Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 40. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Users how much have get from yours bet?
or maybe anyone tested this app
I have, if you a good player you can get great reward
Activity: 84
or maybe anyone tested this app
copper member
Activity: 196

There are so many options of sports to bet on. Some people even create betting pools for different kinds of sports. Undeniably, there are sports that are popular to bet on worldwide but still some tendencies vary from country to country. It won’t come as a surprise if we say that soccer is the most popular for betting in Europe and, of course, in the UK. But there has been a boom in betting since tennis jumped into a second place right after soccer. The same thing applies to United Kingdom, where soccer comes first and tennis has a second place as well.  And the third place comes to basketball which turned out to be not so popular among European bettors. Others sports for betting in Europe are handball, volleyball, squash and darts. For sure, we can’t apply this statistics to all Europeans since every person has different interests in sports and only he decides which sport to bet on.
Activity: 182
Hey, what's bonuses on private sale?
Activity: 98
Somebody's got the hang of how and where users' private information will be stored?
The same way as usually
What do you mean by that? I wanna know the particulars. Where it is stored, for what purposes it is used and so on
Developers will store your personal information in their database. They may use it to customize your feed the way it is done by Google and YouTube. Nothing special
I thought they would use blockchain for that or something
That would be too much, don't you think?
Somebody's got the hang of how and where users' private information will be stored?
The same way as usually
What do you mean by that? I wanna know the particulars. Where it is stored, for what purposes it is used and so on
Developers will store your personal information in their database. They may use it to customize your feed the way it is done by Google and YouTube. Nothing special
I thought they would use blockchain for that or something
The same way as usually
The same way as usually
The same way as usually
Activity: 28
it's great that XBM tokens can be leased temporally from other Betmatch players
Tokens can use the borrowed tokens to person's advantage. But which?
users can bet without any commission
also owners of tokens can get profit without making bets Smiley
if you don't know the person, whom you can lend your tokens, you can just send them to liquidity pool
of course, this procedure is called passive delegate
if you don't know the person, whom you can lend your tokens, you can just send them to liquidity pool
Pages:
Jump to: