Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TES] ϟ ϟ The Tesla ϟ ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟϟ Bittrex - page 9. (Read 54478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Because this wallet is more than a year old and have small time block. That mean a lot of data on the blockchain.
Sorry for all the problem. Unfortunatly I cant manage everything.

I need help of the community.  Undecided

sorry valkir, unfortunately cannot help on technical things.

I've seen in other coins the blockchain available to be downloaded from mega, so you dont need to sync all the blockchain.

Can someone make that?  Undecided

there's a bootstrap on the OP [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778053.msg8770548#msg8770548]

Bootstrap.dat (27-05-2015)

https://mega.co.nz/#!20lR2TKa!OrhAd4CM0NmNOtZ8_DbxKwaQotdOSXnptTj7cNgToo0

copy that whole line into address bar. just checked and link still works
download it - pop it in the roaming - restart wallet

I used that last time
but still found i needed to keep restarting a few times to get it to update
also it still seems to freeze but it is minting so Smiley

also what wallet version are you using ?

Just in case the user has issues finding the Teslacoin folder in roaming, type %appdata% in the computer navigation bar. Then it synced over night for me. No problem since then and i was on the right blockchain from the start.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Because this wallet is more than a year old and have small time block. That mean a lot of data on the blockchain.

I've seen in other coins the blockchain available to be downloaded from mega, so you dont need to sync all the blockchain.

there's a bootstrap on the OP [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778053.msg8770548#msg8770548]

Bootstrap.dat (27-05-2015)

https://mega.co.nz/#!20lR2TKa!OrhAd4CM0NmNOtZ8_DbxKwaQotdOSXnptTj7cNgToo0

copy that whole line into address bar. just checked and link still works
download it - pop it in the roaming - restart wallet

I used that last time
but still found i needed to keep restarting a few times to get it to update
also it still seems to freeze but it is minting Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Activity: 477
I think you're the person with the most problems with the wallet.

Save your wallet.dat

Erase your roaming and reinstall your wallet.

yes i guess im the only one getting all these problems  Undecided ...

hi! here i am with a new problem.. my wallet doesnt works,theres a windowwhich opens, look at the pic.

how can y solve thiss....
i wonder

thanks for your hetlp

Try this to fix it.
1. Make a Backup of your wallet.

2. Delete txleveldb directory (Under c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\teslacoin) and then restart tesla Wallet.

If that works then you are good to go.
If that does not work, then you have to redownload the whole blockchain.

Cool

i tried it but before that i downloaded again the wallet to try (before i wrote here and i had the same problem so thats why i asked here), then i Delete txleveldb and resync the wallet... but i wonder why it takes aaaaages to sync, since yesterday it is no in 39% one day and just the 39% if it goes as the firt time it will take like a week to sync.... no benefits if i have to wait that long.  Lips sealed

Use the bootstrapper to at least save like 80% of sync time.

ok... fed up with it  Angry... i waited tooooooo much and my wallet is trying (because it goes as fast as snail, or even slower) to sync, since my last post it goes in 56% today... just that, and cant find the 'bootstrapper' thing , because as i never needed to do, i wonder if someone would do me this big favor to explain how to do the bootstrapper thing to at least not to depress looking how slow it goes, i was so happy with my firsts stakes and now this  Undecided...

just a last question, why does other wallets take such as small time (i mean just hours) to sync and this wallet takes sooo long, for example DOGE wallet takes some hours.

anyway thanks for your help.
legendary

Save your wallet.dat

hi! here i am with a new problem.. my wallet doesnt works,theres a windowwhich opens, look at the pic.

i wonder

thanks for your hetlp

Try this to fix it.

2. Delete txleveldb directory (Under c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\teslacoin) and then restart tesla Wallet.

Cool

i tried it but before that i downloaded again the wallet to try (before i wrote here and i had the same problem so thats why i asked here), then i Delete txleveldb and resync the wallet... but i wonder why it takes aaaaages to sync, since yesterday it is no in 39% one day and just the 39% if it goes as the firt time it will take like a week to sync.... no benefits if i have to wait that long.  Lips sealed

Use the bootstrapper to at least save like 80% of sync time.

Save your wallet.dat

i wonder

thanks for your hetlp

Try this to fix it.

Cool

legendary
Yep the bootstrap help to make the first download faster.  Wink
legendary
The bootstrapper doesnt work to save on redownloading?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

i wonder

thanks for your hetlp

Try this to fix it.

Cool
legendary

Save your wallet.dat

i wonder

thanks for your hetlp
legendary
OMG price dropped alot on bittrex... Undecided

anyway out of that... finally i got my decens of staking coins, but i also got like 35 orphans, many of them in row as its shown on the pic:

how can i solve that? i had almost the same problem with PAYCON wallet and it could be my internet conction, but i have both wallets open and the other (paycon) doesnt have orphans so maybe its not the conection, cant be the clock because its sync with the internet, so may it be the wallet i wonder?, by the way how do i erase the orphans from my list?

thanks alot, i finally started staking!!!  Grin

I had the same. But in the end i still got my stake. The wallet keep posting stake until it confirm and you can see the stake is worth a bit more every time. In the end it got confirmed! Smiley

hi, so you ean that those orphans i have will be one day coins on my wallet that will be staked?

Just look on your picture, its always the same coins that try to get staked, when it get orphaned it seem to resubmit to the network until its accepted. Notice your 3 and 6 tes, every time its a bit higher, but pretty much the same amount.
It'll only confirm once but it seem to just spam its block until its accepted. The same happened to me yesterday. It took over a dozen tries before i got my block of 13tes and randomly just before i got my block of 7.5tes from a smaller amount of coins in 4 tries.

anyway out of that... finally i got my decens of staking coins, but i also got like 35 orphans, many of them in row as its shown on the pic:

how can i solve that? i had almost the same problem with PAYCON wallet and it could be my internet conction, but i have both wallets open and the other (paycon) doesnt have orphans so maybe its not the conection, cant be the clock because its sync with the internet, so may it be the wallet i wonder?, by the way how do i erase the orphans from my list?

I had the same. But in the end i still got my stake. The wallet keep posting stake until it confirm and you can see the stake is worth a bit more every time. In the end it got confirmed! Smiley

hi, so you ean that those orphans i have will be one day coins on my wallet that will be staked?
legendary

legendary
The orphan problem is due too quick block. Our 30 sec block give us a lot of orphan. We are aware of this and are working on this for the next update.

thanks alot, i finally started staking!!!  Grin
legendary
You need luck and also you should not split the coin!  Tongue Because all of you small stake take tiem to stake.  Wink

uhm. but if i split them i have more oportunities to stake at least one right? or do i stake same number of coins having 1 (40Kcoins) than 20 (2k coins) "blocks of coins" for example?

Overall the % of stake is the same. You'll just get more smaller stakes. Like both a 2000 and 6000 will stake. My 2000 gave me 5 coins~ after a week and my 6000 gave me 15 coins.

True! Thanks you Virosa for help  Wink
legendary
You need luck and also you should not split the coin!  Tongue Because all of you small stake take tiem to stake.  Wink

uhm. but if i split them i have more oportunities to stake at least one right? or do i stake same number of coins having 1 (40Kcoins) than 20 (2k coins) "blocks of coins" for example?

Overall the % of stake is the same. You'll just get more smaller stakes. Like both a 2000 and 6000 will stake. My 2000 gave me 5 coins~ after a week and my 6000 gave me 15 coins.

Pages:
Jump to: