Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service - page 59. (Read 81822 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The social betting network?
I like reading predictions and statistics
Do they really help you?
of course. I read all the info, analyze and then make a bet. Usually it's the right choice
Activity: 42
Do they really help you?
Activity: 77
Activity: 182
How I can borrow your token ?

For now the process of leasing tokens is still in process of development. This will be possible with the full version of our project.
Currently our Pre-sale is in full speed so you can buy XBM token on our website: https://tge.betmatch.io/ and get 10% bonus!
A bonus of 10% is very good. Cool I do not trust great bonuses. If the bonus is 50% or 100% - this is usually some kind of scam.
So, you are right, but some people believe in 50+ bonus
I like bonuses <3
copper member
Activity: 196
Hello again Betmatch, do you have maybe new article?
Hello! Yes, we have one interesting article for you!

A proposition or also called prop bet is a bet placed on elements of a game🏉 that don’t directly affect its outcome. Prop bets have two purposes in the sports betting world. Firstly, they can be a great source of entertainment and fun especially for bettors who are new to a sport or don’t fully understand all the nuances of the games. Secondly, they can serve as a crucial piece of a long term profitable and winning🏅 sports betting strategy. For instance, earlier people placed bets on the color of sports drink that would be dumped over the winning coach’s head, or whether or not a streaker would run onto the field.

Prop bets allow you to use every piece of knowledge and every prediction you have about how a game will be played to your advantage. You have the flexibility to profit off💵 the predictions.
Oh you reply so quickly
It's a feature, of the good support
Thanks, we are always ready to help you.
Activity: 84

A proposition or also called prop bet is a bet placed on elements of a game🏉 that don’t directly affect its outcome. Prop bets have two purposes in the sports betting world. Firstly, they can be a great source of entertainment and fun especially for bettors who are new to a sport or don’t fully understand all the nuances of the games. Secondly, they can serve as a crucial piece of a long term profitable and winning🏅 sports betting strategy. For instance, earlier people placed bets on the color of sports drink that would be dumped over the winning coach’s head, or whether or not a streaker would run onto the field.

Prop bets allow you to use every piece of knowledge and every prediction you have about how a game will be played to your advantage. You have the flexibility to profit off💵 the predictions.
Oh you reply so quickly
It's a feature, of the good support

Oh you reply so quickly
And in addition I would like to say that "prop bet" it's really interesting one
I would like to try this one
copper member
I compare your advantages and disadvantages And what i can to say your project is really interesting one
Thanks for your kind words!
I compare your advantages and disadvantages And what i can to say your project is really interesting one
copper member

Oh you reply so quickly
We are happy that our article is useful for you.
copper member

Oh you reply so quickly
We try to do our utmost to fulfill your expectations.

Oh you reply so quickly

Oh you reply so quickly
copper member
Hello! Yes, we have one interesting article about the prop bet for you!

How can i develop my own betting strategy?
Man, it's quite simple. You need to focus on value. Value in relation to something that actually going to happen
hmm, what do you mean?
It doesn't matter if you pick the right horse 10 times out of 10 if you got the wrong price. The sum has to relevant to the probable chance of something actually happening.
Do you have more experience in betting?
My uncle have. He makes videos for YouTube
Wow, sounds interesting!
Can u send me link on him channel?
Just a moment
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJbdVIO8RWQ
Check it out
Bro I watched a few videos by your uncle!
And this really help me in betting Smiley
Haha, are you seriosly?
Yes, thank you
No problem
Glad to help you! Smiley
Man, it's quite simple. You need to focus on value. Value in relation to something that actually going to happen
hmm, what do you mean?
It doesn't matter if you pick the right horse 10 times out of 10 if you got the wrong price. The sum has to relevant to the probable chance of something actually happening.
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
Haha, are you seriosly?
Yes, thank you
No problem
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
Haha, are you seriosly?
Yes, thank you
hmm, what do you mean?
Wow, sounds interesting!
Just a moment
Check it out
Haha, are you seriosly?
Pages:
Jump to: