Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 10. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
When will new tokens be distributed?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Embracing React Native for Lean Mobile Development (Part 2 of 2)
A deep dive into how and why we migrated the TenX Wallet apps to React Native
https://blog.tenx.tech/react-native-lean-mobile-dev-part-2-1702c4235fce

The team have interesting plan but we need good solution regarding the original concept of this project as they collected huge money and still in development process without having a working product. Let us see how this will drive value towards this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Embracing React Native for Lean Mobile Development (Part 2 of 2)
A deep dive into how and why we migrated the TenX Wallet apps to React Native
https://blog.tenx.tech/react-native-lean-mobile-dev-part-2-1702c4235fce
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Loved the new "Join the revolution" video by TenX. In case you guys missed you can check the video by clicking the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_evIuSziQ
legendary

TenX card that we will receive is completely made up of metal, right?

No it is not made of metal.

It is black plastic with the VISA card number printed on the back in a cool metallic look  Grin

Awesome! Would love to get hands on one of the cards as soon as possible but the darn thing is not yet available in my country lol.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
They have to hurry up. Crypterium has started the pre-order campaign for the new card.

Card can be used in any country

here the news: https://crypterium.com/news/open/crypterium-launches-first-global-crypto-cards-pre-order
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

No it is not made of metal.

It is black plastic with the VISA card number printed on the back in a cool metallic look  Grin
legendary
I have my card here in Australia  Grin

Really? In which countries their cards available now and people got cards? When this cards will be available for Europe? After 2 years they raised money still nothing...
Cards are available in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Other APAC regions will follow after cards have been distributed in Australia. After that, TenX will primarily focus on Europe.

What will be the estimated timeline for the TenX team to finish the card distribution process in Australia?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

Really? In which countries their cards available now and people got cards? When this cards will be available for Europe? After 2 years they raised money still nothing...
Cards are available in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Other APAC regions will follow after cards have been distributed in Australia. After that, TenX will primarily focus on Europe.

well it is interesting to know TenX card are available this countries mention above, this to me shows that the company are actually working towards making crypto spendable  Cheesy, i know this is not an easy task to take on, at least the cards are already available to users is enough to know that other countries will surely get only it will take some time, i wish those who owns TenX card can share experience here in forum Wink
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
The more cards out there the more the price will start climbing imo. Thousands of people paying with the card in public and people will start to notice and ask questions.

Cant wait for them to launch in Europe. It will be a historical moment for me when I go and buy a few beers with crypto from a local shop with friends by my side, looking like  Shocked what is this sourcery Huh   Grin

Hopefully this will be a big help for the price to recover.
TENX at $0.23 is so undervalued, price could be at least $1 now, I'm guessing big fans of this project has started accumulating now.
Good luck to TenX and its backers, the future is good now with this big update.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
The more cards out there the more the price will start climbing imo. Thousands of people paying with the card in public and people will start to notice and ask questions.

Cant wait for them to launch in Europe. It will be a historical moment for me when I go and buy a few beers with crypto from a local shop with friends by my side, looking like  Shocked what is this sourcery Huh   Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Of course this is good news that the card is already available in several countries as you mentioned it and I hope the card can be available throughout the world we'll see
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

legendary
I have my card here in Australia  Grin

It's really awesome that you already got your card Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Have anybody used the TenX Pay in the real life? Does it work?

I am not sure but I think I saw some videos on youtube where the community members were using TenX card to pay for stuffs.

Aside from that YouTube description of TenX card, i doubt if there are physical TenX card out there used by anyone in real life, by now it should be that there are one or two persons using the card somewhere, i hope they are still working on the card issue, its been a while now.
legendary

I am not sure but I think I saw some videos on youtube where the community members were using TenX card to pay for stuffs.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
TenX (PAY) price for today is $0.23 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,666,717. Price is up 1.4% in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: