Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 5. (Read 29080 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
From Terra Virtua Medium: 'Exchange FUD, third-party risk & the potential migration to decentralized exchanges'

LINK: https://medium.com/terravirtua/exchange-fud-third-party-risk-the-potential-migration-to-decentralized-exchanges-5d148580d0a
copper member
CCO Keith Ramsdale talking about Terra Virtua at Pocketgamer show in Helskini!

Watch the video

copper member
In Seoul at the Terra Virtua experience centre in Seoul Square mall showing our latest demo!

copper member
The Terra Virtua team will be at 2018 Blockchain Korea Expo on the 23rd and 24th of October! The roadshow goes on! 🌏🚀

LINK: http://koreablockchainexpo.com

copper member
Terra Virtua is out here making moves! We are featured in Korea’s Blockchain Today — a popular crypto-focused publication!

copper member
We are very excited that our CEO Gary Bracey will be speak on a panel (with Charlie Shrem and others) at the World Crypto Con in Las Vegas from Oct 31-Nov 2!

LINK: https://worldcryptocon.com/

copper member
PSA: As we are asked this a lot, Terra Virtua has no affiliation with $TVT coin ticker. The token for our project is called 'Terra' and has the $TVA coin ticker. Thanks!

copper member
Via Hacked.com: 'From Credits to Cryptocurrency: Block-Gaming Here to Stay'  -- talking about where gaming has been and where it may be headed with blockchain. It also includes a nice Terra Virtua shout out which we have excerpted below!

LINK: https://hacked.com/from-credits-to-cryptocurrency-block-gaming-here-to-stay/

copper member
Great interview with our COO Doug Dyer explaining more about Terra Virtua! He sat down with Wemerge and discussed some of the strengths of Terra Virtua and how we fit into the crypto space.

Give it a watch! LINK: https://youtu.be/HtD0WivWv2M

copper member
A great day at Delta Summit in Malta! Wonderful speaker list & exciting projects everywhere! CTO Kish Hirani is there representing Terra Virtua!

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I'm a big believer of the VR-blockchain use case. Detailed plan of implementation. Very commercial if executed well. Rock star team. Also I can see very strong marketing presence. Good luck guys.
copper member
I don't like saying anything negative about projects but I don't see this project being too successful.

So many VR projects being released but there really isn't a big crypto VR market. First, gamers don't use VR devices like they use a Controller or Keyboard.

Second, I believe y'all partnered with CryptoCarz.io but even CryptoCarz isn't doing anything extraordinary with their project.

Anyway, Good Luck!

We view the VR market a little differently. Hardware is getting closer and closer to where it needs to be to get traction. What do you think of the Oculus Quest?

Another item missing is a killer app/experience that gets folks more attracted to VR gaming. That is inching closer as well.

Yes, we partnered with WAX (and CryptoCarz) & we like what they are doing! Smiley

As a developer myself I'm looking at this project as "Second Life" on VR as for the gaming goes. Maybe I'm wrong and just read the whitepaper incorrectly.
To me I get that this is a game but developers can also design on within Terra Virtua?

Also, saw Terra Virtua will be using Unreal Engine, why is that? Would Unreal Engine be better than Lumberyard or creating your own engine?

Your characterization isn't unfair. Terra Virtua is a hardware agnostic VR world -- we will be developing our own games, we have partners (including Epic Games) who are developing for the platform, and then users will also have the capability to create games and content as well. NFTs and assets will be tradeable. Live VR content is on the roadmap as well.

We've chosen to build with the the Unreal Engine because it is proven and its highly scalable.
Activity: 27
I don't like saying anything negative about projects but I don't see this project being too successful.

So many VR projects being released but there really isn't a big crypto VR market. First, gamers don't use VR devices like they use a Controller or Keyboard.

Second, I believe y'all partnered with CryptoCarz.io but even CryptoCarz isn't doing anything extraordinary with their project.

Anyway, Good Luck!

We view the VR market a little differently. Hardware is getting closer and closer to where it needs to be to get traction. What do you think of the Oculus Quest?

Another item missing is a killer app/experience that gets folks more attracted to VR gaming. That is inching closer as well.

Yes, we partnered with WAX (and CryptoCarz) & we like what they are doing! Smiley

As a developer myself I'm looking at this project as "Second Life" on VR as for the gaming goes. Maybe I'm wrong and just read the whitepaper incorrectly.
To me I get that this is a game but developers can also design on within Terra Virtua?

Also, saw Terra Virtua will be using Unreal Engine, why is that? Would Unreal Engine be better than Lumberyard or creating your own engine?
copper member

Anyway, Good Luck!

Activity: 27

Anyway, Good Luck!
copper member
Check out this quick video of our CTO Kish Hirani at Blockchain Game Summit yesterday!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrNnFp1MxM

copper member
Existing alliances and partnerships will help with getting mass adoption and access to diverse portfolio of exciting games. Good luck guys.

Thanks! Any questions -- let us know. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 98
Existing alliances and partnerships will help with getting mass adoption and access to diverse portfolio of exciting games. Good luck guys.
copper member
The Terra Virtua team is heading to Malta to attend the Delta Summit this week. The conference runs from October 3-5. If you are attending, come and find us!

LINK: https://delta-summit.com

copper member
We love sharing what our team is up to!

Terra Virtua CEO Gary Bracey spoke at Game Dev Camp in Lisbon on Friday. Looked like a great, informative talk! A few photos here:

Pages:
Jump to: