Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 6. (Read 29080 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
The new Oculus Quest is here -- no wires, extremely powerful -- everything in VR is about to change, just in time for Terra Virtua (TVA)!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwW-1mbemGc&feature=youtu.be
copper member
Terra Virtua is featured as an example of best games design at Blockchain Games Summit in Lyon, France!

copper member
Hello Terra Virtua Team!

Your team and project are great!

I saw your post and would like to offer my proposal of partnership.

I represent ICO Service Company called Coins Expert.

Just wanted to let you know that our company has access to large investor information (actual databases) which will help you to reach your hard cap.

All information about it you can find in our brief presentation.

Please, inform me if you're interested.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll review and get back to you if it looks like we want to move forward.  Smiley
Activity: 5
Hello Terra Virtua Team!

Your team and project are great!

I saw your post and would like to offer my proposal of partnership.

I represent ICO Service Company called Coins Expert.

Just wanted to let you know that our company has access to large investor information (actual databases) which will help you to reach your hard cap.

All information about it you can find in our brief presentation.

Please, inform me if you're interested.

Thanks for your time!
copper member
We are at Blockchain Game Summit in Lyon, France today and tomorrow -- Terra Virtua is a featured platform! If you are there, stop by and say hi to our CTO Kish Hirani

copper member
Our partner WAX also recently partnered with CryptoCarz -- an exciting blockchain gaming project that will also be a part of the Terra Virtua platform!

LINK: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blockchain-virtual-reality-game-cryptocarz-partners-with-wax-and-opskins-marketplace-300706568.html
copper member
Terra Virtua CTO Kish Hirani participated in the 'Diversity in the Games Industry' panel the other day at the UKIE AGM. Well done Kish! Pushing forward a mission we care deeply about!

copper member
with the development of virtual technology today it becomes a GOOD IDE about the platform for the Virtual Terra Zone including race, sports, combat, adventure, and space themes. one of the good ideas for technology lovers today is good luck and many enthusiasts and users to support this platform become successful ..

We appreciate the kind words from our community. Let us know if you have any questions!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This platform brings high quality entertainment business, VR products that are created add to the convenience of users enjoying quality entertainment. I salute this team, which offers a new revolution in the entertainment business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
with the development of virtual technology today it becomes a GOOD IDE about the platform for the Virtual Terra Zone including race, sports, combat, adventure, and space themes. one of the good ideas for technology lovers today is good luck and many enthusiasts and users to support this platform become successful ..
I would like to continue to discuss with you on this subject, only please do not think that I am trying to convince you.Simply all this separates us from the real world, establishing senseless occupation of virtual space, we are forgotten in these entertainments. well, then what will happen next?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I very much hope that the management team will delight people all over the world, providing positive changes and providing safer, faster and more inexpensive financial products.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think this project is really unique.I love the vision of this exciting and entertaining VR entertainment world.I think the team will be able to bring this content to the global market.Therefore, I wish the developers to make this platform a real, high-quality and profitable business.
copper member
Hi Terra Virtua community!

A quick update on the dates for main sale. We have had significant interest from private investors during our presale we are allowing more time for them to refine their offers. This has taken more time than expected because of the fast and ever evolving market conditions - this has meant the timings for our ICO have been pushed forward. We will keep everyone posted!

Tentative Dates:

Private Sale: Currently Open -- inquire on Telegram or [email protected]
ICO opens: 11/20
ICO closes: 1/20/2019

copper member
An update on our VFlect Avatars -- ever wonder what CZ from Binance might look like in Terra Virtua?

copper member
Here we are at Consensus Singapore 2018 — great crypto event that Terra Virtua is proud to be a part of!

copper member
Terra Virtua team is at HASHED Singapore!

copper member
The Terra Virtua team descends on Singapore next week for Consensus 2018!

Come try our demo and have a chat with the team.

Activity: 4
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 145
Terra Virtua - Social VR fun platform. This is a large and potential project in the near future. This is a creative technology VR entertainment from innovative and innovative blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: