Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - page 6. (Read 54478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Domain / Website?

Latest wallets?

Official social media channels?

Roadmap?

Foundation?

Teslacoins has a huge future!

How can I help?
legendary
I had my post deleted, but as I said in the previous I think this change looks great!!  Tongue
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
legendary
First of all, a little change  Wink

From

[ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ OFFICIAL ϟϟ Bittrex - Cryptsy - Cryptopia

to

[ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - Cryptopia

Cryptsy - OFFICIAL out
Decentralize the Energy System in

Opinions?

I think is important to have the mission in the title so everybody can know what we are focused on
[insert trending meme] 人
[insert trending meme] 人
I have trouble syncing the blockchain, stuck at 565413 blocks with one connected node. What's up?
not sure , still a couple of bugs to attend to that make staking freeze .
Mine too but it frees up again .
[insert trending meme] 人
Hi, i can make the paper wallet plus the translation to spanish of the ann, i didn´t see bounties in the op, too the multipool is usually empty, perhaps we should speak with other working multipools for add the option of teslacoin payment, the price of the coin is actually quite low, probably it is a good time for buy some and help the network with  the staking

Hi , the paper wallet is a good idea , although we've had several designs, none yet have been compiled as a working paper wallet option. I am not sure how this will be implemented .
Also yes a spanish translate would be appreciated. the OP is in need of updating so it would be an idea to discuss the content. If you are up for this then we can arrange some bounties for various tasks that are in need of taking to completion.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi, i can make the paper wallet plus the translation to spanish of the ann, i didn´t see bounties in the op, too the multipool is usually empty, perhaps we should speak with other working multipools for add the option of teslacoin payment, the price of the coin is actually quite low, probably it is a good time for buy some and help the network with  the staking
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
INSERT COIN
I have trouble syncing the blockchain, stuck at 565413 blocks with one connected node. What's up?
legendary
Activity: 924
I AM
Probs a good time to take Crypsty out of the title Wink
legendary
Yeah renbit is working to update stuff.
I will check if I can put some time too. Kind of busy.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Hi guys!

I've been with TES since day1, but I haven't been around for about 6 months. I have a lot of TES and I realized I didn't stake for a while, and I would love to have the latest wallet for mac available (mine doesn't synch, I have no connection to the network).

Official threads and website seem to not be working, but I can see that the coin is getting some attention on exchanges, so someone might be doing something!

Anyone knows how to get the latest updates/wallet updates?

Thank you !
Activity: 924
I AM
Ah i remember this coin, I bought in at launch and lost a ton OP devs were a non event, 

though I like what you guys are doing.
[insert trending meme] 人
Teslacoin will resume service after this brief recess - stay tuned ...

是密码学未来的机会的一部分 TESLACOIN
Activity: 261
I got 10 active connection  Wink

Please post some working nodes asap, i am in great need.
Activity: 252
Could you please post your conf file?
Thanks Smiley
legendary
I got 10 active connection  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: