Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 33. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Guys, I wonder if I can use this service in the US?
Ahah...You can't
Why so?
Don't you know that SEC did not approve usage of crypto in United States?
That's ridiculous! What the hell are they thinking about?
They're still trying to figure out its influence on the economy. It's just a precaution. Guys do their job
Activity: 168
Ahah...You can't
Why so?
That's ridiculous! What the hell are they thinking about?
Ahah...You can't
Why so?
Ahah...You can't
Activity: 182
it's great that XBM tokens can be lent temporally from other Betmatch players Roll Eyes
People can use the borrowed tokens to their advantage. But which?
users can bet without commissions
also owners of tokens can get profit not making bets Smiley
if you don't know the person, whom you can lend your tokens, you can just send them to liquidity pool
this procedure is called passive delegate
Activity: 42
it's great that XBM tokens can be lent temporally from other Betmatch players Roll Eyes
if you don't know the person, whom you can lend your tokens, you can just send them to liquidity pool
Activity: 98
Activity: 84
Activity: 77
https://i106.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1122/7b/53116588f5c9979bc9a5d68193cc8f7b.png

As any widely popular but controversial activity, sports betting is surrounded by myths and misconceptions. People in and out of the industry spread rumors, half-truths and straight lies about betting just because they sound right in their opinion and it can help saving face while explaining the reasons for unsuccessful  bets. It is much easier to blame somebody else for losing than accepting that your analysis was wrong or that the luck was not on your side today. These myths and misconceptions distort the true idea of sports betting, and it becomes difficult to delineate myths from actual truth and useful tips. Ability to distinguish fiction from facts can help any bettor to make reasonable  decisions about betting. We tried to gather some of the most common myths in the industry and to dispel them. Read our new article for more information here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Tz4zCt
i still think you should bet on the favorite
Don't try to oversimplify things by betting on the sure winner!
Activity: 77
the usage of blockchain infrastructure/smart contract is especially important to customers, it makes the product trustworthy. you are always confident in receiving all the money. also their peer-to-peer betting is something great for me. of course, it needs a sufficiently large customer base, but betmatch is going to it.
Not only blockchain can make everything trustworhty, pal Tongue

As any widely popular but controversial activity, sports betting is surrounded by myths and misconceptions. People in and out of the industry spread rumors, half-truths and straight lies about betting just because they sound right in their opinion and it can help saving face while explaining the reasons for unsuccessful  bets. It is much easier to blame somebody else for losing than accepting that your analysis was wrong or that the luck was not on your side today. These myths and misconceptions distort the true idea of sports betting, and it becomes difficult to delineate myths from actual truth and useful tips. Ability to distinguish fiction from facts can help any bettor to make reasonable  decisions about betting. We tried to gather some of the most common myths in the industry and to dispel them. Read our new article for more information here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Tz4zCt
i still think you should bet on the favorite
the usage of blockchain infrastructure/smart contract is especially important to customers, it makes the product trustworthy. you are always confident in receiving all the money. also their peer-to-peer betting is something great for me. of course, it needs a sufficiently large customer base, but betmatch is going to it.

Many people, who do not understand the main principles of sports betting, that's why they think that bookmakers manipulate the sporting events or that bookmakers have inside information  Huh
What about you?
Me too! Hope betmatch team would take it into consideration. They are doing great and i like all the articles (most of them), because they show how this ico deeply developed this sphere and how the developers want to show their activity
What about you?
Pages:
Jump to: