Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 41. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
it's great that XBM tokens can be leased temporally from other Betmatch players
Tokens can use the borrowed tokens to person's advantage. But which?
Activity: 77
 it's great that XBM tokens can be leased temporally from other Betmatch players
I read that it's possible now to bet on TV shows and movies, and it's really strange
OMG that's ridiculous I think!!! Grin
Activity: 84
GUYS
need your help right now , when will be the best time to sell btc ?? who knows ??
NOW
ahahahah
Are u sure ? I can sell my btc and make profit now ??
Noooo, I'm joking man !
It's the worst time to sell your btc now , we all should wait for the better price
ohh,unfortunately , but that's true , the price is very low
but when it will rise ??
I have no idea.....nobody can predict it
We should stay tuned
It's always a risk. Try and that's all you need
PPL did smbd use free tokens from Betmatch?Huh
Betmatch gave me 500 XBM. I bet only 1 and lose Grin Grin
i din not try yet...a lil bit scarry Roll Eyes
Grin Grin Grin scarry!! What are you talking about?! Just bet that's all. It's free Shocked Grin
i din not try yet...a lil bit scarry Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
GUYS
need your help right now , when will be the best time to sell btc ?? who knows ??
NOW
ahahahah
Noooo, I'm joking man !
It's the worst time to sell your btc now , we all should wait for the better price
but when it will rise ??
I have no idea.....nobody can predict it
We should stay tuned
GUYS
NOW
ahahahah
Noooo, I'm joking man !
but when it will rise ??
GUYS
NOW
ahahahah
Noooo, I'm joking man !
GUYS
NOW
ahahahah
GUYS
NOW
ahahahah
GUYS
Activity: 168
http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1118/ea/6003ce2f0ddc2d2da29333d941c803ea.png

Betmatch betting solution gives players the possibility to bet on a wide range of traditional, virtual and e-sporting events. Unlike many of its competitors, Betmatch uses Ethereum for placing bets and does not restrict players from betting by using platform-specific tokens. XBM tokens native to Betmatch platform are means of additional functionality and a foundation to a unique social system on the platform. In other words, players can use Betmatch betting solution without XBM tokens, but the benefits they possess make them worth purchasing for several reasons.

XBM token is a discount token, and it assures a discount on all system commissions on bets for token holders, including the opportunity to have completely commission-free bets within a certain limit. Betmatch also offers token holders an opportunity to lease tokens to players, who do not own them, but want to take advantage of their benefits. They will receive up to 50% of all system commissions saved by the players, who used their XBM tokens for betting purposes.

Interested in details, exact figures and simple explanations of the XBM token functionality? Check out our new article about the math behind the token economics and find out everything you wanted to know here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Fr18uB
great opportunity for users to lease tokens and receive profit from it Grin
yeah, I like it
Activity: 168
I read that it's possible now to bet on TV shows and movies, and it's really strange
for some users it may be interesting, but I hardly imagine how it can be Undecided
it's sample. Try to think about it, people will try to predict some consequences, for example Smiley
Activity: 28
for some users it may be interesting, but I hardly imagine how it can be Undecided
Activity: 28
http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1118/ea/6003ce2f0ddc2d2da29333d941c803ea.png

Betmatch betting solution gives players the possibility to bet on a wide range of traditional, virtual and e-sporting events. Unlike many of its competitors, Betmatch uses Ethereum for placing bets and does not restrict players from betting by using platform-specific tokens. XBM tokens native to Betmatch platform are means of additional functionality and a foundation to a unique social system on the platform. In other words, players can use Betmatch betting solution without XBM tokens, but the benefits they possess make them worth purchasing for several reasons.

XBM token is a discount token, and it assures a discount on all system commissions on bets for token holders, including the opportunity to have completely commission-free bets within a certain limit. Betmatch also offers token holders an opportunity to lease tokens to players, who do not own them, but want to take advantage of their benefits. They will receive up to 50% of all system commissions saved by the players, who used their XBM tokens for betting purposes.

Interested in details, exact figures and simple explanations of the XBM token functionality? Check out our new article about the math behind the token economics and find out everything you wanted to know here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Fr18uB
great opportunity for users to lease tokens and receive profit from it Grin
copper member
Activity: 196

Interested in details, exact figures and simple explanations of the XBM token functionality? Check out our new article about the math behind the token economics and find out everything you wanted to know here: https://bit.ly/2Fr18uB
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: