

TenX released cards to some countries in Asia/Pacific region from start of 2019. You can currently apply for a card if you live in one of these countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand. TenX were issuing new cards to residents of Malaysia too, but that has since stopped (perhaps due to Malaysian government cracking down on crypto recently) although some people in Malaysia managed to get cards before the suspension. They are not increasing the list of Asia/Pacific countries for now because they are concentrating efforts on readying to release cards in Europe first.

TenX are hoping to release cards in Europe sometime in the final quarter of 2019, and are working hard to achieve this. No details have been mentioned about specific European countries and I believe last time anyone living within the EEA was eligable to apply for a card, so it seems likely the same will be true again.

Tenx is in terrible shape and you could clearly see that, this coin once ranked top 30 or 40 but now it has dropped to 235th position and it's continuously failing. The sad part about this is that Tenx created self inflicted wounds for no other reason. I'm glad that Julian is gone b/c he was part of the problem but he was not the main problem. I think the main problem with Tenx is the culture and lack of foresight on many important issues.

Tenx has failed to realized (even today) that having a strong community is the most important thing than anything else b/c if there is no support for the coin, the coin will die. It doesn't help when you down talk or mislead the community since 2017. Most people (like myself) who believed in Tenx from the beginning have lost in faith long time ago. Unless there is systematic change in Tenx, I highly doubt that Tenx could even survive next 2 years. I know Tenx is bleeding money and I think that was main reason why they restructure token reward system in favor of Tenx.

I don't know but I guess I'm old fashion but when you give a word or in this case in white paper, try to HONOR it much as possible b/c only you have in the world is your integrity and if you don't have integrity, I feel sorry for you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

TenX is now on @Vimeo!

Check out Tenx latest channel here: https://vimeo.com/tenx
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
TenX originally had cards available in Europe from Sep2017 to Jan2018, until their cards provider (WaveCrest) was no longer able to operate under VISA. This was due to problems of Wavecrest and nothing to do specifically with TenX. TenX and some other crypto companies were the unfortunate casualties though when their cards stopped working overnight through no fault of their own.

TenX released cards to some countries in Asia/Pacific region from start of 2019. You can currently apply for a card if you live in one of these countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand. TenX were issuing new cards to residents of Malaysia too, but that has since stopped (perhaps due to Malaysian government cracking down on crypto recently) although some people in Malaysia managed to get cards before the suspension. They are not increasing the list of Asia/Pacific countries for now because they are concentrating efforts on readying to release cards in Europe first.

TenX are hoping to release cards in Europe sometime in the final quarter of 2019, and are working hard to achieve this. No details have been mentioned about specific European countries and I believe last time anyone living within the EEA was eligable to apply for a card, so it seems likely the same will be true again.

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Is there a list of countries where TenX cards are available already? And is there an update for the European countries especially Paris?

How to withdraw Tenx rewards

As a TENX Token holder, your Ethereum address accumulates rewards every single day across the quarter. Here's how you can withdraw the accumulated rewards to your Ethereum address, anytime you'd like!

For more info on rewards: https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-token-rewards-withdrawal-q3-2019-d97c4228cadd
Watch video: https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1149323212586549249
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
TENX Token Rewards Withdrawal: Q3 2019

Q3 2019 marks the start of the first rewards on the TENX Tokens to their holders. The rewards are distributed equally to each and every TENX Token (both issued and unissued). https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-token-rewards-withdrawal-q3-2019-d97c4228cadd
is the prize given in the form of PAY tokens ?,
I am worried that PAY tokens are distributed in large quantities, the dump will come,
I don't know about it myself so it's better to ask the team and I think the team has other plans regarding its distribution so that later there will be no dumps, maybe they will do the distribution gradually
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO

Q3 2019 marks the start of the first rewards on the TENX Tokens to their holders. The rewards are distributed equally to each and every TENX Token (both issued and unissued). https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-token-rewards-withdrawal-q3-2019-d97c4228cadd
is the prize given in the form of PAY tokens ?,
I am worried that PAY tokens are distributed in large quantities, the dump will come,

Discussion on Exchanges for TENX Token

Create an account on official TenX Community Forum and join the discussion on exchanges for the TENX Token here: https://t.co/lGS0m1KNbl
Activity: 82
Merit: 0

I think that with their imprisonment it is worth it because they have done something negative and hopefully the other projects don't copy it and talk about Tenx I also don't know whether they really have a card or not

I have a very big dobt that they have. As Visa and mastercard dont want wok with crypto. So they probably just dont have license. If this images and videos are fake too thean they will go in prison too....

Visa does. Maybe not with those guys but both paying systems have accepted it
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

I think that with their imprisonment it is worth it because they have done something negative and hopefully the other projects don't copy it and talk about Tenx I also don't know whether they really have a card or not

I have a very big dobt that they have. As Visa and mastercard dont want wok with crypto. So they probably just dont have license. If this images and videos are fake too thean they will go in prison too....
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Does users can use their card now ?

Lots and lots of users are getting their card now just go to their official twitter feed and you will see videos and pics of the card.

If this happened a year ago, we would not see the value of this token to go below $1.
Congtrats to the team for delivering their promise, though not on good timing, this project deserves the attention of the investors.

I miss my Centra, my coins was now worthless, wish I bought more on this token.

What happened to Centra?

Centra was a cam. They posted fake videos and images with crypto cards, but in fact they didnt have nothing. Now they are sitting in prison. So Im not sure if Tenx really have cards too...

TenX participates to Messari Disclosures Database

''We're incredibly proud to be participating in the upcoming cohort of the Messari disclosure database. Providing accurate information and even more transparency about TenX is important to us, and we'll keep working on it! ''

Check it out: https://messari.io/asset/tenx
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Lots and lots of users are getting their card now just go to their official twitter feed and you will see videos and pics of the card.

If this happened a year ago, we would not see the value of this token to go below $1.
Congtrats to the team for delivering their promise, though not on good timing, this project deserves the attention of the investors.

What happened to Centra?

Centra was a cam. They posted fake videos and images with crypto cards, but in fact they didnt have nothing. Now they are sitting in prison. So Im not sure if Tenx really have cards too...
Activity: 149
Merit: 2

What happened to Centra?
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
''TenX Cards can now be ordered by travellers from Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand. Residents from the rest of APAC will be able to order very soon. Register your interest in the TenX App to be notified when it's out in your region. ''

Thats sounds strange... Cards are available in thailand where crypto is forbitten and not available in European countries, where crypto allowed and this is a huge new market for crypto...

I think this depends on the payments provider that wants to work with them, maybe there is none from Europe as payment provider are also worried about causing the wrath of their license providers MC and Visa.

But u r right, I am very curious who has the cards
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
We suddenly see concrete process in similar projects: Plutus, Crypto.com (Monaco). And also TenX.

The next phase is close.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
On 29 May 2019, TenX became the world’s first ICO-funded company to be granted an E-Money Licence.
https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/1143457255628480512
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Hey TenX
Any news about distribution of cards for Europe?
I already have a (not working) Tenx card, do I have to apply for a new one, or will it be sent to me automatically once it's out?

I hope someone can give a good response on this problem because i have deposited some tenx too and i was waiting for my card from last year. OMG this sucks man there is no an update regarding  when the new card will be issued.
How long the dev will not give at least a little announcement about that?
I think im the only one but it looks like i got a new friend that's not yet got the card.

The only problem we have here is we are not getting accurate answers from the team about their progress of issuing the card to people who have already placed the order for the card, i don't know why they are delaying the card issuing?
Yes, I agree with what you say and until now it seems that there is still no answer from the team, however, we have been patient and patient, there is also a limit, but I hope they can immediately provide answers on that matter
AMA with Tenx CEO and Co-Founder Toby Hoenisch

''We are hosting our first Ask Me Anything (AMA) with our CEO and Co-Founder Toby Hoenisch on the #TenX Community Forum on 24 June at 17.30 (GMT+8). Post your questions in this topic! Toby will be reviewing and responding to them personally on 24 June: https://t.co/TLf9HCXYkQ ''
Pages:
Jump to: