Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - page 21. (Read 54444 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I did saw this.
I will keep a eye on the thread.
Will see the evolution.

Thanks you for your help.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
There has been some recent events that could affect the security of POS coins.
Their is a group of individuals forming that plan to intentionally attack POS coins.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleanup-ill-attack-some-coins-i-owned-apexcoin-for-90-blocks-897493
And it looks like they have been successful in attacking Apexcoin with an attack.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/apex/

Don't know if it would be a concern for Tesla, but post it so you would know what they are up too.

Cool
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Hi all!

I finally got the SQL file. You should have receive a email with how to recover your coin.

Cheers

Valkir  Grin

Great news and good work valkir !!

Thanks for sticking with it and getting us our coins back.
legendary
Hi all!

I finally got the SQL file. You should have receive a email with how to recover your coin.

Cheers

Valkir  Grin
I just put up some tempting sell orders on Yobit.net for between 150-180 to help get the trading started over there.  Grab them quick before I change my mind.

We would need very little volume to get into the top spots, 0.06 btc gets us to #2.  It's a small/new exchange, but still might help get a few more people aware of Teslacoins.
Dear Forum Members!

TeslaCoin is listed on YoBit.net Exchange (free coins in chat): https://yobit.net/en/trade/TES/BTC

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

Thanks for adding us !! That was super quick, much appreciated.  If you keep that responsiveness up, your exchange should do really well.

I sent some TES to your exchange, but they have not showed up yet, can you please investigate.  I have opened a ticket through your support form.

Others, Please hold off sending TES to this exchange for now.  I will reply here once all is working.

Thanks.

deposits confirmed working, trade away.
Dear Forum Members!

TeslaCoin is listed on YoBit.net Exchange (free coins in chat): https://yobit.net/en/trade/TES/BTC

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

Thanks for adding us !! That was super quick, much appreciated.  If you keep that responsiveness up, your exchange should do really well.

I sent some TES to your exchange, but they have not showed up yet, can you please investigate.  I have opened a ticket through your support form.

Others, Please hold off sending TES to this exchange for now.  I will reply here once all is working.

Thanks.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
legendary
Thanks Bocyaj nice tutorial! Smiley
I'd like to make a request for the next version of the wallet.  Perhaps, removing 4 month old transactions that were not accepted by the network, from the transactions list?  Would be nice if it didn't spend 99.999999% of its time while "staking" frozen as a program and prohibit doing anything within the program.  Then again, I understand that that is probably associated with how many staked transactions I have and probably not an easy fix, though the first thing would, I think, at least help.

Teslacoin, I think, will continue to be an interesting cryptocurrency.

I had the same thing happen, I ended up loading my wallet.dat into the linux daemon (which ran smoothly ) and then sent my coins back over to a fresh wallet.dat on my windows PC.  My wallet runs perfectly now.  If you send your coins back shortly after they stake, you wont lose much interest either.

I agree a fix is needed, but this will at least save you the frustration in the meantime.

As for the not accepted transactions, I don't think a wallet update can fix that, pretty sure its part of your wallet.dat file.  

The way to get rid of those transactions (at least, I think it should) is to do a dumpprivkey for EACH address in your wallet and then importprivkey each one into a new wallet.dat.  I have never done this before but I think it takes a long time.
    ** always backup your original wallet.dat FIRST.

EDIT: found a tutorial if your interested.  ( don't get confused by the title, the process is the same)

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/2023-quick-guide-how-to-rebuild-a-qt-wallet-if-you-lost-your-coins/
legendary
Good I take all suggestion. We will work on the wallet soon. I do believe the wallet need some fix.

Im also still waiting for the SQL file for the mintpal wallet. I let you know as soon as I have it.

Cheers

Go TES Go!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'd like to make a request for the next version of the wallet.  Perhaps, removing 4 month old transactions that were not accepted by the network, from the transactions list?  Would be nice if it didn't spend 99.999999% of its time while "staking" frozen as a program and prohibit doing anything within the program.  Then again, I understand that that is probably associated with how many staked transactions I have and probably not an easy fix, though the first thing would, I think, at least help.

Teslacoin, I think, will continue to be an interesting cryptocurrency.
legendary
I now have all the coin secure. But Im still waiting for the SQL file. I dont have any estimation but should be soon.

Im working with ferdous to get it as soon as possible.

January 2015 will be a reborn guys! Get ready !  Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Happy Christmas all!

GOOD NEWS! I finally have the mintpal wallet.

Im going to work on this for the next 2 days. To setup everything.

I still need the sql file for the email but as soon as I got it I will email you guys!

2015 will have some big change!

Get ready guys!

GO TES GO!

Do you have any estimate on when you will receive sql file?

Thanks
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Just saw the news about mintpal wallet Grin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
can I pay for this in tesla coin? If answer is yes I take all  Grin

It will happen Wink

Soon... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Happy Christmas all!

GOOD NEWS! I finally have the mintpal wallet.

Im going to work on this for the next 2 days. To setup everything.

I still need the sql file for the email but as soon as I got it I will email you guys!

2015 will have some big change!

Get ready guys!

GO TES GO!

Goood News!!

Happy Christmas!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Who knows, there was someone on the TES pool with nick teslamotors Smiley

Anyway, I repaired wallet. In few previous posts I wrote what needs to be done. But, maybe better option would be to finish synchronization of brand new wallet.dat (new address) then import private keys from old addresses.
Pages:
Jump to: